Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-ya0J7huDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
google.com/maps/dir/Lyon/Metz/
google.com/maps/dir/brisbane/mackay/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lets not

Suck my dick

Maybe you shouldn't start the thread with such a stupid fucking image of you want us to be nice to you.

Hello nicefrog

okay

Attached: E4520C7B-1DA5-405F-9C71-1D2A5E266E92.png (848x1200, 389K)

faggot die

I sAy NiCe PeOPlE OnLy
Do you prefer this one instead ?

Attached: 1543581190796.jpg (1453x2048, 365K)

Attached: 6.gif (498x372, 934K)

Yeah much better. Its actual interesting instead of some black/white dumb anime crap

france is a really nice place, except Paris, that has good food, good goon and cheap cigarettes.

>france is a really nice place, except Paris,

#CatherdralsClosed

What an absolute unit

Hello fren
>Its actualy interesting
So you like Gérard despite he is russian ?
I don't smoke but from everybody i know buy cigarettes in Luxembourg.
We only lost the roof.

Attached: si tron.png (309x309, 68K)

all the poor gipsy kids missing out on the free easter eggs

>We only lost the roof.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-ya0J7huDE

Such a shame :(

>I don't smoke but from everybody i know buy cigarettes in Luxembourg.
I can understand that, but I always thought that travelling anything more than 80km in Europe is considered a long trip, or is that just Britain nowadays, it's been 4 or 5 years since my last trip to Europe, I'm pretty sure a lot has changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU

The gipsy kids actualy don't steal you, they let their women do it, but it is only in paris.
In my city, they try to impersonate people from the Deaf Institute asking money with a petition.

I wasn't implying that steal the easter eggs, just that they get them through church or other charity, kinda like churches do here, giving out free chocolate and all.

oh, ok.
Also, a long trip, at least in France is when there is 2 or 3 region on your path.

hello frens

Attached: fugg.png (200x239, 20K)

when you think about it like that on the scale of a nation like France that doesn't seem too far. In Australia crossing 3 regions could mean a 600km to 800km trip, only in the larger states it could.

This is a nice image.

Attached: Gérard-Depardieu-v3.jpg (968x681, 53K)

For exemple, on this route,you start from Lorraine, you cross Franche-Compte and then you arrive at your destination in Rhône-Alpes.
google.com/maps/dir/Lyon/Metz/
It is about 500 Km and 4h30 long
Thank you fren

Attached: ger_camo_grey_YA.jpg (208x197, 21K)

thanks for the context, here this would be considered a normal "come back the next day" trip. I often(once every month) travel from Brisbane to Makay to see my family of the weekend
google.com/maps/dir/brisbane/mackay/
also, Lyon is a really nice city, although I've only done the touist a bit tourist stuff there.
hey! a new frogfren

Attached: 1554787555050.png (684x968, 991K)

>Brisbane to Makay
That is what i call a long trip.
>I've only done the touist a bit tourist stuff there
I suppose you have visited the park and some museums. Have you seen the militray fort in the eastern part of the city's 2nd belt ?

It's a was a one day one night visit to hang-out with my French-Israeli friend(yes I don't hate Jews) he mostly just carted me to cafes and bars, the names I don't know or remember. he did the same to me in New Caledonia, drinking deperados.

Nice person here ama

do you secretly like jews?

>New Caledonia
>drinking desperados
Since you are not french nor belgian, what do you honestly think about "la déspé" ?
Are you happy about the rafale ?

Attached: streit juif.jpg (383x323, 26K)

I don’t like them
Literally who

no, I'm not French or Belgian, just a slightly travelled Aussie. "la déspé" as you say, isn't a bad beer, as the citrus taste is pretty strong and I find the need to add tequila unnecessary, but good to get you drunk quicker if you in a proper drinking session, in summary, a good beer but strange to an aussie. I prefer to drink them warm.

b nice

Attached: fat-kot.jpg (1080x809, 133K)