Good morning/night Jow Forums! You know whats so special today...

Good morning/night Jow Forums! You know whats so special today? Its Friday! Either all of us are having a day off at work or College. It'll be unfortunate if you don't have either Wednesday off or Friday off, poor you.

Nonetheless, how's everyone doing on such a fine day/night?

Attached: 2415855411.jpg (663x743, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2003/01/faking-happiness-for-fun-and-profit-2/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/prefrontal-nudity/201208/smile-powerful-tool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah no thats not why its special
its passover, is why

It's been a great day so far. The spring weather is certainly doing me some justice. How are you today Yukari?

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

Good morning Yukari! I'm happy to see you again, have you slept well enough? I sincerely hope your day will be going as good as mine, I've spent most of my time outside gardening and I haven't had a single incident yet, I'm joyful. Oddly enough there were very few critters, while this made everything more enjoyable, it worries me quite a lot.

Attached: munch.jpg (530x500, 65K)

I got EoSD working on windows 10 fullscreen but I forgot that I suck at these games and can’t get passed sakuya on easy

Attached: 6FBE438F-6610-433C-A4BB-931FC32F73CD.jpg (800x800, 125K)

>how's everyone doing on such a fine day/night?
fuck you it's a shit day like every day

It’s going okay. You?

That actual reason why its so special is close to Saturday, the day of enjoyment of not working! There are jobs make you work on the weekend unfortunately.
>Spring weather
Ah why indeed. The warmness is very delighted to have.
>How am I
I'm doing well. Tomorrow is Adolf Hitler's birthday you know. Get ready for the edge of Jow Forums may or may not provide!
>Happy to see me
I'm happy to see France too!
>Slept well enough
Why yes I have. I sleep late at night, but I woke up very late as usual. Lets just say I gotten at least ten hours of sleep last night.
>Gardening
How enjoying you must have. I've never plant a tree or regular plants, I just grab a water hose and spray at grass fields to keep that beautiful view.
>Few critters
They always cause troubles. I would say use any sort of anti spray towards your garden, but you know how dangerous the anti spray chemical can kill your own plant. I wouldn't recommend it, common sense. I wish you good luck with your garden Frenchanon!
Checked
>EoSD working on Windows 10 fullscreen
For what reason, its been an issue for some. Thankfully I'm using Windows 7 (Windows 7 Master Race).
>Can't pass Sakuya on Easy
I would normally play on Normal to get used of the danmaku's. If you really wanted to practice, then play on Normal since Easy difficult doesn't benefit enough practices on each spellcards. I managed to beat all Touhou games (including PC-98) on Hard difficulty since I've been playing Touhou at least two years on Normal. Good luck on your Touhou adventure.

Attached: 7773170688.jpg (370x444, 37K)

When I first got it around like a week ago in fullscreen the game would be running at around 1000fps pretty much making it unplayable. I got a dx8 to dx9 converter and it worked fine after that. Also I guess I will try normal until I get a 1cc but that will take a while at this rate

How come Cowboy? Are you doing alright? Do we need to speak privately?
I'm fairly alright. Just as today, I've gotten a cramp once again, this time, on my right leg. I don't understand why I'm having it each time. Perhaps I should get used too it. Any plans for today or tomorrow Chen?

Attached: 2828859352.png (500x500, 34K)

>Are you doing alright? Do we need to speak privately?
why are you being so nice?

Its my job Cowboy! I've seen quite a lot of namefigs like you that needed some sort of support. Don't understand all of rude namefigs are, well, rude. All I wanted to do is to help other individuals. I don't want you to become one of those type of namefig posters.

Attached: 6322579084.jpg (655x1090, 85K)

>All I wanted to do is to help other individuals
why?
>I don't want you to become one of those type of namefig posters.
I am already kind of like the other namefags I don't really want to be but any time I try to do anything remotely original I either get bullied or ignored

Will this day be extra happy since we're both happy? Well, as long as you're getting a healthy amount of sleep and it doesn't impede on your happenings, everything will be fine with me!
I consider gardening to be more of a chore than anything else, but saying I wasn't enjoying it, under such a warm sun, would be lying. I'd like to fast forward time so I can pick up some cherries, I'm having a crave for them lately. Try planting some low maintenance fruit/vegetable, I think it's well worth the trouble, a tree would take way too much time to grow anyway. As for chemicals, or any kind of spray, I don't really use any, it's not like I have a massive garden with tons of things to take care of, haven't really had problems with these, yet. I'm considering namefagging just for the sake of it, we're having a lot of new people here and it seems like we're now 4-5 frenchmen.
Do you do any physical activities? Or anything straining your right leg? If so, don't forget to stretch well before and after putting yourself to work, it's important and serves to avoid feeling pain the very next day!

Attached: did I hear happy day???.png (259x203, 68K)

>Take a while at this rate
Trust me, I once been in your shoe in the past. I was very bad at Touhou. After a lot of practice, you'll actually be able to beat any Touhou games on Normal or Hard.
Well, I'm trying to help you. Your reputation is already mixed between the good posters and the bad posters.
>either get bullied or ignored
Like I stated previously. You're mixed between them. I'm not ignoring you nor am I bullying you. I'm interacting with you, hence not ignoring you. There are great posters that can help you (I.e. Happy Day, Comfy, etc.). I can list few of them, but I can't fully remember. I'll stay in touch with you Cowboy.

Attached: 4471917103.jpg (689x487, 78K)

>happy day
sorry I don't think some autist and his autistic threads will help me and a lot of people post there I'd probably get ignored anyway

Attached: 1555688693532.jpg (960x3884, 906K)

No, not today. Tomorrow I will be seeing a relative in Denver.

