There are currently no states that unequivocally ban infant male circumcision for non-therapeutic reasons

>There are currently no states that unequivocally ban infant male circumcision for non-therapeutic reasons
Ok, now this isn't epic

Attached: amphisbaenidae-ab066f07-83bb-4db6-98ce-04396034f4c-resize-750.jpg (750x500, 45K)

Cutfags will tell you it is better because "Muh looks" (subjective) or "B-b-but I'm cleaner!" (Do they not realize we can clean UNDER the foreskin?). It is all cope for the fact that they are now biologically incapable of enjoying sex as much as someone who is uncut, due to scientifically-proved damage, and also have to use lube WAY more frequently than uncut men.

Attached: 1543898592828.png (400x400, 19K)

cut dicks

Attached: shocked.png (1440x1078, 1.76M)

its even worse when their head is so much bigger than their girth and it looks like a mushroom

Pls no bully. I have a circumcised pee pee. Also circumcision is actually useful in Africa for preventing diseases

Attached: 1555213731473.png (714x782, 307K)

So your parents thought you have the same level of intelligence as a tribe in Africa, and can't even clean your own dick properly. I don't even want to think of how you clean everything else.

Mutilated dicks are fucking revolting

Imagine having part of your dick cut off.

Attached: 1553388417738.jpg (302x332, 22K)

It's so weird, imagining men in the world with half of their manliness gone.

I remember I flashed my cock at my friends once and they all didn’t know what a foreskin was

My parents have a very high intelligence. I was just saying that it is actually useful in undeveloped countries. It should be banned in the US until you are 18 years of age though

I think you need to find more intelligent friends. I bet they don't even know what a clitoris is either.

Cutting off an important part of your genitals is not helpful, even in undeveloped countries. Cutting off a girls clitoral hood would be cleaner, but we're not insane. Same goes for boys, they are both the prepuce.

how did that become a thing in the land of the F R E E anyway

Idiot Protestants and Jews. It’s not as common as it used to be though so that’s good

Circumcision helps decrease the likelihood of getting diseases which is helpful in under developed countries

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to birth an estrogen enriched commie peeboy. The sexual intercourse is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of your wife's love handles the cum will go over a typical girl's head. There's also Ncp's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from akari shitposting, for instance. The oldfags understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this user, to realise that he's not just funny- he says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence newfags who dislike this user truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ncp's existential catchphrase "mhmm??" which itself is a cryptic reference to Bear Grylls' Man vs Wild. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ncp's genius wit unfolds itself on their web browsers. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a waffle. And no, you cannot eat it. It's for the ladies' mouth only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: brane kanser.jpg (359x347, 27K)

For both boys and girls, yes. But like I said, we aren't insane. Cutting off someone's breasts prevents breast cancer and other conditions, but we aren't going to start forcing it on children.

A lot of religious extremist groups went to America to avoid persecution and they were really afraid of children masturbating so they thought that they should circumcise them to keep them safe

Because people like controlling their children's sex life.
They had it so the pain on the children's genitals will stop them from masturbating.

Cut the boys' genitals, and pour acid on the girls.

America is fucking insane.

Based

I'm talking about STDs which are a gigantic problem in Africa.

The only thing that helps STDs is condoms you retard. Instead of encouraging people to fuck up their dicks, start encouraging safe sex. Less Africans and less STDs.

They can't afford condoms.

We should donate condoms to African countries

They can't afford breast cancer treatment either. If they can't afford condoms then they definetelyy can't afford decent, hygenic healthcare. Along with all the other side effects to fucking up their dick/labia, they'll probably die of sepsis.

We should replace all care packages with condoms.

Also - slave branding. They did it to slaves, then somehow began branding themselves.

Actually, those (((studies))) saying it prevents disease are a load of shit. STDs arent absorbed through the foreskin unless theres an open wound on it. Its not some super absorbant skin prone to disease.

Dr Kellogg. The same man from the cereal company. He even recommended extra tight circumcisions that leave penises fucked up with not enough skin to have full erections.

No they need food or else they have lulzy wars. Every single general in the Liberian civil war was a wanabee anime character.

Ok I'm done with this thread.

Too much info to handle?

No I changed my mind.

Attached: 1555212232979.jpg (359x347, 56K)

On what?

On circumcision in Africa

Attached: 1555197941340.jpg (226x226, 23K)

Advocates of genital mutilation are literally from clown world