Hello bante

hello bante
howe is everyone feeling?

Attached: 1537811757982.jpg (894x738, 103K)

Eating Taco Bell and not getting fat on it somehow

good

saged

I'm ok
how are you?

Attached: 1463984191924.jpg (836x576, 83K)

How do you feel about this image?

Attached: 9C17E9A9-D835-4D0A-8A15-AF4BBA27B965.jpg (850x605, 136K)

well, maybe your metabolism is so goode you can eat a surplus of calorie without suffering from the consequences! or maybe you just didn't take in much today. are you feeling good chen? how was the day?
i'm happy for both of you anons, i can only hope it will stay so for a long time! thank you for asking akari poster; i'd rather not answer since today was shite both for my country and for myself, but yeah, i suppose i've had worse days. however as of right now i'm doing fine, chilling on my bed

Attached: 1474488484634.jpg (2046x2046, 974K)

i'm feeling epic, baby~

Feels filtered.

yeah there have been better days for france but at least you're chillin

Attached: 1554613090272.jpg (359x347, 207K)

Tired from eating too much sugar, and frustrated from having angry customers at work.

My brother! Harness the power of the Bell.

I’m okay. Saddened to see Notre Dame on fire.

based

if you feel the need to rant, please do so, "listening" is the least i can do to kinda help you have a better day. in the meantime, have this virtual huge!
eh, it is a tragedy that such a fire would have spread out all because of an, supposed, accident, yes, but it didn't collapse. it'll get repaired. i'm not sure about the state of all the artifacts inside however, the roof having burnt down is already an immense loss
hi! hello!

Attached: 1584838394847.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

Ok
>be /diy/fag
>AC breaks
>try to fix it myself
>fuck it up more, AC still no cool
>put tail between legs and call the expert (Me)
>get mad at price to fix original problem+my fuckup
>muh percieved value
>it's just a few wires!
>decline repair
>leave it still fucked up, and even admits he probably won't figure it out the 2nd try either
Good riddence. I don't want that kind of customer who's gonna fight over each little cost.

Very next customer
>broken thermostat
>"easy fix, I can get another one on right now, and it's covered by your home warranty, so no extra charge over the service fee"
>different shape and will expose a hole in wall old bigger tstat left
>flips his shit and wants me to get exact same shaped tstat or fix the wall FOR FREE
>also gets angry that "broken thermostat" isn't descriptive enough of his problem either on my written invoice
>"Motherfucker, a thermostat either works, it doesn't. That's descriptive enough. What do you want me to write?"
>refuses to sign my invoice unless he can add his bitchy little comments on it in MY 'technician notes' section
>"That's for our diagnosis, not customer comments. If that's how you feel, I don't need your signature"
>he tries to grab my pen out of my hand
>I start to tear off his carbon copy of the invoice
>puts his hands over mine, trying to stop it so he can write his bullshit on my invoice first
>pull away from him, tear his copy off, and leave

The second part might seem bitchy on my part, but letting customers write shit on the invoice opens the possibility of many problems we do not want. It's a legal form that is supposed to be something I said. They write down lies or incorrect stuff, and I can get in trouble.

Attached: 1455596888602.png (545x354, 120K)

Been doing well, its just getting hot in here.

Attached: 8638573993.jpg (585x429, 45K)

jebus, is this what your average day is like? do you stay professional to cunts or does it happen for you to break down? i can kinda see the first one being common since a lot of people, especially elder ones, would rather do something themselves, but the second one is plain autism, even more so since they called you to do your job but won't allow you to do it properly. i don't understand such things. do you have some kind of protection when lies are written down?
yukari! hi! i wish i could say the same, a few weeks ago it felt like summer and now we're back in autumn/winter-like temperatures. it even snowed a few days ago. i hope you're enjoying the sun and take the time to go outside!

i might go sleep very soon dunno, i'll stay up 10 mins or so just for the sake of this bread

Attached: pic unrelated.jpg (950x638, 220K)

>Few weeks ago
It was warm on Thursday and on Friday, it was cold. I want Summer to come near so I can relax peacefully.
>Snow
Figures. Where I live (Kansas), it snowed on February and March. I don't remember which day it snowed, but it was rare.
>Might go sleep
Hey, sleep is beneficial for your health and its a good idea to sleep early rather staying up browsing Jow Forums.

Attached: 0863263506.jpg (635x404, 36K)

kansas is the state north of Oklahoma right? or is this arkansas? i always get confused between the two. what does it feel like to be in the middle of the USA? would you say that the general climate is shite? do you get tornadoes? i'd like to learn more
>sleep is beneficial for your health and its a good idea to sleep early rather staying up browsing Jow Forums
oh yes, surely i didn't do so and it totally isn't very late over here haha. i suppose i'll go right after posting this and check the reply in nyafuu later
i wish everyone a goode night!

>i don't understand such things.
Just chalk it up to chemicals in the water messing with our brains and call it a day.
Checked, goodnight Sir Baguette.
*kisses you goodnight*

No, this was a very unlucky day. Most days, customers are nice. I'm required to stay professional. I actually didn't cuss at him like in the greentext, but I wanted to. We can scribble over lies, or tear up the invoice and write another one.

feeling foine
my senpai blokkd me from ethernet so I bought a 20m cat5 cable to connect to neighbor's modem

who tf changed 'ꜰᴀm' to 'senpai'
what faggotry is this

newfag

Newfag

Newfag.

Check'ed
>Kansas is the state north of Oklahoma
Indeed it is.
>What does it feel like to be in the middle
The great plains. But I don't live in the great plains unfortunately.
>General climate
Its alright. It gets cold, then hot all of a sudden.
>Tornadoes
Not as much. Kansas is usually known for tornadoes, however, its not as often. I'd witness a earthquake, but it occurred between the border of Kansas and Oklahoma.
>Everyone a good night
Goodnight Franceanon!

Attached: 2921047033.jpg (850x674, 43K)

thanks for the (You)s, jebaited niggers

not having a building being burned down

kot