Daily reminder that God loves you regardless of your sexual orientation and you're always welcome in his graces so long...

Daily reminder that God loves you regardless of your sexual orientation and you're always welcome in his graces so long as you repent and refrain yourself from partaking in immoral acts.

Attached: 3983edf2c67e9b7dd077b0431c3327c1.png (733x1127, 592K)

Homosexuality is the result of hatred towards God

okay but i've never had an orientation of my sex

True.

based and redpilled

pic realted its your goddo

Attached: 640px-flickr_-_shinrya_-_laughing_chinaman.jpg (640x427, 62K)

Discrimination is also an act of hatred.

Big if true, faggot

A-men

Attached: 12513b43c31558fe-600x338.jpg (600x338, 88K)

A loving and committed relationship has nothing to do with lust, regardless of sexual orientation, mind you.

Attached: 3fd.png (2028x1576, 599K)

God loves me so much he'll send me to hell for not believing that he exists when he has never once provided proof for his existence.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

He just said as long as they don’t act on their desires...

yea its fucked some one send me a bottle of teeth

Same sex intercouse is a sin, but nowhere does it state that same sex relationships and mutual love between two people of the same sex is denied to us.

>trying this hard to explain his faggotry
lamo

To justify***

You might quote the verses if anywhere it is said explicitly that same sex attachment is forbidden.

Truth.
Homosexuality can be describes as two things.

A) Loving someone who is the same biological sex as you.

B) Being an immoral sex deviant who only identifies with his sexual self.

The first is no different than loving any other person. In Greek you would use the word 'agape' , as in pure love with no implications.
The second is a sin that anyone again can fall for. It is against God because you deny his Word, in exchange for a fleeting earthly pleasure.
You see that being a homo has nothing to do with sin. The line in the bible that men that sleep with men is sinful is there to tell you not to have sex with men. Loving them is okey.
Sex should only happen for the sole purpose of procreation anyway.

Attached: 4f2894f3d8c9d4fcd9c17386427531ad--blonde-christianity.jpg (236x419, 20K)

Regardless of how right i am I shall never be welcomed among the mass of blind christcucks who wave their swords against any sort of thing that doesn't comply to their outdated biases. It's a tough pill to swallow.

Attached: 1405921429135.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

god only loves jews
goyim are secondary

Jews are the killers of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you kind user

And God does not discriminate, but we are not God

God punished the Jews so much, what the Romans did to Jerusalem is the work of God.

what if my boyfriend wants sex though

You're a lustful piece of shit who should burn in hell.

Attached: I wish my mom could be this honest.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Why are you blaming them for their partner's desires?

Because i was addressing humanity in general not specifically him.

>not eating shit means you hate shit
>implying eating shit is good

discrimination is also an act of love for good stuff and for oneself

being a faggot is a disease

Because you go dressed as a drag queen and act like a drunken clown reminding everyone how gay you are

Mass is for praying not for being a flamboyant faggot.

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. (Ezekiel 23:20)

I don't relate to these flamboyant cretins. Don't generalize my sexuality just because a vast majority of the members are insufferable assholes. After all i could just go on and label all straight Christians as bigoted fools who follow the word of a false God. But your book says not to judge anyone, and you're breaking that rule right now.

K sorry, usually who post this kind of stuff are discord trannies who just want to go for an easy hit against the church

>discrimination is also an act of love for good stuff and for oneself
Depends on your definition of discrimination.
If by discrimination you mean treating people like shit then no it's obviously not an act of love.
If by discrimination you mean recognition of differences then yeah sure it's fine
Stop being a cunt

oh, now I see, yeah. Aint nuthin gay about a bromance!

Attached: bromance.png (1000x750, 1.07M)

>"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination"
hmmmm doesn't sound like god is a big fan of faggots in fact it sounds to me your just trying to justify your faggotry so you don't have to think about the fact that God hates you

Attached: 539a625b5d220a089b90226fa9073bb0.jpg (600x781, 65K)

Your reading comprehension is as poor as your taste in anime. It says "lying with another man", not "being in a loving relationship with another man".

