Hello, I started to go a little with the Google Maps and I found something that caught my attention...

Hello, I started to go a little with the Google Maps and I found something that caught my attention, in a part of the Darien jungle there is a military base, maybe it's the guerrilla or a terrorist group. Do you think that is possible?

Attached: 1B423A24-1C95-48B7-9C96-9F01EEC55C3B.png (640x1136, 1.34M)

who cares about some nigger monkeys doo doo-ing around with rocks and branches

yeah. there's a bunch of drug-related shit that goes on there. the darien gap is pretty much no man's land that separates central american and south america. no one's willing to build roads there because of the drug lords and guerilla groups

there is no road going towards that location it could be an insurgency base
What are the cords? You got me curious

Yes, are the info.

Attached: D26EAD30-1CEC-4369-8A1B-D8F170146BCE.png (640x1136, 246K)

where did you get this picture of my home I set it private on facebook

coordinates?

oh nothing

epic

I am quite struck by the fact that this is in the middle of the jungle and there are no roads, it is rare

OP, we may have stumbled onto something great...

Maybe, a base of the farc

It is suspicious that it is so close to the border of panama but it sure is something like barracks, the guerrilla bases or cocaine factories are under the trees to camouflage themselves from the planes

the darien gap. there's a reason there's no roads there. the paramilitary forces that kidnap and kill tourists.

even without them, the terrain is all marshes and swamps. very difficult to build roads on such terrain.
This could be a small base of operations for the FARC.

Report to govt

it would be great to find out what it can be, seen from the sky it looks like a military base

How can we do to inform ?, In if it can be even dangerous

Looking at the topographic map the base is constructed on a low ground between maintains which eliminates the chance of this being a military base nor a terrorist base. This leaves only one reasonable option which is the base probably belongs to a drug smuggling cartel

i'm sure the governments of colombia and panama are better equipped and a much stronger force than a few guerillas.

the trouble is that they are so well hidden, but with an exact location of a possible base of operations such as the one you posted, it'd be much easier for the armed forces of Colombia and Panama to retaliate.

this is more likely. if this is a truly fortunate find, this COULD be a very important drug smuggling base, but we shouldn't get our hopes up.

It would be good to find a way to inform the police about that, if they are in the Darien it is because it is not a good thing

chinga tu madre pendejo, te viamos a rajar tu chingada cabeza si no borras este hilo

Attached: F40CA860-3B42-4EB7-9CE0-458F2DFD63F5.jpg (539x960, 56K)

Attached: Captura.jpg (1244x940, 1.47M)

North and South Americans Jow Forumsers let’s go fuck em up!

seeing it with the other map, it seems more complex. a kind of basement

Is this in panama?

Is in the míddle of the Darien

ward

bump

bumperino

Bomb it with super-tucanos, what the big deal?

We are all gonna die

Attached: 1555130564644.jpg (495x362, 19K)

No you are not

Use the tucanos god darmnit this was the reason we created that crap, this was the reason the colombians bought that crap WHY THEY DONT USE IT

Probably the government of Colombia hasn't noticed yet.
You know, Latin America

Attached: hdhdghdf.jpg (640x360, 22K)

Thanks for the remind

Also reminds me the stupid brazilian policy of asking the president himself before the airforce can shoot down a plane
I remember some years ago 2 tucanos were chasing an cessna loaded up with cocaine, the president (i think it was dilma in the time) taked so long to reply that the cessna sucessfull turned and made its way safelly back to paraguay
This is not even one of the most retarded policies i know