Tell your experiences with niggers

I almost got robbed 5 times by niggers in a 75% white neighborhood

Attached: C5458C4C-589A-4DBB-8EB0-53C4B37D326D.jpg (473x473, 26K)

american citizens :)

Who left the barn door open?

for $100 i got alot of computer stuff from a black guy

one guy at muay thai got a white trash hippy pregnant then fled the country

That nigger the is probably hiding in a tree

all i could think was that memes are real

Ever black person I have know acts normally.

Attached: 1555237765789.gif (240x320, 210K)

This one would always pick me first in PE

Maybe he wanted to fuck you

once a negro sat next to me on the bus and asked me a direction
there is also one that sells watches in my city but I never buy them

Attached: bu.jpg (1024x882, 65K)

My black friend once got drunk and bought the wrong pack of cigs (the brand I smoked) and gave me the whole pack

I only know one and he's a flaming homosex who won't shut up about race or gender or who he wants to fuck

Niggers are what killed white culture in america and frequently harass whites when possible. Niggers are 13% of the United States population but commit over half of the crime that ever happens in america. Blacks are despicable pieces of shit. Everytime I see a cuck try to make niggers look like innocent little angels that don’t do anything wrong, just know that they’re delusional nigger lover libshits.

>non citizen gypsy posts this
You’re not american

Attached: 4L_Ln1Ijutu.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

I got one to protect me from bullies back in high school

Me on the bus, a nigger enter the bus he shit i move away from him becase of his smell. That was the only time i seeva nigger outside the news media

I saw niggers only 3 times in my life.
First time I saw a black guy I said he looks like a chocolate bar standing right next to him. I was 6 at the time lol.
Second time it was picrelated tier, some exchange students making dosh of bydlo tourists cosplaying tribal niggers, good for them I guess.
And last time it was a couple of month just walking around my shithole, and that was the strangest one, cause niggers are the last thing you'd expect to see here.

Don't really know what to make out of that. Fuck niggers I guess.

I saw one at work get fired for being late.
The memes are real.
>be black
>be late for everything

So what is the solution to this problem?

Genocide and a White Ethnostate. Every other option is jewish kids play and fluff.

Attached: 4L_COF8rK4Y.jpg (600x600, 200K)

I dated one for about 6 months (until about a week and a half ago) and she turned abusive towards the end. I broke it off and had to call the police to have her removed from my apartment. Apparently she didn't realize it was over until the police referred to her as "the ex".

here is full, no one cares about others in my small rural italian block, btw niggas are pretty chill imo

Attached: 1456249639353.jpg (554x555, 107K)

i see more and more brown people where i live every year i'll have to move to countryside if this continues