>It's kosher as long as you don't fuck a man in the vagina

God can't love nor hate anything because he doesn't exist.
Also homosexuality is a mental illness
Polite sage to this shitty thread

Attached: 1531002663915.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

but god hates fags?

>picking at straws this hard
user when two people feel true love for each other they will want to have sex love and sex go hand in hand so it would be impossible for two homosexuals to be in a relationship and not have sex

Attached: __yuri_doki_doki_literature_club_drawn_by_kokomi_aniesuakkaman__336de4708da59aba64ef3ad44699e4c8.png (630x970, 384K)

They don't, if you see love in this way you're no better than the lustful faggots you accuse of sinning. Sex is for procreation, love is an entirely unrelated subject.

>love and sex aren't contacted
maybe you should check out the song of Solomon

Attached: __natsuki_and_yuri_doki_doki_literature_club_drawn_by_savi_byakushimc__sample-55e7ec2d54e295d56d6260 (850x1091, 281K)

The principles of the Old Testament have been drastically changed with the introduction of the new testament, and the laws of the church have also changed throughout history. If you were to respect all the principles of the old testament, you wouldn't even be able to defecate in your bathroom. Period.

you are going to hell faggot

Sure he is, but it's a safe bet that Jow Forums isn't on the good boy list either.

Based

yeap new age Christian misconstruing the Bible to fit your sinful life style

Attached: 251607670014202.jpg (1024x1128, 110K)

You're all a pack of braindead monkeys. There is no God, no religion, nor faith. What you refer to as religion is a set of laws and rehashed myths from earlier civilizations that passed these oral teaditions and stories long before kikes and christcucks learned to write. Religion is de facto the absolutism of the past, a political tool employed to persuade the masses to act accordingly to the laws to accomodate whoever was at the head of the state. All abrahimic religions should be forsaken for the sake of human evolution and delusional christ/muhammad/Yaweh believers should be eradicated for the world's good. There is no benevolence in God's word because it was written down solely to wash your brains and discourage the perpetuation of deeds that went against the established law of the Bible. Religious believers are just a bunch of puppets playing in the alleged "God"'s hands.

Attached: Blessed Black Cock.jpg (1654x2329, 1.39M)

grow up

Attached: 1494215714346 (1).jpg (500x638, 42K)

Grow out of your fantasy books you shitskin nigger

You're mentally ill and should seek help

>God
>real

Attached: laughing_man.jpg (244x282, 12K)

Not wrong. Even when you’re sinful and even worship satan, God will gladly accept you in His church.

Even when you diddle little kids, he will make you one of his priests.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 69716477_p0.jpg (768x1024, 494K)

tldr

Attached: 1547246079750.png (528x666, 337K)

Don't have sex outside of marriage.

>marriage
Good luck with that one.

Your fraud of a God condemns laziness, you might as well consider that if you don't want to pay a long visit to the boogieman lucifer

>regardless of your sexual orientation
Catholifag detected

¥KGB shill who defends communist church thinks that God would hate a man who did nothing
Why do you assume if someone is a fag they have fag sex?

God hates anyone that doesn't comply to his set of rules and doesn't spawn at least twelve children before fucking off to "heaven". It's literally a lost cause, and no matter how much you turn and twist the new or old testament, it's still an outdated ideology made up by desert niggers, and it's wholly incompatible with today's society standards. You might argue that your stance happens to be more on the liberal side, but the work from which the ideology stems says it loud and clear that any sort of love without the prospect of a future offspring is forbidden, and thus you're just deviating from the core ideals of Christianity to fit your narrative.

Attached: 75F49E530B194ED9A01849AE41F9A012.jpg (786x576, 156K)

No one gives a shit korbo.