I've never seen a transgender person in real life

I've never seen a transgender person in real life

Attached: 1530283744270.png (240x232, 51K)

i saw a bald dude with lip stick and a dress when i was getting sushi once

i did

I know two, since they are friends of my father.

They are honestly nice people though.

Aren't transgender people beaten to death in russia

Attached: katie-bouman(1).jpg (840x564, 219K)

no teehee

I wish you did.

I've never seen one who wasn't an angsty teenager or a creepy looking mid 30s buffalo bill clone.

Same. Lesbian and gays sure. Transgender not even one

No

Attached: 1551580595827.jpg (962x599, 150K)

I've got one as a friend. I don't know if I want to be his friend anymore.

i had one in high school

My cousin (girl) had a transgender girlfriend (boy). Everytime they came over the transgender was dressed in an increasingly sluttier way with crazier hair dyes.

And nobody say nothing ?

lol moor

There are all pretty cringe.

Not that I recall. I didn't exactly know what transgender meant back then and I was fairly young/innocent, always thought it was a girl.

I had a friend who slowly become a trans person; I'v never accepted this. I don't want to somebody hurt or kill him for that, but i think it's a kind of lie to say you are a girl but in fact you have a penise.

Last time i discuss with him he start to crying because we made dark humour joke... What the fuck is happen to my friend ?

I work with one, they're actually a pretty decent person.
Transgenders now are ruined by a large crazy majority, probably like how gays were back in the 80s or something.

Indeed.

Attached: 235647463.jpg (630x420, 56K)

trannies and gays should to be killed

There was one in my college that used to walk around carrying their high heels and always had disgusting underwear and arsecrack on show

Attached: e736b127e4ac0a1f605c74e53038ba56.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Just stroke her nicely, and all will be well. (%)

>her

I went to a mental hospital and one of the psychiatrists was a tranny. How ironic.

i did once in the city, s(he) was really feminine, but you can still tell they were a man after a second glance

I saw one working at walmart, a young dude, early 20's at most.
Very bizarre.