What do you think Normies daughter is gonna grow up to be like...

What do you think Normies daughter is gonna grow up to be like? Her dad is an obvious pedophile who hits up underaged boys on discord and her mom is a crack whore.

Attached: 1545357941067.jpg (540x960, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7858767
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7859716
youtu.be/aBkTkxKDduc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an autistic psychopathic slut, probably

kot

I'm gonna need some more answers people

THE ETERNAL ANGLO SEEDLINGS....... DEGENERATES FROM BIRTH AND TILL DEATH....

imagine her growing up just to become a barneyfag and giving her father a heart attack with her confession
oh wait hes gonna die of asscancer way before that happens LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her dad is a degenerate. He would probably be proud

how did you get this pic

I am very proud of normie

she's not gonna grow up
one day he's gonna rape her asshole too hard and she's gonna bleed to death in his cellar

sad but true

If you could please jump in front of moving traffic it would be appreciated, pony fucker.

Hey mods, this guy is ban evading

A very unstable girl. Maybe attentionwhore who goes through boyfriends. Or probably an ugly attentionwhore desperate for anyone to date her.

explain

What are you trying to accomplish with this? That's not only buttlicking and manipulative, but hypocritical to the point of tearing down your dignity.
Why are you doing this.

Again Yuuka. You're not a judge here on Jow Forums. You can't go around and demand explanations for peoples actions. Or you can but at some point people will get really annoyed by it. With that being said this is shit posting. And because Normie pisses me off.
>dignity
I think you're putting a little too much thought into reputations and personas. This is still an anonymous imageboard.

I've stopped trying to reason with them a long time ago. Not only do they filter poeple who don't agree with them, they're also blatantly hippocritical at nearly everything they do. They have no dignity

>daughter

>dignity
Like OP said to the other guy, you're taking this board way too seriously. We're here to shitpost.

Attached: funny-drunk-people-picture-31.jpg (580x525, 81K)

Second, you're Anzumark. You discarded your anonymity a long time ago and everyone sees right through you. You foolishly believe yourself to be far more clever than you actually are. People see right through you.

You care way too much about your internet points or karma or whatever. If you choose to give me a name and a persona then that's not my problem. This is a shit posting board, not a circlejerk for people to come up with profiles for each other.
There's plenty of other social medias for people who wants that kinda stuff. Jow Forums is not one of them

In fact, mods, this person currently has 9 active threads under the Denmark flag, is a known proxy user and B& evader, as well as the mlp and pedo spammer.

Attached: jesus fucking christ.png (1024x768, 175K)

Jow Forums is serious business

>ID: Sol
Sol onset

>9
Try 20 lole

Proves my point exactly. And it's all over such a sick obsession within your twisted mind that you would attack an innocent young girl. I'm outta here. You're completely worthless.

Lol

yeah no fucking shit, I have no words really
the absolute state of r/banter

Attached: 1528973342148.jpg (403x395, 19K)

Wut a fagget lol

Lmao I have no words. What the fuck did you expect from a place filled with edgy teenagers?
This place gets more and more autistic everyday

I'm gonna make the thread again tomorrow just to spite you. I don't care about how much negative karma that gives my profile

already made additional accounts to mass downvote you
also gonna add the violation to your profile in my official Jow Forums personality diary
be very prepared for the full extent of my wrath

Nooo my poor profile

Attached: 1541905896941.png (2560x1208, 881K)

Fagmark presents an interesting case of an autistic faggot's decent into NEETdom and further mental illness. Such a shame, this pitiful asshole was at least bearable for a few months. Alas, Jow Forums just serves to bring out society's trash that's been festering for far too long.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Based fagmark triggering discord trannies

Out of the people to post in this thread only 5 people have replied more than once. Samefagged replies are worthless fagmark, equivalent only to auto-fellatio. Seethe harder.

Go dilate

Attached: 11F3E71B-BB96-476E-849A-7CBE7D00E527.png (750x1334, 143K)

>You're not a judge here on Jow Forums.
As good as any other Anonymous with reasonable clarity of thought, until proven that their unique experience baggage supports their judgment - then I would see it as a good advice.

I'm doing that because you have changed and - in my judgment - not for the better.
>With that being said this is shit posting.
So keep that in shit posting's nature rather than calling him out on his and his daughter's very real pictures.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7858767
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7859716
Is that also yours deed? I don't know man, just want you to think if this really is okay with you.
Having or stripping off any kind of persona is one thing, but having it slowly influence a real person behind the monitor another.

Attached: 1537907646117.jpg (500x700, 214K)

Lol, I don't believe you for a second.

Continue to live in your delusion then tranny

what is that shitty filename to that based picture

take the heh suppository

Attached: your mom lmao.jpg (720x872, 42K)

Yeah, that one word alone is exactly how I know you're fagmark. They call anyone who disagrees with them a 'discord tranny' in some paranoid delusion they have.

Attached: 7E13D758-5DEA-4BAC-BC5A-20DD76CC53CF.png (394x379, 19K)

heh

Heh

bruh

Lol, wojakredditor.

heh
Shut up frogposter

Sorry but I'm out. You guys take Jow Forums way too seriously. I don't care about my reputation and all that.

Attached: 1544036959332.png (1158x1168, 1.43M)

stay

cute and delicious mouth, would french kiss while rubbing clit

Attached: 5B10FF76-8898-4DB2-B4D0-5A818A5713EC.jpg (1280x1707, 260K)

Keep going

*out of this thread

now this is based

youtu.be/aBkTkxKDduc

That was obvious when you spilled the beans so easily. Bye.

So a regular 3rd world family? I guess she'll be ok.

BSP

wait is this actually genuinely his daughter
have I been reverse bamboozled

Yes her mother is a prostitute