Nobody gets ignored in Happy Day~

Attached: 158494938557.jpg (960x960, 76K)

>nobody gets ignored
yeap nobody always gets ignored

Attached: wtoy1ppktvr01.jpg (750x733, 50K)

Neat. You should look for Bumstead, he’s an avid gardener as well
>considering
I submit Sir Baguette as a proposal

Attached: 2E0C7165-C267-4F3F-9796-A78C06743846.png (1024x768, 682K)

>Will this day be extra happy since we're both happy?
Presumably yes.
>pick up some cherries
I miss the taste and the scent of cherries. I never had them for at least four years. Once you got a hold of those cherries you planted, please make a cherry pie for your own sake.
>considering namefigging
No one is stopping you. You do you.
>any physical activities?
Mostly exercising. I intend to go outside to jog or run for a mile and come back to my previous point, which makes it two miles.
>straining my right leg
It only happens when I wake up. As if right now, I'm taking Ibuprofen to calm down the pain.
>stretch
I don't do stretches when I wake up or in the middle of the day. I should actually do it for now on.
Sounds pleasant. Good luck on the trip tomorrow Chen !

Attached: 3598397956.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Thanks Yukari, blessings to your leg.

I'm pretty adept at growing mold, myself.
No break for me, but at least I can sleep in tomorrow. I'm always awake until ungodly hours, so I might take advantage of that and play Minecraft with some old friends tonight.

Attached: 1537504078373.jpg (917x844, 147K)

There are times where in Happy Days, if you're either rude or just a bigot, then they're highly likely to be ignored. Since I've been seeing your name on the archive, that explains my reason why you get ignored and bullied. Do me a favor and improve yourself.
>ungodly hours
I regret waking up early since I got nothing to do. All the friends I speak to are either asleep or working.
>play Minecraft with some old friends tonight.
Have fun with your old pals SaigonDreamin'!

Attached: 9511950902.jpg (400x540, 51K)

yo sup my niggas where the big black cock at

Attached: 1549810876105.jpg (799x601, 591K)

>improve yourself
no thinks I'd rather be a hateful bigot then some happy go lucky faggot

Attached: 1335784153550.png (1400x676, 255K)

*thanks

Thanks. Waking up early is just the worst, in my opinion :(

Happy go lucky can be as big of a mask as your hateful bigotry will ever get. Though one of them has extra lining that makes it much more comfortable to wear~
And who knows - maybe after enough tries some genuine positivity will start to seep into your private life as well. That's how human nature works.
Neat B4D id btw

Attached: 56957750_655283498230862_7543276440926552064_n.jpg (960x960, 87K)

>faking being happy will make you happy
>faking being happy is in anyway comfortable
I don't think that's how it works funny meme tho

Attached: 131399833-352-k924589.jpg (352x550, 29K)

Ever heard of a byword "fake it till you make it"?
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2003/01/faking-happiness-for-fun-and-profit-2/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/prefrontal-nudity/201208/smile-powerful-tool
It's a hassle finding a legitimate study over this topic, so you will need to use your own search engine or read whatever journalistic thing I could find.
It does seem bad at first but see it in a different light - be more clingy towards your happiness, towards what helps you sustain that positive focus on life - when you are providing yourself and the world a favor, could it be by being productive, feel of importance and reliance towards your craft, job.
Things settle down all by themself with such attitude, because happiness stops becoming a goal but more of a guaranteed fuel instead, that can only pain in bad experience once few catastrophes kick you out of your comfort zones - but aren't they as important and valuable in their teachings for the future..?

Attached: 1547337720148.jpg (800x1218, 259K)

I mean I understand what you are saying but I can't I just can't make myself feel happy when ever I try to force a smile I just feel sick my anger my sadness my fear my hate is my comfort it might hurt but it's my comfort zone positive is scary negative is friendly and familiar

Attached: 1555621351246.png (670x772, 586K)

I didn't meant for you to take it so physical, especially that I see the entire idea of masking your emotions as pointless and against most positive things.
Misunderstandings are what make this world go around - starting from levels such as gene mutation, while ending it on a religious wars.
I just want you to know that whatever's your current state of things, if you truly are unable to sustain yourself on this world anymore, there are people who can selflessly dig you up from that.
Some of them maintain quite an impressive self-earned wealth, so even money isn't a problem - though obviously that's a very rare case.
Just know that no matter how tempting suicide might be, nowadays there are always ways out.
You just might not like them at first but what's more precious in life than life itself? An enigma that comes after it? I dunno mate, I dunno.

Attached: .png (1893x304, 313K)

>there are people who can selflessly dig you up
no one is coming to save me
>there are always ways out
yeah like a 12 gauge solid slug
>what's more precious in life than life itself
what's so precious about life I don't see anything other than pain sadness fear and hate

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Have posted /Suwagrad/ at /qa/
the things are doing great so far.

Attached: 20190416151015.jpg (800x1191, 96K)

Life is precious because that's all we really have.
If you cannot make yourself useful and feel any joys of life, then maybe you're simply doing something terribly wrong.

Attached: 1515351500815.gif (444x408, 368K)

>that's a we really have
there is something much better than life
>the joys of life
they don't exist
>then maybe you're simply doing something terribly wrong.
yeah like being alive

Attached: 4ae509c1c4739409338424f86430bc31.jpg (450x654, 34K)

bump

that's a big head. must be very smart

bum-p

Since its the evening and Saturday is nearby, would any one of you Anonymous or namefig posters challenge yourself on one particular subject?

For instance, I would do fasting for at least two days, nothing but water (and possibly tea). I'll do fasting on April 25th if my schedule is alright.

Attached: 8833187837.jpg (510x428, 68K)