Why yes, i post akari. why would i know that?

>why yes, i post akari. why would i know that?

Attached: INFINITY GAUNTLET.png (359x347, 262K)

I had secx

Attached: 3557545ba6d5e79541b8fb04fb0bdc69cac64980_hq.gif (673x600, 1.61M)

Attached: 20190413140151_1.jpg (1366x768, 240K)

nom

fat gay potato

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit.

yes i am indeed an epic mage goat (or human. but does it really matter?)

Attached: untitiled.png (400x267, 158K)

Snap your fingers

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit....

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit....

Å̆l͗̍̆͐r͒͂͌̈́̾iͮ͗̆ġ̆͋̎ͤͧ̆h͑̄t̓ͩ͛̉͋̎,͑ͩ ̈́̐̀ͣẗ͐̾̾̓h͋̆͊̑a͋tͮ̒̇̉̾̇'͌̐̈́ͨ̚š͋ͩ̉̋ i͗͒̀̓ͨtͩ.ͫ͂͗̍̈ ͯ͆T̂h͋̍ͫ̂̓ͯa͂ͮ͆̓ͩͪt̆͗'̈́̋͋̀́ͬsͫ̋ͯ ̈́́f̌u̿͂ͯͣć͐ͨͭͤͨk͋̑̾͌inͧ͆ͨͫ̆g ͬiͬͭ͋͆̿̚t.͌́ͭ ͣ̐͋̍Nͯ̒̊ͦ̉ͪő̂̓̊wͯ̊ ̏̈́͑̑yͧ̎̾͒̍̈́ͣo̾̓̌̂ͬuͪ'̓̎ve̿̋ͯͧ̋̈ ̔͒̽ͧd̉ṑ̇͋n̑ͬ̾̇ͦ̂̽e̽ ̈́ͨ̓͌̂ỉt̒̓͒̏,̇͒̚ k͑ͦ͌̈̒iͩ̽̓̍͆ͫd̀̊̄̒̒̔̑.̃̑̍̆͋̋̐ ͣ͋ͯ̽͌Nͬo͋ͭͫ̃̿̃w̌͆̀̎̂ ̄̈͐ͨyo͊ů'ͤͦͤ͆͆̀vͮͤ͆͆eͣ̈́͊ ̈fuc̆́̊͒kͭͬ͆̓͊ín̊̂̈g͒͗̑ ̏̔̿̔ͦͣ͑d͆ͨ̔̋òn̂͑ͮ̓e͆ ͯͣ̍iͤ͋ͫͪtͪ̌͗.̓́ ͨͩ̌ͬ̀͗P̎̂̌̍ͨ̓̎iͦͩ̒ͩͨ̔͒nkͦͮyͩ̓ͮB̌ͪ͋͋͒͆̄oͬͮ̔̂n̍̀ͪ͂̍ͭg̍͆͐ ͨ͋̍͂iͪͮͬ̾s̐ͨ̓̌͂ ̌̓̊̒mͭ̊ͣ̔ͫ͐̓ăͩdͮ̂̑ ̿̾a͒̍̏̾̚s͌ͯͭͩ̈́ ̂ͪ̇h̐̽͋͑̔͑͑el͛̆̌̈͆̒̚l̊ ̉̇̄now̆̐ͩ.̌̔̚ ̏ͬT͊̊ͤ͂ḣeͭͧ͆̾́ŕ̄̀ͮ̌͑eͦ̈́̚ ͆̎̔̒̿i̎͂s̔̈̒̉ͦ ̊ͧ̈́ͪ̍n̊ͣo͆͑̍̑̿̑̾ ̔tū̾ͬͯ͒̚rͭͩͬn̽̌̉̆̓͆̎ȋ̒͑̚n̏͐g ͗͌̃̇ͯͮba̾̎͋̈́̓cͭͯ̋ͧͯ̈́k̊̋ͦͦ̓ n̐ͬ͗ͣ͂ͩo̾̽̒͑w̒̿̒̎̓̽͒.ͣ̊͌ ̾͌T͋͋ͯ͗̃̓he͑̒ ̿̏͂͂͂l̒̔̉̽͗̿uͯ͆ͫͮͭl̽̆̍ͪz ͨ were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit....

