Why do all the Christians on Jow Forums want a weak woman to dominate...

Why do all the Christians on Jow Forums want a weak woman to dominate, with no personality who sits in the house all day baking cakes for them?
Also why does Jow Forums want to ban all the things that they don't approve of? They just sound like a bunch of overly emotional Daily Mail readers.

Attached: 1547893842597.jpg (323x250, 14K)

Couldn't have said it better

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>want a weak woman to dominate
because that's what any normal man wants. men are naturally more assertive, women are naturally more submissive, and this is a scientific fact, not a "social construct".
>with no personality
>women
>personality

No, you want a woman equally as strong as you.

I want a woman not a she-man
think : ChiChi from DBZ
*sip* now that was a good woman

Attached: chichi.jpg (227x222, 6K)

It's obviously not natural because if it was the British person wouldn't have to ask you.

Attached: 1555712817207.jpg (446x354, 13K)

If you want to know what Jow Forums thinks, ask Jow Forums but desu apart from a few LARPers who have been in le traditionalism for about 10 minutes people who actually want a housewife for traditional reasons, you know people with an actual tradition to uphold, don't want a "weak" woman. They want a woman who can cook, garden, look after a house, in many cases control the finances of the house, raise multiple children and grandchildren. None of this is weak, when done well it takes immense skill and effort

Retards on Jow Forums, because they are so far from trad they might as well be metropolitan Jews, don't see this. They accept the non-trad/dominant narrative that housewives are weak and decide that they want that, while completely missing the point

Men have to do everything better than the women.
If they want a crippled woman that has to take care of the household, they are just being uncomfortable as being strong men.

Reminder: During middle age, women were being and asked to be capable of maintaing a Inn or any other establishment resembling it.

Industrial revolution really messed up a lot of things.

>I just pulled something out of my ass and made a blanket statement

Because the average Jow Forumsteen has a brain the size of a dried plum

wise words fren

Attached: 1552217733952.png (666x666, 223K)

The problem isn't about wanting a standard boy-girl dynamic, the problem is about wanting someone submissive to the point where all they care about is being a housewife and making sure your balls are empty. That's boring as fuck. I want a woman with PERSONALITY. Being submissive doesn't mean being a generic cookie-cutter blank slate wife.

>I want a woman with PERSONALITY.
What does that even mean?

wtf do you want on Jow Forums

t. someone who clearly has never been in a relationship with an interesting person

Jow Forums is a huge pussy drier

Attached: thisshit.png (612x645, 621K)

Yes, but I need an explanation in order to understand. What do you mean by "PERSONALITY" or "interesting person"?

It could be argued that being a mother is the most important job, since mistakes in parenthood last a lifetime.

But I like interesting people.

well said namefag. I'll ignore your faggoty name on account of your wise words.

I'm single because all I meet are weak women. I've no interest in weakness. I want someone who is competent. I don't even know if my pickup game is strong, I havent tried in years.

Behind every great man is a great woman.
>fact
Hitler was shit

Because Jow Forums is not a beta faggot

Because/pol/is full of brain dead tards that have insecurities and the only way they can feel good is by treating other people like shit for example women

I want a woman who LIFTS but like me only wants a simple life

I hate this retarded saying so much, belittling the accomplishments of great people by saying some bitch had to help the out. You never hear it the other way around

Great men make women great.

>emotional Daily Mail readers
literally what they are