>2019
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: tupakka huntos.png (713x611, 26K)

PEER PRESSURE

smokign kills

Attached: sure.jpg (1106x1012, 61K)

>2019
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: A6FAD291-1364-42D1-9B28-FBCCC10A2511.jpg (707x1000, 186K)

>smoking
>not snorting cocaine like a chad
lmao

I'm so based I roll my own.

what prevents you from doing both, fucking man child?

Attached: koksujäbä.jpg (311x342, 68K)

wow user you're so cool

i get that breathing insecticide is one of the only ways to cope with being finnish, but the shit hurts you. you smell bad, look bad, need one every hour, be a jonesing asshole inbetween, and you will end up with painful terminal cancer if you don't quit or get killed before then

Go do an overdose and die faggot you have no personality smoking is retarded it's as bad for you as drugs exept it smells like shit and you annoy everyone around you also way it's pathetic real men only use psychedelics not drugs that trick your brain rewarding systeme because you are so cucked you can't fuckin live

Attached: 1546552085398.png (536x593, 130K)

get a load of this fucking wussy

Attached: du måste vemppa.jpg (899x1600, 145K)

>Go do an overdose and die faggot you have no personality smoking is retarded it's as bad for you as drugs exept it smells like shit and you annoy everyone around you also way it's pathetic real men only use psychedelics not drugs that trick your brain rewarding systeme because you are so cucked you can't fuckin live

Attached: cry-baby.jpg (1000x667, 768K)

Look at this peat gavel! Who cares what it smells like? Are you a manchild or something?
Psychedelics are for lazy people and angsty teens, cigarettes are for working men.

Attached: 1493934545075.jpg (509x334, 163K)

What do you smoke OP?

20 Pall Mall is the cheapest here so I just pick that up most of the time

Camel, North state if I'm stressed. Costs 8 euros a pack here but you can but them for about 3 euros if you buy "privately imported".

no, i don't smoke cigarettes because i don't want to feel like an old man and get high or some shit
mmmm....

sccccchhhhhhrcrhrhchrhcrh hs sssssssschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waw wow aw waw owow woooooooooow

Wow that's cheaper than anything you can get here, about 10.50 for a pack here

Luckily smuggled snus and tobacco is really wide spread here. The police couldn't care less. Its sold openly on facebook.

The police here used to be cool like that, total hard-asses these days though

It makes you smell like a fucking hobo

Attached: 1532859213493.png (268x525, 231K)

Attached: 1550081609461.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Faggots, the lot of you, dwelling in here like creatures when teh Internets are my domain. You come here to spew out this cringe against the lordly me, the PinkyBong activist group, you would come here to /chen/ to do such a thing? Very "NewFaggy" of you, lad. Soon /chen/ will be /PinkyBong/ and all you shall bow down to me. Fools..

Camel Blue's or go fuck your mother

Attached: 1508856332286.jpg (496x600, 34K)

I'd rather die than bow to a gypsy