Arume RP bread 2

Ten years ago, Earth was invaded by an alien race now known as "Arume". They arrived abruptly and crushed humanity just as quickly, before releasing a series of bioengineered lifeforms on earth in order to prepare it for colonisation, throwing Earth's population into anarchy...
A decade has passed since then, and life has returned to something vaguely resembling normalcy for humanity, or what little of it remains. Forced to flee to inhospitable areas to keep away from the ever expanding alien ecosystem and whatever foul creatures live in it, humanity is now reduced to living in gigantic city-states built on and under mountains.
However, the Arume are on the move again, dispatching massive armies of vat-grown soldiers, genetically altered to breathe earth's atmosphere, and releasing deadlier bioengineered creatures into earth for reasons unknown.

Rolls will be made through Discord, and if you'd rather not join but still want to play I can roll for you.
discord gg/Ud7h23

Attached: generic-image-placeholder.png (250x250, 2K)

>wake up and smell the delicious scents of burning aliens

>Continue down the tunnel

Last thread, you had just attempted to grab a flamethrower and napalm grenades.
You got a flamethrower and promptly charged down the mountain, finding five arume hiding in a trench .

You walk further into the damp tunnel, doing your best to ignore the sound of dripping slime that followed you the whole way down.
After a few minutes of walking you spot a light, clearly artificial in origin, further in.
It's bright enough to blind you for a few seconds.

>Try and find a way out of the tunnels, I don't even want to be here

You turn 450° degrees and backtrack, going faster than before since now you know there's nothing in the tunnels.
Soon enough, you spot a bunch of people who had been taken to the shelter along with you who are trying to force open the gates.
There is also a bunch of kids poking the cow/bug/whateverthefuck's corpse with sticks.

AND THE NPINKYBONG CAME IN and he raped everyone

>set those niggas've on fire

uwu

You fail.
Rather spectacularly, in fact.
You manage to char the closest one a little bit, but fall straight into the trench afterwards and are swiftly disarmed by the squad of autists taking cover in it.

>Help them open the gate

Despite all of your righteous feline fury, the gate won't budge a single milimetre. The gate doesn't seem likely to open through brute force.

>See what's keeping it from opening

It doesn't look like there's any locking mechanism in place, though there is nowhere to push or pull from either.
An improvised lever should do the trick and give you enough purchase to force it open.

>Try to use my stick to pry it open

Your makeshift spear snaps as you try to force it open, rendering the stick into two pieces too small to be of any use.
On the bright side, you still have the glass shard and you can retrieve your shoelace.
On the other hand, you lost your spear and your sensitive ears pick up on some distant scuttling further down the cave.
Nobody else seems to have noticed yet.

>Take the damn flamethrower back and set them on fire properly this time

You charge the one holding your flamethrower like a madman, somehow forcing your way through the other three arume and retrieving it safely.
Well, not quite safely.
Your left foot got shot with some odd energy weapon, though it felt more like a painful electrical discharge than the searing pain you expected. It was probably not properly tuned or fully charged.

>Tie my shoelace back onto my shoe
>Look for something else to use as a weapon

"Nice try bitch"
>Hop out of the trench and torch them

Dubs.
You successfully tie your shoelace again.
'Tis absolutely fucking magnificent, and if you had any time you'd probably gawk at the perfect fucking knot.
You don't have that luxury, though, and begin frantically looking for a weapon to fend against the threat that the useless, nameless bystanders would surely be helpless against.
You find a fucking M960 hidden away in a hidden cranny of the shelter, with a 3/4 full magazine of a hundred rounds.

You clamber out of the trench with agility that nobody should have while carrying such a heavy weapon, and soon enough they're all doused in burning fuel and the smell of charred alien flesh fills your nostrils yet again.
It smells like victory.

>Carefully head in the direction of the sound

You walk off deeper into the cave, heading in the same direction as before.
The first couple of corpses are gone from the ceiling, and you spot a massive, spider-like creature hanging from the ceiling further ahead.
It's holding something up to its mouth, you can't quite tell what it's eating, but the sickening cacophony of fleshy sounds and cracks gives you a good idea of just what it is...

