Why does Jow Forums's quality fluctuate so much now

why does Jow Forums's quality fluctuate so much now

Attached: 1530364064682.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

because it turned into utter shit

niggy nog haha

the hanger's on are the only people left
especially the "epic bant original" tripfags

Attached: 1554547213709.jpg (770x1037, 89K)

I think you're the reason, ralsei

i fluctutaed YOUR MOM

mmm I was only coming back expecting a peaceful welcome and then all things went down
i can't really be the reason man

I tried to help you at first but you just won't listen

look, user
it's NOT fucking easy to try and be nice to the board when there's so many gay shit going on. i just don't want to see it man

Some days people just give up

Attached: CD67986D-B129-4517-82A9-FA10084C905B.jpg (572x621, 153K)

r/banter is best when it's being spammed to shit and everyone are angry

Attached: 1528009627348.png (600x800, 641K)

it's Jow Forums, not r/banter

but there are nice posts that everyone else on the board thinks are fine that you're constantly replying to with "stop posting this I don't want to see it", and then you get angry when other people do the same with your threads
for example this

POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO

Attached: 1525739223775.jpg (962x1200, 594K)

based

HNJSJHSJJSJSHJSHHSHSH NMIHHRRTY

You know what? Fuck this board

Show us your tits you fat potato

not a potato, you blind cunt.

Because I’m busily stroking the board and making its member rise and harden before working some mouth magic ~~~~

>fuck this board
You mean this sub? It's r/banter my friend

Are you blind
like, this is not reddit
we are NOT on reddit, or r/banter

based
ubvoded, blease gontinue Chen

No we're on r/banter right now, are you high?

I'm not high

Then you should see that we're on r/banter right now man, just look at the URL

this url is fucking Jow Forums.org, not reddit.com. get a reality check pleaseeee

Attached: REAL.png (141x23, 963)

And I twirl and twirl and stroke with my tongue as I wrap and suck with my lips and mouth, making the board moan and twitch with pleasure as I assault its tip~~~

No that's wrong, you must be posting from the wrong site.

Attached: r-banter.png (210x28, 1000)

Congrats you proved yourself an idiot

>not browsing r/banter through the official reddit plugin
newfag detected

because when I do a post the quality goes up too much and destabilizes bant

Attached: 154943317682.gif (400x301, 220K)

I'm not a newfag. Stop using the SAME fucking word OVER and OVER and FUCKING OVER ALL THE DAMN TIME. Shut the fuck up

Fuck off pooftah.

Attached: 1553831585014.png (500x500, 226K)

obviously because my very presence boosts the quality of any thread by 200% but I cannot be everywhere at all times of the day

thanks for posting i think you increased the quality for the time being
relax dude