Does anybody know you browse this site?

Does anybody know you browse this site?

Attached: 1554824633414.png (1356x2560, 826K)

my devout jewish wife does

No

no

dataMINING threaddd made by GAYS

this

since i'm still on the outside, apparently not

>DiG
>CoX

Russian Collusion

I want to fuck the gem

yeah, pretty much all of my friends (although I'm sure they don't know I do it THIS often)
Jow Forums doesn't have that much of a bad reputation in France (although it's still pretty associated with far right) and I don't fear assuming what I do and like.
What about you?

Attached: 1529187059826.png (523x568, 102K)

No, and thank god my parents don't fucking know. Otherwise I'd be fucked for life.

I've dropped some hints here and there, so I suppose most could guess. Yet the majority has no idea what Jow Forums is, so it doesn't really matter all that much.

Attached: 63456366.jpg (680x1523, 98K)

well here most people know its name but no one actually knows what's on it
they either think it's hackers or alt-right content, while it's mostly anime shitpost and kots

and fun because like every other community/fandom, the only part that is well-known of Jow Forums is the "cancer" part, while it's actually way nicer than most people think

Here its hardly known at all. We have an offspring of Jow Forums though. But its a far worse version of Jow Forums that you probably wouldn't want to ever visit.

no

oh yeah I've heard the name a few times but I don't even remember it xD

Since me and some friends visit this web everyday I can say yes

A couple friends, my brother, my sister. My dad did a couple times but he said it was gay. This board? No

The only good thkng that came from the show is that some of the gems are hot.

A few of my friends knows that I go on Jow Forums. But I told them that I just use the interest boards.

Attached: 1525378573618.png (600x800, 641K)

>having friends

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

kot

I knew a few school-peers who did, one sixth former in my first school when I was like year 8 or 9 and a kid my age in my second school. Speaking of school, some kid doing work experience.
My uncle does.

When my Russian gets at a certain level, is it worth looking there to just to practice it?

My entire family, and my boss and coworkers. Many of them think Im a big faggot. I should've just told them reddit....

my brother

a faggot, not a nazi or a hacker?

No, its mostly small talk and you would probably want to avoid that place altogether.

i think my bf does. don't really go out of my way to tell ppl

Attached: honk.png (64x64, 712)

yeah, some people.

only my frens

kot

based