"mmmmm, delicious"
>wait for the fire to die down and collect any flammable material they stored down there, and also grab one of those odd energy weapons

"Nyeh..!"
>Step backwards and shoot the spider

Somehow, not everything burnt away along with the girls.
You retrieve a bunch of explosives they themselves had looted from humans beforehand, and one of those fancy electric pulse guns.
A mortar shell passes by you and falls down three metres away, without exploding.

The vast majority of your shots miss, the volley grazing some of its fangs but causing no major effects other than making the spider notice you.
It spits out a foot as it turns around, without dropping from the ceiling.

>Roll back and finish the job

WAKE UP

>WAKE UP

FUCK

say it again

"ach"
>leave the trench post haste

A fucking hundred.
You back off gracefully like the fucking cat you are, and you're relatively far away by the time it finally drops from the ceiling.
While it's still a bit stunned after the fall you unload half of your remaining bullets straight into its head, the blood dripping from its fangs mixing with the ichor flowing down its mangled face as its screeches come to a stop.
You successfully murdered the shit out of it, and its fangs seem to have detached clean off its head.
The artificial light at the end of the tunnel seems duller now.

Do what said.

You left off heading to your home in the ghetto of the city, luckily arriving without any inconvenience.

You run off, though your new equipment weights you down a bit and the entrenched arume begin taking potshots at you.
The burn the outer layer of your skin, but don't pierce much further.

>Move towards the light, slowly
>Keep my weapon pointed ahead as I move

"Bitch ass bitches, burning things is *my* thing"
>Go and find a human encampment

>go into the bathroom and try to take out the chip that those guys put in me

You move towards the light, finding an open door leading to a sterile-looking room with a hallway on the other side.
Blue-ish light is coming from a massive pod holding some freakish creature, with two empty pods besides it.

You fall back to the encampment you came from, somehow avoiding the many shots fired towards you on your way back.

You stick a razor blade into the skin of your neck, successfully removing the chip from your body. It buzzes for a bit before falling silent.

>Walk up to the room and check that it's clear
"H-hello?"

“Fucking cunts...”
>destroy the chip and patch my cut up

You're greeted by nothing but silence as you walk into the room.
Whatever this facility is, no people seem to be nearby.
You spot a desk with some folders laying on top of it in the room across the hallway.

You fail to put a dent on the chip, alien tech seems to be resistant as all fuck.
You also consider patching yourself up, but realise bothering to treat a scratch that barely even drew blood would make you a massive faggot.

>Check out the folders after eyeing-up whatever is in the pod

"blyat"
>set everything I got from the Arume trench down on the table
"Odd weapons these Arume have, very useful they will be for making of fire"

>go out to the ghetto and try to look for any of the men that were involved in the incident with the chip

>Break inside the van and drive it

Yet another chitin-covered ugly motherfucker rests inside the pod, bearing the same odd characteristics the other two you've faced so far had: An elongated head, slightly pinkish chitinous plates half-melded to their flesh and black, sunken eyes.
This one's body shape seems to be a gross mockery of the human form, as opposed to the animalistic shapes of the other two.
The folders contain files that are written in both english and a set of characters you don't recognise, accompanied by both your city's defence corps' seal and a round crest you've never seen before. The latter loosely resembles a symbol you've seen on arume banners from afar.

"...Thank you, I guess. Now get out, it's your turn to man the defences to the right!"
You're dismissed rather rudely after you leave the weapons there, and pointed towards a trench to your right

You walk out of your house and go down the same path you walked before, soon finding the place where the old man was selling his odd trinkets. There is no sign of the men who stuck the chip in you, but the old man is still there.

57 (roll from last bread)
You force the van open after struggling for a bit, soon finding yourself driving around the city. Where the fuck do you want to go?

"..."
>Leave and look for a way out of this dumb mountain

“Oi old man.”
>give them a description of the men and ask if he knows them

Attached: 410AA2DF-7C53-4CDA-8BB4-CD6380311E43.jpg (500x333, 29K)

"Are there fire weapons there"
>I ask him

>Drive around the city looking for anything interesting

Also blast gangsta rap from the speakers of the van

You get the fuck out of the creepy room and begin heading back to the shelter, wondering if it'll have opened by now.
Your tail is not frizzy anymore.

