Hi Jow Forums! It is my first thread there. In advance I am sorry for my bad English...

Hi Jow Forums! It is my first thread there. In advance I am sorry for my bad English. I am from Central Asia and I used to fuck american milf. She is working in US Embassy. Last days we quarelled and she blocked me everywhere. But I do not want to lose this good milf and so on today I went to her house and rang the door. After it she texted me that she is reporting me to AMERICAN POLICE( IN CENTRAL ASIA) and I will get pumishment.

so guys how do you think, is this serious? how are american womans about their safety and can they do such these things?

Attached: depositphotos_30011785-stock-photo-beautiful-tiger-cub-closeup-look.jpg (450x450, 84K)

bump

oh, shit. flag...

ok, american guys I need your help about metality of american womans

fuck, is this death imageboard?

yes hello, this is death imageboard.

ok it is penultimate bump

I should to sat that I do not have nothing bad to her. I am only for good things for her. I do not know what she is thinking about me.

hey, can you stay here with me? it is boring to be here alone :(

sure :)

thank you ;-)

thank you ;-)

dubs. is this your first time on the four channel

youre trying to hard

first time I am posting here.

what does it mean, bruh?

Attached: 7484484848.jpg (200x193, 6K)

Attached: 1fd96d6e8e3972f3eb9e2c55fc675103.jpg (500x375, 28K)

she's just playing hard to get, you should totally follow her home after work she 100% wants the dick

this, can confirm. :)

Il est concerné

hm, but when I rang the door, she did not opened. do you think that she will not call the police or cry out? on the other side I think she found another guy with bigger dick and she do not want to see me

fuck I am banned? for what????????

I was ignored there too...

woah rare flag

wow, brittish user. can you consolate me about this situation? I know you are more clever than me

Ralsei why are you still posting while you are banned?
Oh and buy the way by my fucking games

Attached: B9DD7988-ECD5-4ADA-9AD3-C243FA61D813.jpg (1000x934, 235K)

you're outside their jurisdiction so long as you stay in uzbekistan, and you didn't commit a crime that would require international arrest.

Based todd poster

I think you're pretty safe. Go rape her.

you'll probably be fine as long as you didnt do anything like rape or hit her

thank you, brother :). can you say me more about american woman? why they are so freemind? is it normal ? when woman can fuck after 5 days acquintance and do not have regular partner?

what about stalkering? I know it is crime by the US law system. whay a penalties it haves?

wow, namefag.

Attached: IMG_20190307_230631.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Hi Ralsei
Bye Ralsei

>new
>constant bumping
You seriously need to stop now. Ban evading is not a solution nor was it a great idea to do so. So please, take this into consideration and remain banned.

Attached: 7375228518.png (510x595, 250K)

>triggered

Attached: E6A57CAA-E743-406B-852F-387C998B746C.gif (1242x1394, 739K)

I do not give a fuck about ban. I think it is my first and last thread there

Doesn't look too shabby for a roastie.

Das an original image?

entirely depends on the woman
your best bet for one-night-stands/short-term girlfriends are insecure short and chubby girls with daddy problems. they're usually into anything.
for long-term, it's a bit more complicated, but the key is to not rush anything, and be 100% honest

yes

I used to fuck her by hours.... mmm when I am remembering that moments my dick gets hard

this thread is dead too...

>thread full of uzbek posts

rare

Attached: F80EAA02-09BC-489B-BB75-1D6BAD2CCD3A.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

hello my friend
you will be fine, extradition is rare.

Show her this. Her panties will be soaking

Attached: Based meme.jpg (640x676, 164K)

At this rate you'll make your flag common

also, american police (most likely some fbi detachment considering embassy) would have no jurisdiction unless they got your local police to do so, so depending on how bought your policemen are depends on how fucked you are, but then it's a question of charges. in any case you're fine dude

American women are psychotic and you are better off without her. If you were in America this threat could be serious but because you are in Uzbekistan I don't think the threat is serious.