Wee al gunna die frens

wee al gunna die frens

Attached: IMG_20190308_231015_470.jpg (496x324, 32K)

No

Attached: 1550517420764.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Yeah but not for a long time hopefully, and there'll be many great days before then, do what you love and live a good life user, that's all there is to it, I believe in you and we all love you

Attached: hug.png (746x512, 105K)

I want to do a sport but I'm a bit socially anxious with new people

Attached: 1553899090009.jpg (367x401, 32K)

How's your life?

Attached: 1547893842597.jpg (323x250, 14K)

i'm curious what happens after death. i will be a little sad that i don't exist anymore then, but i'm open to what's on the other side. just imagine if there's actually a heaven. or there's nothing, i'd be sad about my good memories which will be gone then, but also happy that the bad memories will disappear. or there's an afterlife, like born as another species which is conscious, a new beginning of collecting bad and good memories i guess. whatever it'll be, it'll be cool in some way.

I hope not.

I think we're reborn as animals

Attached: VAxxAOZ.jpg (1038x850, 90K)

You have an option to not die

Attached: SoulWinning2.png (500x1173, 495K)

Sports teams are a great place to meet new people though, as long as you try your best they'll accept you, and my life is pretty average, I work and study like most people but I make sure to love each day

No. They will.

now there's the question if animals are conscious and are aware of themselves existing or they're just completely subconscious.

Does anyone ever get paranoid incase someone you know irl browses Jow Forums and knows every post you've ever made?

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Most likely conscious

i would like to believe in christianity, but i've somehow come to the resolution that i can't blindly follow anything, neither any kind of theism nor any kind of atheism. i can't know what's objectively right or wrong, true or false, good or bad. so i'm in this state of believing everything and believing nothing at the same time. i've accepted that there could be a heaven like in the bible, but i also accepted that there could be none. i also think jesus could've died for our sins, but at the same time he didn't.
so what bothers me is, if i accept jesus and don't accept jesus as the saviour of me at the same time, am i going to hell and heaven? or am i going to be in some kind of nirvana inbetween?

Do you believe people die for a reason, and some sort force decides our fate?

Attached: 1541292420184.jpg (240x84, 3K)

as a swiss guy saying this, it's pretty weird.
but i'm neutral on anything. i can't answer any question about fate or meaning of life for certain.
i can't know anything for certain, for example, if this world is real at all or just an imagination.
but i assume everything i need to assume so i can live a life in this world. i cannot question everything, like "is this really a stone lying on the ground or a magical amulet leading me to a treasure?". everything i don't need to assume to live in this world, i only answer with "i don't know, maybe", like the question you asked just now.

so pretty much i'm an agnostic. a hard agnostic. even if there would come evidence that there is no god, i cannot believe it, because this evidence was found and published by probably another human. so it could be wrong. at the same time, if there would come a being from the sky which is almighty and could do everything he wanted just with the snap of his fingers, it could be possible that it's all just science or he simply tricks everyone. there is nothing that isn't possible in this world because everything in this world is limited to the rules of this world. everything outside of the possibilities of this world wouldn't follow those rules and thus aren't part of this world.

Attached: A0A92F08-731B-4702-920C-133173D2C025.gif (785x757, 90K)

There is no "other side."
This is all you get.

how are you so certain?