"Aye, I do. Some of my best customers, in fact. What's yer business with them?"
He seems rather suspicious of you.

"Yeah. Test this one out for us, would ya? We can't figure out what the fuck it is yet, but some of the Arume have been burning down our defences with these"
He hands you a heavy weapon made of some dark material, with an odd shiny cilinder in the middle.
THE SHEER FIREPOWER CALLS OUT TO YOU

You drive aimlessly around the city, your new van functioning smoothly.
You arrive at the underside of your town, where the criminals of all kinds tend to dwell.
You see a group of six men loading a few briefcases full of... something, into a van.

No, fuck you.

“DRIVE BY BUSTA”
>Drive and shoot at the men with the brief cases at the same time with my p90 all while having gangsta rap being blasted from the speakers

>Stroll back to my house and see if everything is clear now

>staaaaaare
“Just is the wondering if they can give me some work... so who are they? And where can I find them.”

Attached: 7BD4E122-A3EB-4956-9D29-BE9C991A6274.jpg (400x400, 18K)

You blast gangsta rap while shooting at the men through your window, and successfully kill two of them.
One of the remaining ones pulls out an odd-looking gun and fires at your van.
You feel a brief pulse before the van's motor dies down and it stops moving.

The people gathered there have already forced open the gates and you're free to go. You walk towards your house cautiously just in case any of the creatures is still around, but you see nothing.
You get home with no fuzz and a new gun.

The old man staaaaaares back at you, his gaze stern.
"New here, ain't ya? They're just some grunts working for the mafia... Or whatever they're calling themselves nowadays. Not an organisation you wanna mess with"

>Stretch and grab a drink
>Afterwards, head out and look for something to do

"Mmmmmmmm, incendiary weapons"
>take the weapon
>go to the trench and start shooting at Arumes and their vehicles going by

“MY CAR”
>SHOOT AT THE MAN WHO DID THIS AND THE OTHER ONES TOO

You stretch and down a glass of milk. Fucking cat.
Then you set foot outside again, and turn around to see... Absolutely nothing interesting happening.
There's a sunny patch of grass around, though.

You grab the weapon and pull the trigger as soon as an Arume comes nearby.
It's relatively short ranged, but leaves a wide area of scorched and burning shit without projecting any fire directly.
Even parts of the ground are molten.

You take out the man with the strange fucking gun, but while you're focusing on him the rest pull out their own weapons and begin approaching...

>FIRE AT THEM TOO ITS A FUCKING P90

>Lay down in the sunny patch of grass and relax
>Fall asleep after a bit and take a nap

Attached: 39.gif (500x281, 574K)

"Very interesting"
>Continue to use the magic of weaponry to transform Arumes into corpses

It is, indeed, a fucking P90.
You fire at them too, but miss most of your shots and cause no real damage.

'Tis an extremely comfortable patch of grass.
You take in the sunlight for a few minutes before drifting off to the land of dreams...

It's dark and you see nothing yet, but it smells like tuna.

You get a single arume before the weapon overheats, causing you to drop it suddenly and crouch down.
You notice your hands are now heavily burnt and blistered.
Looks like you won't be holding anything for a while.

Attached: catstretch.gif (220x172, 177K)

>staaaare harder
“Who’s the boss? And where are they located.”

>Follow the smell

Attached: 16.gif (500x359, 1000K)

>FIREEEEEEE

"OF DAMN IT"
>get out of the trench
"Somebody mannings the trench, hands broke"
>unfuck my hands

why was i banned from the discord? >:(

and then the big niggas came in and bombed the assholes of everyone in the universe

"Did you see the guy they were protecting? Not the boss, but he's definitely high up enough to get you in contact with him. No idea about where they're located, but they come around at least once per month"

You follow the smell and realise you're currently on a decently sized boat, in the middle of the sea.
There's a fishing rod just laying around with a fuckhuge bluefin tuna hanging off of it.
A seagull flies by and touches the ground next to you, staring at the fish...

