God imagine going on a date with akari and then she keeps giving you water and she always distracts before you go to...

God imagine going on a date with akari and then she keeps giving you water and she always distracts before you go to the toilet until you finally get back to her house and she tells you that she needs to pee and runs to the toilet takes a long per with the door locked while you beg her to let you in and she just keeps saying "Just a minute " until you eventually burst and pee yourself and then she goes outside and teases you for being a huge baby . Then you beg her for a change of clothes and she eventually gives you a short skirt and panties to walk home in but before she let's you go she serves you tea to to chear you up, until your already weakened bladder is full again . Then she tells you to walk all the way home and you don't want to to be teased about being a baby again so you don't ask for the bathroom but it's night so you can't stop for the restroom anywhere. so you squirm your way home only to find that you left your keys in your pants, which you left at akari's house so you walk all the way back and you're bursting for another pee by the time you are at her door. Squirming your legs and holding your penis through your panties. And you start dribbling by the time you knock on the door so you clench your legs and freeze up because you have to pee so bad and she opens the door but you can't move because if you did you would wet yourself. So she just looks at you squirming in her miniskirt until tears run down your eyes as you release your bladder in front of her for the second time. Humiliated yourself and forever making her see you as a toddler in her mind. And you tell her that you forgot your keys so she gives them to you and you beg her for another change of clothes but she doesn't want you to soil any more of her nice clothes. So she gives you a swimsuit so if you have another accident it will be easier to clean and makes you go to the bathroom before leaving again . So you walk home in an extremely tight one price swimsuit and go to bed crying.

Attached: 1555199213570.jpg (460x535, 43K)

And you wake up to a ringing doorbell .Then you wake up and realize that you wet the bed because your bladder muscles were weakened by how much you held it yesterday and then you realize that akari is the one ringing the doorbell and you don't want her to find out that you wet the bed so you rush down to the door and open it . But then you realize that you forgot to Change your pajamas so you blush and start crying again because she must think you're a toddler. And she just gives you a package and runs away. Then when you open the package it is a box of diapers.

hot

time to fap

Thanks
That's what I did right after writing this

hawt, but I wish the roles where switched

This makes my pee pee become a slightly bigger pee pee

why can't I just pee in her mouth?

i don't want this to happen
what the fuck

imagine this but instead you give akari the water and somehow she pees in your mouth

Disgusting brainlet

>American makes a good post
pretty rare desu

Attached: 1517065802978.jpg (364x418, 30K)

I'd like to thank you for all for your patronage. Be sure to like comment and subscribe.

Heh not bad.

Attached: 1553392220703.png (1280x720, 413K)

It takes an extremely high iq (at least 12 standard deviations) to fully understand the deeper themes in this work of art.

Attached: 1555293958816.jpg (359x347, 27K)

Disgusting pseudointellectual brainlet.

The only thing disgusting in this thread is your attitude young man

Ok retarded piss fetishist.

I really doubt Akarin would do all of that though.

Attached: akarireaction2.jpg (187x193, 15K)

But it would be hot if she did

Piss is the fetish of true intellectuals such as havelock Elis

Attached: Havelock_Ellis_cph.3b08675.jpg (936x1244, 540K)