Attached: C9C3AB92-EE3C-434A-865F-EF7DB397AC07.jpg (500x733, 250K)

Based

stop making bad posts with akari

Here is a good akari post to balance it out

Attached: __akaza_akari_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_takeda_yukimura__0ebe471b03777a0609c81212d385ad22.jpg (1200x1600, 672K)

grow the fuck up fagget

how the hell are these bad posts with akari
do they not have good context?

(You) make all posts bad just by existing.

grow up fagget

No mercy

thanks
not this one in particular but you have made bad ones in the past

@7852369
That doesn't make sense, dutch. It's not possible to make bad posts by existing. Get a reality check

fucking stop. i don't want to argue.

pfffffffffftttttlplplplplplplppppp pfffffffft LOL LOL LOL LOL

grow up fag

Attached: Mittens_fag_ID1.jpg (400x89, 7K)

But I am grown up, sweetie... I really do not know what you're talking about. Press 1 to hang up

@Passive aggression
>lole

you post at the same time of the day. almost like you got home from school.

goat fucker

Mmmm I post every day for a reason. It's my job to always come on Jow Forums and talk my own shit

t. fool

We are witnessing another slow, but eventual meltdown. I hope you aren’t actually going to self harm again because punching holes in walls is a sign of anger management issues.

Attached: CDD61AF5-163B-4255-9C6F-6445F16B3CD6.jpg (1200x1458, 1.25M)

you write that one yourself? or did your mom do it for you.

don't answer that its a rhetorical question

Attached: Max_Payne_2000_Shot_30-1300x975.jpg (1300x975, 128K)

Mmmm... you are so silly, human user! Why the hell would a human punch walls?

i wanna see the holes in the walls

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Mmmmm.... I wish you all should've acted normal when I came back

RIA0-HJA0RJNHP[A J[EAKHPFFFFT BTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP HURGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Romania, you're fucking crazy. Also, what happened with the cool long text language involving the word "americunts" and "anglos"?

anglos....... anglos.........
>W-W-W-W--W-W-W-W--WHAT IS IT M-M-M-MASTER?????
HMMMMMMMMMM..... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on. Didn't you call yourselves "the supreme based romania" bullshit or something? Or are you just a wittle kid who says nothing but crap about rumors of destroying us epic countries.

ANGLO...... ANGLO......... ANGLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GET OVER HERE SCUM
>NOOOO NOOOOO WTF NOOOOO NOOOOO BASED ROMANIA PLOX NOOOOO NOOOO DON'T PWN MEEEE NOOO NO
SURPRISE BUTTSECKS NIGGERRRRRR
>NOOOOOOOOO
GUHGUGHUGHU GHUGH UGH UGHU GHUGHU HUGH UGHU GHUG
>AHHHH AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA MY BUTT HURTS MY ANUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT HURTS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AAAAAAAAAAA HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO WALK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS WHAT ANGLO DOGS GET HAHAHAHAHHAHAH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECOVER FROM THIS NOOOOOOOOO MY FURAFFINITY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SEXUAL AFFINITY AS WELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

alternate universe where romania gets banished from the world. also no (you) for you

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

alternate universe where Ralsei gets banished from the world.

Can't banish a cute thing!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Brap in hell.

burn in hell.

no u lole

brappin' on yo momma
uh
uh
uh
UH
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
badass.

WOO! Took a break from this. I feel a little better now but I'm probably not sure about that

Ahahahaha, the same stuff going on as usual! Holy shit!

(please don't hurt me i just like my threads)

we got a 50/50 boys

WOO! Took a break from this. I feel a little better now but I'm probably not sure about that

okay last bump maybe
i don't even fucking know anymore
i didn't know what i was thinking, maybe thinking about that THIS might happen

What

Fuckin hell, Akari legs

Uwu

Attached: __akaza_akari_and_yoshikawa_chinatsu_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_shin_ya_shin_yanchi__51f21ddcfa1e7fc994e6184 (1075x1518, 599K)

Attached: 1526679630137.jpg (700x598, 341K)

hmm

why do you keep saying single words without replying to anything

Asriel is like some sort of AI that's meant to replicate anons but isn't just quite there yet so it just imperfectly copies thing it sees without truly understanding them

Because. I fucking suck at talking.

mmm. i'm only in level 100 bruh

it's ok i think you're starting to get a little better at it, just keep trying to say things that would make sense to other people

@7854699
mmm. it's not my fault that my language has almost the same words and almost very short.

it's actually okay to not accept reality
you just gotta have a reason for it lol