You FIREEEEEEE like a madman and gun down two of them, but the remaining one shoots you in the chest, the sharp pain making it difficult to move or breathe.

A nearby soldier nods and steps into the trench, confused, as you painfully crawl out of it to go fix yourself up.
You step into the oversized medic tent, currently almost empty, and you're greeted by the only medic you have left.
Medic:"What the hell did you do this time, you drunken arsonist piece of shit?"

Being this overworked seems to have made her a bit cranky.

Who the fuck are you

For spamming videos of you fucking a rat.

“I see. Are they the only gang or there rivals?”

>Smack the fucking bird, then devour the tuna

"The Arume weapon of burnt my hands"
>show her the hands

i haven't posted that video in like a month there

Talk to the trashman, m9.

"Only one this powerful, but there's another one that's popped up recently... People say they got direct dealings with the Arume rather than the Mafia's more secret deals. They're a shady sort, even for us"

The mighty bird simply dodges your hand... and stands on top of your tuna, staring at you.
DARING you to fight it for the fish.

"Idiot. Extend them while I patch you up..."
She proceeds to pour some disinfectant over your hands, followed by some lotion for burns.
They both sting a lot, and she seems to be causing you pain intentionally, the psycho bitch.

>CAP THAT BUSTA

>Spazz out and try to get the fish

>make a mental note to set her hair on fire later
>Heal the hands through sheer force of will
"Da of thankings you doctor"

“Thanks old man.”
>leave and go to a bar or something that frequents criminals. I need to get some more intel before i make my move.

Attached: 12E081D3-C79E-453E-90D3-D4C47E2B30EB.jpg (640x360, 30K)

You fire at him, missing your shots by a wide margin.
In retaliation, you get shot yet again. It gets lodged into your left shoulder, rendering that arm unusable.

You charge the fish like a madwoman and succeed in grabbing it while chasing off the seagull... But the momentum forces both you and the fish to fall off the ship.
Now you're only barely hanging above the sea by holding onto your fuckhuge tuna, which itself is only kept aloft by the fishing line.
You see that fucking seagull look down at you, and it begins pecking at the fishing line...

You fail to heal your hands, instead being forced to rely on the vile, vile medic's tender cares.
She wraps some bandages around your hands and sends you off

You make your way to a local bar, and the smell of piss, shitty beer and smoke invades your nostrils.
It's full of thugs and whores, as expected.

Attached: gull.jpg (640x480, 237K)

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''
>Jump out of the van
>Whip my beretta with one arm on mid air and unleash hell on that motherfucker fire all bullets on him

>order a beer and take a seat by the bar
>look around the bar to see if there’s any games like poker or something. Or anything of interest going on

>Panic and frantically start trying to swing the tuna and myself back over the boat

>heal them through SHEER WILLPOWER and much alcohol

One fucking hundred.
You somehow leap out of your new van and murder the shit out of the guy before falling on top of his corpse.

You get a beer that looks and smells worse than fucking ichor.
There's a table far from you where people are playing blackjack.

dubs
You successfully swing yourself and the tuna hard enough that you're sent flying onto the boat again.
You crush the smug seagull as you fall.

You fail at healing them through sheer willpower yet again, but you do find some alcohol.
It's fucking lukewarm beer.

>go over to them
“You lads got room for one more?”

Attached: 4BF5B3C5-228B-4BC4-AB9C-4A5848957638.jpg (465x262, 23K)

>Focus on willing my hands to work again

"Nyaha!"
>Eat the tuna and wake up

Attached: 23.gif (500x283, 613K)

>Get up
>Get a briefcase with one hand
>Get the hell out of there and look for a hospital

The dealer protests, before getting slapped by one of the players who says
"Sure, join in!"
The smell of piss and smoke is noticeably less prominent in this table.

Your hands are still fucked, but you will yourself into ignoring the pain for now.

You devour the very expensive, very massive tuna before waking up.
You notice there's a kitten curled up on top of you, still sleeping.

You stand up and go reach for the closest briefcase, but fall to your knees soon after grabbing it.
The blood loss knocks you unconscious...

(BREAD END)