Heyo if anyone wants to get something off their chest go ahead and drop on by, come on in and take a seat

heyo if anyone wants to get something off their chest go ahead and drop on by, come on in and take a seat.

Attached: D4K-HjbUcAYCOW2.jpg (1200x1005, 117K)

i want to know what happens when we die

ah this is a hard question to answer. well, if i were you, i would try to not think about death to much. maybe play some video games to get your mind off of it. maybe some animal crossing or minecraft. something not to hectic.

I fear that i will never meet the expectations of my gf, my parents, my boss and myself and end up as a pathetic lonely being :^(

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth...

i fear i will never have gf and will be alone for the rest of my life

based

Attached: dammit.jpg (540x510, 30K)

I have never been particularly successful in anything in my life, and I feel like I failed as a normal human being. Every time someone tells me they're proud of me, or my family tells me they love me, I feel disgusted that I wasted all my potential

This mine is not rly a big deal but Im making a video and worried about the copyrighted music in it

Literally a worse version of /comfy/ threads.

Attached: 1494198532827.png (544x496, 14K)

no, i must know
even if true, does not answer the question

It's taken me years to understand how harmful some personal habits are to my health and I need to correct my course

Attached: why_.png (928x900, 91K)

What caused you to fail?

Then how the fuck do you even have a girlfriend? She must just as pathetic as you

yeah me 2. i used to grunt "hmmmmp" a lot. i think i gave myself throat cancer.

u gonna make it fren?

Attached: 1.jpg (720x762, 65K)

Nothing bothers me anymore

either way fren it's gonna be ok :)

Attached: 1554778497878s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

While drunk, I:

>jumped into a pool from a balcony
>shit on the rug
>violently ordered pizza
>bought a pack of 12 gauge ammo
>had buttsex with another guy
All within the span of two hours

Attached: 10.jpg (320x204, 33K)

one of my favourite friends started giving me the silent treatment and I don't even know what I did wrong or how to fix it

Shit on his doorstep

I'm unemployed and have so much debt.

Find your debtors and shit on their doorsteps

butte they will trace my DNA from the poop

Shit on the police departments doorstep

Is that your solution to everything?

No, but it works

there's a big log of shit on my doorstep. i don't wanna deal with it. so i'm drinking in my kitchen instead.

Do you have any anecdotal evidence to support that statement?

The post right above yours

Shit nigga you got me

Check your doorstep

Fuck you fucking nigga eat shit

Attached: shit.jpg (912x684, 88K)

why would you do that?

Two of my friends basically went AWOL on the 8th, haven't heard anything from them or about them in over a week. I'm worried for them honestly, and I just need to calm down somehow.

im drinking soup base and all the excess shit is on the bottom and I dont wanna touch it

fuckkkkkkk

Attached: fuck.jpg (300x169, 10K)

i think im scared of being intimate with girls and cant imagine me doing something lewd when to everyone else it comes so natural

Shit on their doorsteps