Sister held held my hand while walking through the campus today

>sister held held my hand while walking through the campus today

She even was the one who instigated it, live is great when it's sunny and your walking hand in hand with the love of your life

Attached: 1555455504104.jpg (700x2052, 226K)

Excellent shitpost

Don't you fear it might one day turn into something much worse?

Attached: c241af7c-657e-4d7e-ba72-02449982a4c1.gif (540x304, 104K)

How was the sex afterwards

What do you mean?
Lewd, we haven't done such a thing, yet.

What search engine you use?

Yahoo

How far have you gone?
Little sister or big sister?

Relatively tame, cuddling in bed under blanket is standard but I did rub her clit a bit once when we drank too much, took the willpower of a monk who spent his entire life in the monastery to stop.

Little but she is 19

make searx-tan

Bernd's Clown World: Special Victims Unit

Attached: 559bbde8d6ac529c40ac39c227d23d4f.jpg?e=1555671742&m=Nkynt2-PXOeJJHFuLprTEQ.jpg (1200x860, 558K)

you like making out with her ?

Stop depression me >:c

What you mean making out? We don't really do that, kiss on the lips here or there but not much more.
Spooning with her is really fucking great though

No need for that, you think this isn't a two sided sword?
If I fail in making her my wife I will have to be an eternal cuck

Awful LARPing thread

when are u gonna make a proper move on her

The image, not whatever you're talking about. Weirdo >:c

Shitty ERP thread kill yourself

Please German bro keep posting don't let the douchebag italian get to you im really hard dont leave me hanging

It gets worse.

Attached: 20190418_072245.png (800x2386, 1.49M)

chrome is poo

You never did these things because you're a sexless virgin yourself and have no evidence to prove your sister even exists

I'm in a lecture right now so I don't constantly check this. To get to your question I think I will never be the main instigator, I'm too scared to lose her. All I do is subtly make some hints and hope she takes the lead.

She will cheat on you for a chad or the BBC

she let you rub her clit
just get drunk and make a move
if you dont make a move Chad will take her away from you

Doing it drunk is a very bad idea, it's why I stopped the first time.
And I'm not really afraid of her being taken away, not in the near future at least, she tells me everything so I'd know if she has any thoughts about getting a bf or knowing someone she likes that way.
I trust her to say the truth wholeheartedly, and if it turns out she is lying I have the wrong impression about her and as such the girl I love doesn't actually exist outside of my mind.

I'm not saying you should go all the way, just make some moves, get further with her. Kiss her, feel her boobs, maybe get her to give you a handjob.

Sounds easy to do with a girl but with your sister it's completely different, worst a girl can do is reject your advances and maybe fuck off but who cares? If my sister finds it creepy and starts to dislike me suicide is literally my only option

just get close to her and cuddle with her and start kissing her neck and on the cheek and such. if she was ok with u touching her clit i mean come on bro calm down and kiss her

It's not like we were both into it when I rubbed her a bit, it was not even her bare pussy but through her panties. It was also a very special and weird moment that allowed it to happen.

just get drunk and start kissing her neck then kiss her on the lips and start making out with her

do you need me to come over there and show you how to fuck your sister?