UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET

how am i not white when i'm 100% european? Fuck all of you pieces of nigger shit on here calling me black because of something tarantino and his jewish movie said back in the 90s.

I hope you all get cancer.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

its okay moor boy, the Norman genes in Sicily offset the nigger ones.

whiter than you shitskin fuck off and die of the lung cancer that you already have

fuck you douchebag

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

you just proved yourself sicilian/neapolitan with that attitude. Why do you act like a nigger and want us to see you as white? go eat some fuckin gabagool bitch ass guido

nobody is calling you anything its a meme and like you said don't listen to Tarantino that guy is literally a psycho pedovore (most likely)

shit is Naples really that niggerdly in their behavior?
red pill me on Naples/Neapolitans....

3.9 gpa you fucking shitskin

you look black to me

Attached: Amerimutt.png (1200x1200, 54K)

YOU WILL NEVER BE ITALIAN

>mednigger
it was over before it even began

all Europeans are mutts lol

i always wonder what happens when people find this out. what now? do you plan on hating yourself or changing/stretching ideology? for now it seems like you're just in denial

whiter than you at least

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

IQ 3000

I don't really know for sure, just memeing, ask the Italian guy ITT. I know that they are considered lazy and conformist by Central and North Italians, and are pretty enslaved by the mafia.

>this is white

>Naples
>unironically Italy

>35% italian
>white

Mama Mia! Look at those brown Sicilian hands. You might as well go back to AFRICA. Learn Arabic and they'll never even know that you're from Europe you mud money.

tiny sicilian wrists LOL

poopoo

Ok nigger

Who /pure/ here?

Attached: ancestrydna.png (1830x686, 183K)

>the only American who is not a mutt

Not only are you not white, you aren't even close. Your ancestors were shitskins who didn't care who they bred with and never even had any strict genetic roots and who were conquered by a small group of white sheepherders.

This thread is from Jow Forums I think.

Yes, it is.

White gang

Attached: ZZZANK.png (417x829, 50K)

You seem to be hiding that 0.5%. Open it up, let's see it.

>anyone that isnt white as paper isnt white
the absolute state of Jow Forumsddit