Say the name of the most cucked cunt and a pic that shows why

Say the name of the most cucked cunt and a pic that shows why
I start.
France

Attached: notre.jpg (956x673, 92K)

le faux guye lol

>t. Ahmed

lmao based
Tired of seeing soiboi art fags cry over this shit. It's a building you dunces.

>It's a building you dunces.

Attached: 9-11-attack-on-world-trade-towers.jpg (1200x750, 162K)

absolutely horrid post
leave immediately

i understand and applaud your joke but really it was more about the loss of life rather than a building

Attached: 1538735440293.jpg (480x360, 133K)

he's a muzzie

*tip*

look ameribro, of course cynicism is a given on Jow Forums. but Imagine one day Statue of Liberty fell, or Mt. Rushmore crumbled. then some yuro would come and say, "duh! dumb Americans, it's just some monument. get over it, losers!"
that's how you sounded.

this post made me regret being rude to russians

Are those peopl in the pic sandniggers smiling about the fire?

i didnt make the original post but yeah you're right

They are native French

Those Euros would be completely justified in saying that if any Americans were crying about it. The kind of faggots who cry over a dumb inanimate object are the same blue checkmark subhumans who complain about their feelings and how people need to lose their job for being "offensive" all day. Get over it losers, the real world doesn't give a shit about old rocks.

I wouldn't give a shit about a building being destroyed unless people die or I own it.

who the fuck do you think you are? do you think you're rick from rick and morty or something? yes arts and architecture dont have many practical value but people still like things like that because it inspires people.
> the real world doesn't give a shit about old rocks.
who cares about "the real world" (whoever thats even supposed to be because even blue collared workers and the like wouldn't be happy about the statue of liberty getting destroyed for example) giving a shit about it, society cares about it and until aliens or whatever come to tell us about how a statue or a building doesn't matter or whatever then as long as society cares about it its real.

ameribro, this is what you don't get. it's not about the "inanimate object" at all.
it's much like saying that a pic of your parents from 20 years ago is just a shitty picture of some boomers taken with a potato. maybe it is to others who don't care about you; but to you it is way more than just a picture. it is a part of you. and if it doesn't matter to you, what does? what do you have to live for, at this point? do you even care if you're alive or not?
Notre Dame is far more than a combination of stones. It is a part of every French person, and to an extent of every civilized person. It is a kind of rare thing which can make a whole nation come together in one mutual feeling. it is one of those things which elevate us from dog eat dog world to something more—a family, a nation, a country.
you might act cynical, but a cynic will never understand it or have it, because that's one thing he can't have—a human bond. in times of depression, even if you don't have anybody, you will have something—your memories, your bonds, your sense of belonging, your reasons to live. but a cynic will have nothing but a glaring hole of nothingness. that's what every cynic is afraid of, that's the glaring hole he tries to replace with degeneracy, drugs and alcohol. and to boost his ego, he will laugh at others, poking fun at "pointless stones". but what a cynic doesn't realize is that he's just making fun of himself, a worthless pile of moving flesh with no reason to live.
so, "never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

see but also I don't know why you people are so fixated on this "building" part. especially weird to hear it from a Brit, when you have royal family and strong traditions.
yes it's a symbol, and a historic place. is it that hard to grasp?
look, if you would feel nothing when a flag of your country burns, or if a portrait of a queen is being spat on—you're not "smart" or "above it". you don't understand that what gets spat on is a part of you in a way, that it's your face that is being spat on. you're simply a nihilist to yourself—basically a cuck. you get spat on—you feel nothing.
if all you can say is, "let it burn, I don't care", this is what you say about your country and your life. let it all get fucked in the ass because you don't care for anyone and yourself too. surely, very smart position. let's see how it plays for you.

>meanwhile in US

Attached: 1555218378631.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

T. Korbo

who is Korbo?

God bless the both of you, I have nothing more to add.

Attached: 1552443785449.jpg (748x640, 55K)

kot

based

Yikes! and cringepilled

Holy crap, retard