I'm doing a study on anonymity for school and want to know why you guys use Jow Forums and what you enjoy about posting...

I'm doing a study on anonymity for school and want to know why you guys use Jow Forums and what you enjoy about posting and consuming memes

Attached: received_2336141676438313.jpg (638x1000, 37K)

I get to shitpost and get (you)'s. Its pathetic but idc. Happy Easter!

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

I like the part where they say who quote lole nobody ever quote it's a yoke

Attached: 1550641610962.jpg (259x194, 7K)

this

look, you literally have the answer in your image, if you'r doing a study

Attached: 1400755575062.jpg (1920x1080, 860K)

Happy Easter, Wester, Southster and Northster too

>why you guys use Jow Forums
to socialize, or just waste time at work
>enjoy posting and consuming memes
I don't do it much really. some memes are cool because they describe some stereotypes (e.g. boomer/zoomer). the rest are pretty boring, especially uncalled for reaction images

-not reddit.
-not confined to hive mind mentality.
-the real players are here

For most, it's about the inconsequential nature that is inherent with anonymity. Unless you post real-world details that can be used to pinpoint your identity, you can do what you want without repercussion. In the real world, there is too much stress to conform, and having some kind of system to post anonymously allows you to escape from social conformity and be a truer version of yourself, which allows you to do anything, from talk about serious issues that you need to vent about all the way to just shit-talking strangers online because it gives you a kick. I use Jow Forums because, in some ways, it is the truest and purest way to socialize and to express yourself.

Attached: 1543469906973.jpg (800x550, 382K)

based and retarded

Attached: paste.jpg (845x891, 146K)

What pressures to conform have you experienced that prevented you from self expression? Society typically cares more about themselves than others

being british

i like the community
i enjoy being able to pretend that i have friends

Mostly sexuality and mental issues, I spent a lot of time as a child being picked on. I know it's not a big deal and I'm doing fine now and I even joke about my own sexuality, but I feel like I somewhat put on an act to hide my mental issues from people who aren't either my family or anonymous strangers.

Attached: Screenshot_62.png (1043x938, 544K)

To shitpost and be a faggay.

Attached: 7CC8EBA5-3E2E-4310-8DE3-8EA3AC37D40F.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Aquaman is at it again

Attached: images (9).jpg (386x389, 18K)

Attached: IMG_20190414_174546791.jpg (1836x1944, 488K)

If you say dumb shit you can just go to the next thread

This. make sure this gets included in the powerpoint

I don't know. It's one big circlejerk now

kek

>why I use Jow Forums
primarily to be able to joke around and have fun without needing to be consistent (as opposed to things like d*scord where people reach out to you if you're not on for, say, a week) and secondarily to be able to express opinions that might put me in danger if I were to post them while connected to my real-life identity (like how I believe m*slims and y*nkees are LITERALLY subhuman, which would keep me from ever getting a job, for example. Even though it's true.)
>what I enjoy about posting and consuming memes
the old adage about it being the biggest in-joke there ever was is completely true. It's just that everything can be made fun of or have a humorous adaptation, and if you recognize it, it proliferates. They're certainly fresher than knock-knock jokes.

Attached: 54d.png (812x409, 442K)