What do you do for a living, Jow Forums?

What do you do for a living, Jow Forums?

Attached: 345235235.jpg (500x900, 67K)

I'm a teacher. I'm actually pretty good at it. Students really like me.

Attached: 1555423397199.gif (370x300, 332K)

Masturbate

Teacher or what, to whom?

There's a big difference from teaching Science to Master Students, than teaching children how to not piss and shit themselves.

Does it pay well user?

Everyone thinks I'm a wanker anyway, so I may as well go for it really. Fuck all to lose

I teach biology lab sections at a university while doing a PhD.

Obviously I'm calling pure bullshit.

How old are you?

nothing

Starting as an engineer next month. gg

drugs

Even nothing (No-Thing) is Some-Thing (something).

Be a Thing user!!!! haha

How much for a pound of weed dude?

u high again boomer?

How do you get by then?

Suppose you want a fucking medal of Chen honor? Well fuck you and get back on the welfare like 99% of Chen'sters

sorry

Data mining

Attached: 3129B062-AE2B-4DBB-A70C-3A21699127DD.jpg (535x462, 66K)

I smoke everyday, I/m always stoned lol

I'm also an alcoholic, but a highly functioning one! I drunk and stoned right now, but I can still type and fucking think! haha Once that ability declines, I go to bed and sleep haha

i just do

Apologies accepted, and good luck in your new job user

"This and that, no questions asked" haha

Do they know about your status as the hacker known as Jow Forums?

Thanks user, I wish you well too.

Of course, we even has a pic

Attached: BasedAnonIsBased.jpg (1000x541, 64K)

>functioning
that's subjective matter, but I guess your satirizing reflex is intact yet
Also what do you do for living anyway? You don't call being shitfaced on some warehouse as job

>Thanks user, I wish you well too.

It's PinkyBong™ to you my fren. Never 4get

I breathe air

we are all user
even namefags like you
user

Work to live. Never live to work.

I used to be leader of AnonUK, and I don't buy that shit that we are all Anonymous. The infighting was ridiculous, ten times worse than Chen haha So I don't associate myself as user, even back then, Anons had handles, or namefags!

Residential HVAC. Hot work, low pay(40k USD last year), and extremely long hours in summer, then extremely short hours in winter. Customers have started being weirded out, I almost never look people in the eyes. I need to work on that.

Attached: 1405995707975.png (373x359, 203K)

I like being user

It's Ok to hide behind the shadows for a while. Feel part of a team. Brothers in arms and all that bollocks. But one day user, you will wake up and realise it was all a "dream" and you must stand up and identify yourself as an individual who has self worth and meaning. It's part of "growing up", metaphorically speaking.

I want whatever you're smoking desu

hahaha :)

>no answer

gibsmedats, probably.

I work for me, myself, and my triple entendre

I defend my country

Attached: 0F21FBF1-AAA9-41F3-A0B9-5022DEBF19C9.jpg (900x600, 71K)

19 years paid experience in "Customer Care" I'll have you know. This is why I am so good with dealing with "customers", or fucking driveling idiots such as yourself, on a daily basis.

An animated target

Multiple low paying odd jobs while paying half rent on my parent's guest room. Also applying for better jobs. It's basically part time work. I hate corporate HR so fucking much.

Have you ever considered prostitution?

I wagecuck

Attached: DdSv71yUQAEovcm.jpg (231x218, 14K)

I hope you mean the national guard and local law enforcement. All other branches of the military DO NOT defend our country, and only focus on unprovoked wars of aggression.

Attached: 1511101611588.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

True, but remember this is Chen, not Pol.

I'm so redpilled, I cringe at peoples opinions of war

I neet I live alone and have issues with Society and making friends as I grew up in care I have had job's in the past but struggle mentally.

You’ve spent 20 years of your life being a floor mat for angry boomers lole

Most slaves are user, you're not alone!

If killing brown people In their own country thousands of miles away isn’t defending the country then I don’t know what is!
Also
>national guard
BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHSHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHSHHFFUFUFUFUFUUFHFHFUFUFUFUUFUFUFHUHIHUHIHUHUHUHUHUHOH

In the safety of an office environment with cups of tea and buscites being delivered to me like I was some sort of fucking god. Unlike you, in the fucking desart being shot at, like the government cuck you really are. And to make things worse... I was paid a higher salary for doing my safe cush office job, that the salary of some fucktard cannon fodder soldier out there risking his ass for peanuts. Now. You may go fuck yourself.

>my mate got his face shot off
>my mate hit his elbow on the desk and got pins and needles
Know which one I'd pick.

You’d rather be licking my bosses taint everyday in a some shitty office where I’m completely replaceable than taking your life into your own hands appreciating and living your life to the fullest? Why are europoors so domesticated?

I run a crew on a newspaper printing press

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-10-48-59-1.png (271x189, 60K)

I harvest solitude

Attached: 1418495393058.jpg (460x645, 44K)

Suddenly decide you don't like your office job? Say fuck you and walk out. Go work somewhere else.
Suddenly decide you don't like your military job? Good luck with that.
I would have thought the American would be the one arguing for freedom, but each to their own.

>newspaper
How the hell is that industry still alive

Calm down you fucking faggot...

Attached: Fag.jpg (600x557, 28K)

Nothing
I'm still studying
My only money income are my musics, which gets me approximately 2$ per month

what about you ?
+ I'm going to sleep, cya tomorrow ^^

look for a bant bf

Attached: huh whats this.jpg (438x428, 20K)

Manager in training for a consumer loan agency current supervisor for the funding department.
My card. Let me know if you need some funds no credit check.

Attached: 20190204_064023.jpg (2180x1155, 1.43M)

>loan agency
>no credit check
AKA some of the lowest scum on earth

Attached: 1B50B694-4AA9-4D5A-BA89-4DD614269049.jpg (1200x1279, 160K)

i basically try and make the best of it

Early 30s.

No they think I'm a sweet little boy that just loves teaching.

I recently got a job, Lapis. It's a really nice one. I work at a hotel at the front desk.

Attached: xM35K.gif (387x251, 1.63M)

I've got no job, so I'm mostly volunteering
right now I'm doing public maintenance (janitor)

Attached: 1476165611809.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Hey, studying is a pretty nice time in life. You are gonna miss it when you find a job. As for me, I got into international relations and am really happy with it so far. Lots of things to investigate and quite a number of people to meet. How do you get money from music? Is there some kind of donation site or something?
That's very nice to hear, Leafman. Also, its great to see you again!

No fucking clue, thought I would have had to find another job by now but still ripping advertising money from stupid people

>Life is about being comfortable
RIP
you lost before you even started
How hard would it be to mess with the headlines?

I know for sure that studying is probably the best time of my life, since I don't have a boring job while still being young.
Do you travel a lot with this job?

Also for music, it's mostly the money I get from streams on Spotify/Itunes/apps like these.

I do prototyping of robots and automated systems for the military. I do a little design but mostly im just the fabricator.

Fuck off, Skynet!

god I love England

Solar repair guy

I wish I could say I do, but so far traveling has mostly been limited to local conferences. I will need much more experience to be sent somewhere abroad often. Although I am going travelling soon, but its only partially related to my job. Maybe in a year or two with enough publications they will start inviting me.

Wrong, your job is to travel the oceans until you find a nice beach to become a palm tree