Anyone else here still play eu4?

Anyone else here still play eu4?

Attached: NothingSuspiciousAboutTheDateYouFag.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/sub/4958/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay flag mod

no, i got crusader kings 2 tho when it was free on steam.

>ugh... what could've been: the game
>autistic ai
>0 historical accuracy
no thanks

no, but my bf does

Rarely since i have no drive or want to play any of the countries provided and i enjoy other paradox games more

i used to

Maybe you're right. Know any manly flag mods? Like with shirtless men and shit.

When was this?
I tried a pirated version of the game once, but all my children were bantoids so I quit and never looked back.
Should really give it a go someday...

Not your thing then? It's not easy to get into the game but it's a fun little time sink when you do.

Fair enough. What games do you play?

Still pick it up every now and then?

i think it was last summer. it was free over a weekend and all dlc was on sale..

hoi4 is much better

>goy4

I picked up Stellaris about a week ago so I've been enjoying that

npc id

also emo ID
fitting for st*llaris

I mean you get to commit galactic genocide as psionic slugs what else could you ask for?

No but I still play Victoria 2

Attached: 671F9CEB-DC98-4368-B33F-493EA2C53254.jpg (645x858, 76K)

Fuck i want Viccy 2 so bad

Attached: sx.jpg (483x273, 13K)

not st*llaris

You fucking idiot, if it was historically accurate than it wouldt be a game. This game dosent teach you history, it's not suppose to. It teaches you geography and a few historic events you kike.

Sci-fi not your thing gypsyfag?

I used to, have about 400 hours in the game, but stopped playing it a few months ago
Can you not make slovenia look like a country which is accepting of faggots

Attached: 1545938233781.jpg (551x800, 69K)

>t. Jow Forumsparadoxplaza
lol

Fuck yeah I do. Literally fixed the entire world in the game by colonizing the Americas, Africa, Australia, India and Indochina and then killing all the natives and replacing them with christian Europeans.

to teach historical events you have to be historically accurate, macaco

epic

What? I thought you would like the game, after all you kikes sure do love to rewrite history.

epic

probably with a hand on your cock as you fulfill your fantasies

sopa de macaco uma delicia

Attached: 1555685504570.jpg (800x1076, 97K)

not like its an unreasonable response though

nobody asked for this

Lol, nope. I'm mixed race. I was just fucking around.

Sometimes I really hate my country

religious fantasies also apply

Why can’t you get it? It goes on sale often enough

Fair enough

because i'm a lazy fuck, no other reason really

I'm playing mapgames what do you fucking expect?

Play Muscovy, declare on Novgorod, take everything bordering Sweden(to block Denmark taking free land) and landlock them.

imagine buying paradogs games

Imagine paying for a product you want to use

link to weebshit flag mod?

based Crusader Chads II player

Vicky II looks fucking amazing.
Only reason I've never played it the concern that the gameplay might feel a bit clunky due to the game's age.
Would you say it still holds up?

How many campaigns in total?

My hand was on mine while reading that.
Nothing to do with real-life bullshit; a genocidal psionic-slug lord like yourself gets it.

Kike was right about the AI. You'd think Eastern Europe would at least pretend to be concerned about Muscovy's blobbing.

you fucking bet it does

Waifu Universalis
>This mod is a Work In Progress
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1326039079

Attached: 1437839430934.png (1789x278, 50K)

I do rarely. I don't have nearly as much time these days as I did back in high school. When I live on campus next year, I'll probably start playing more regularly.
It's not clunky due to age. If anything, its maps are probably the nicest looking of any Paradox game! However, it does have a large economic component of the game, which is why so many people deride it as "liquor factory simulator" or something similar. It also has a much quicker playtime (100 years) so that can be nice. The only other big downside is that there isn't a dynamic timeline like with EU4: you can only start in 1836 or 1861 if you have A House Divided DLC.

Attached: f6j1mg5adopn[1].jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

thank

Attached: b.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

It’s not clunky at all imo

Used to love it, then I got good at it and everything went downhill after my first wc
Now I play a couple of campaigns once every 6 months and I autistically try to improve my previous records but in doing so the game loses most of its fun because large-scale conquest has lost its appeal to me

Attached: 1555420976183.jpg (640x631, 36K)

Paradox are to blame for my reliance on both of those things.
Who's the immoral one here?

You've sold me on it. I'm gonna pick up the game right now.
Thanks for the info, my guy.

Same here actually. The game gets repetitive as fuck pretty quickly.
Still have fun whenever I play it though.

>both
What? Who wrote that?
ONE of those things.

Anytime! I'm not sure I'd pay full price for it if I were you, but I'm really cheap when it comes to games so do whatever you want with your money. It's great fun becoming a secondary power and colonizing Africa, you'll enjoy it. Also, always take Makran, there are no downsides to doing it and it gives you a nice little Indian port.

I checked the American prices and the base game is 20 bucks, but on Mexican steam it's 180 pesos ($10 USD).

Making the price comparson nearly gave me a heart attack. Thought I'd missed a major a major currency drop/spike.

Attached: 10bucks.png (640x486, 182K)

What is the hardest achievement you've ever gotten in EU IV?

Yeah, the game gets mad expensive if you buy the DLC with it. There's A House Divided DLC and Heart of Darkness DLC. The former gives you a starting date in 1861 and a several more events surrounding North America in general and the American Civil War specifically. The latter completely rewrites colonization rules, implements great wars which arise randomly from crises and it implements a bunch of new releasable nations. Sadly, you have to buy A House Divided for Heart of Darkness to work as far as I'm aware.

cant be bothered to learn how to play or buy the dlc

The base game is 20 bucks on American Steam, but on the Mexican platform it's 180 pesos ($10 USD).

Researching the price comparson nearly gave me a heart attack. Thought I was witnessing a major USD drop or MXN spike.

Attached: 10bucks.png (640x486, 182K)

Paradox is infamous for this shit.

Sorry about the post. I deleted the previous one due to an obvious fuck-up. Was hoping you dan't seen it yet.

>dan't
I swear to fucking god...

No problem. I screw up the grammar in my posts all the time, even after proofreading them.

>180 pesos ($10 USD).
> Russian Ruble 349 ₽ $5.45 -72.74%
Loel
steamdb.info/sub/4958/

Funny money

>not eu3
cringe

what makes it better?
never played eu4 or eu3

EU IV doesn't interest me. Mainly because of the fuckton of DLC. Vikky 2 is for me. Want to learn how to mod pop and resource: icons and names.
Want to have alcohol as Kool Aid and Abos listed as fauna.

>not a map painting simulator unless you try really hard to make it one
>much less dlc than eu4
>actually have to worry about your finances
>missions arent fucking retarded
probably much more but im crap at game analysis

since eu4 dlc is so expensive i thought about trying eu3 someday, or maybe stellaris
only other similar game i play is ck2