People who have had therapy, why’d you have it? And did it help

People who have had therapy, why’d you have it? And did it help

Attached: 17E394B3-5990-4210-9610-1E0E2584775E.jpg (640x419, 42K)

Never had any therapy, but I'm studying my psychology degree, so I really believe it helps people. Good thread.

when i was a child i had to go to therapy for anger issues
im not sure if it helped. it may have just been age that lessened it desu

Attached: 1552122802381.jpg (359x701, 39K)

Tried to kilt myself (twice) it didn’t help at first but in the long run it sort of did

Have you ever thought of trying again mate.
If at first you don't sucseed, try, try, and try again :)

such based banter from such a cringe poster. is this the pinkybong golden age?

Third times the charm

My father stuck me to a therapist without my permission after I failed in college, and I went to avoid confrontation
It ended up helping me with coping and getting a job, and I was able to get more confidence and level my emotions since, I was really happy with it

Attached: 1550018356580.png (364x322, 129K)

Faggots, the lot of you, dwelling in here like creatures when teh Internets are my domain. You come here to spew out this cringe against the lordly me, the PinkyBong activist group, you would come here to /chen/ to do such a thing? Very "NewFaggy" of you, lad. Soon /chen/ will be /PinkyBong/ and all you shall bow down to me. Fools...

pinkybong is back to being cringe i suppose

Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs..

I've been in therapy for my psychosis and for schizophrenia. So far therapy itself hasn't really helped me at all. Most of what I learned are skills in order to better cope with voices, but meds did a better job at doing that.

Drugs don't get to the root of the problem. Therapy does.

i don't think you can really treat schizo with therapy

I'll find a way once I get my degrees haha

Will almost certainly involve entheogens tho

First time because my mom couldn't figure what to do with me, and no
Second time because I couldn't figure out what to do with myself, and yes

Been in therapy for a while bc depression and panic attacks, it mostly works bc you can tell someone about your shit w/o them feeling sorry for you. Good advice and drugs and you´ll get better than talking about it with people that make it worse by making you feel sorry for yourself.

I think I need therapy for the bullying I’ve faced my whole life. SSRI’s and beta blockers have defo helped a lot however

MDMA works wonders too

Would rather not

Where's the one with the guy carrying a gas can?

Its helps to have someone to talk to about life issues and receive input from someone who doesn't know you, and won't judge you. I'd say it does help, but only really if you allow it to.

Therapy and SSRIs haven't seemed to do much. Turns out what I needed was a sense of stability and purpose. I needed to feel somewhat independent. (Also I needed to get treatment for my sleep disorder)

Remain depressed then

ok

I dunno why I waste my fucking time

because ur a fag who names himself on Jow Forums? lel

I'm still here ain't I

Yes
Used to do and sell a lot of drugs
Got caught in my backyard with a noose around my neck
Tried to strangle someone
Wrote death threat letters to two teachers
Being socially retarded
Breaking into cars/houses
Lit woods on fire once
Used to build shitty pipe bombs in my room

No it did help

*The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact*

Attached: 1549759941753.gif (200x200, 787K)