You were fucking right guys, all along

You were fucking right guys, all along.

That e-girl, I posted about a while back and who added me on twitter just admitted " I need more orbiters".
I was so dump to believe that she actually liked my personality on twitter and wanted a connection.
And you guys warned me, you said "she is just collecting orbiters", you said "that's what egirls do, don't trust her" and I fucking failed for it.

How the hell does this happen evry time? How come every girl turns out the same? Its just not possible. I am sorry I didn't believe your warnings. I am dumb idiot. fuck

Attached: 1518872662465s.jpg (249x182, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7818163/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, buddy Bosnian.
Many have fallen for the e-pill before you.

Attached: 1496953297523.jpg (1244x701, 91K)

You

Attached: 1555246208237.png (524x443, 477K)

thanks fren, egirls have no shame

this the og thread
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7818163/

Attached: 148-1486857_11125521-apustaja-hug.png.jpg (820x500, 90K)

lol get rekt

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x350, 13K)

this
you're cringe

it happen to many frens before you
it not your fault, fren. learn from your mistakes and use them to filter out for better women (also, fren, girls dont exist online)

There's a way to avoid this ever happening again. A way in which you will be able to get all the love, affection, and intimacy you could ever want. It won't be easy at first, but trust me, it's SO worth it in the long run.
user, you need to start dating boys. It will be the best decision you ever make. I did it years ago, and I've never been lonely again.

My brudder. She was not your queen. We must search for our true queen.

Attached: 22rb9m.jpg (717x713, 71K)

Pooftahs fuck off!

The cry of the forever alone internet virgin. Don't worry, user. One day, when you take the rainbow pill, you'll realize that there's nothing wrong with holding another boy's hand and snuggling with him while he rests his head on your shoulder and the two of you watch a movie together on the couch before heading off to the bedroom to make love to one another. You'll find that a relationship with another boy is just as fulfilling as any relationship you could have with a girl, and a lot less stressful and argumentative, as well.

Not all single people is retarded enough to sink that low

Lol I was in that thread and I remember the Canadian fellow telling you that, but you was saying he's wrong and jealous etc.
Wonder if he'll make an appearance in this thread, will be gold.

now you know

its kinda funny that he was right and that the egirl actually admitted her intentions

Attached: tho.png (759x153, 11K)

based and redpilled

What country is she in?

I would be humiliated after outing myself like that on Jow Forums, heck I'd have killed myself by now rather than face the words of the people who warned me how stupid and naive I was, even when I was basically gloating in front of them and saying they're jealous virgins.

Just as I suspected.
Bonobos like you are why e-thots are even a thing in the first place.
Think with your brain next time, not with your dick. Pretty much everyone else saw this coming besides you, lad.

Pull a Patrick Bateman on her

Attached: 1555186560165s.jpg (125x82, 2K)

us I believe

yes, I know. I am an stupid idiot who fell for the "cuteness and innocence" of the ethot. Its just that loneliness will do these mind tricks on you and convince you that something positive will happen for you this time.

I'm sorry that happened to you, true apu fren.
>How come every girl turns out the same?
Not at all, what you need to do is seek out a woman in real life that way you can get a true connection going. Finding someone in real life might be hard, but internet relationships never go well, ever.
You'll find someone nice in due time, you just gotta stay motivated and keep moving.

Attached: 1500408033415.jpg (2560x1600, 636K)

thanks fren

>loneliness will do these mind tricks on you
The best way to avoid this is to have a hobby of some sort. And I don't mean video games and cartoons. I mean something useful that you could get a job for, like programming. That way you'd have a purpose and won't flock over to strangers for validation.

On to the next one.

Attached: 1554622913679.jpg (960x492, 56K)

FACK YOU BOSNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190221_062158_308.jpg (1080x920, 116K)

AMERICA 1
FAILsnia 0

the state of frogposters

He fell for the fucking meme. God fucking dammit OP how much of a pathetic faggot did you have to be? IT'S A GIRL YOU'VE NEVER SEEN FOR FUCKS SAKE. Don't worry OP you can still do pick related.

Attached: 1544892137527.jpg (269x257, 17K)