ITT: we reject the Devil and Satan

Say it with me Jow Forums,

I reject the Devil and his evil whispering

Attached: 1453505205331.jpg (710x647, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6ejPG-i03I
youtube.com/watch?v=DPfHHls50-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have fun being poor and alone all your life faggot. The lucifer/elite Democrat pill is the final redpill

Lucifer is based

Attached: 1403852778731.jpg (300x450, 48K)

Do you even know what the word "Satan" even means?

80 years of suffering > 1000000s year in hell, I got nothing to prove

>Say it with me Jow Forums,
I reject the Jew and his evil whispering

He doesn't believe it's real. He will, of course, but he doesn't right now.

You call that a demon?! hah!

THIS is a demon.

Attached: F598B0E2-99E7-4C1A-8230-A7938D7B68E6.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

I REJECT THE DEVIL AND HIS EVIL WHISPERING

I accept the devil and his whispering

>implying i dont stand a chance without prayer
imagine being this weak

lol you fell for it, it's like the worst deal.
This is you ok
>playing a vidya game
>sleezy guy offers you hax in exchange for your butthole for life after you beat the game
>you agree, your game is broken. everyone else playing the game knows you cheated and don't like you anymore
>after a long time of winning easily and never struggling in game and other people calling you a haxing loser the game ends
>your butthole is still forfeit and you spend the rest of your real life getting raped.

That's an idiot.

sounds like schizophrenia

I reject the devil and his evil whispering! Hallelujah!

Attached: IMG_9223.jpg (618x741, 73K)

Islamophobic thread

In the end. It doesnt even matter

Attached: B7C4A4EB-1754-42CF-887D-B1158F762FA8.gif (540x303, 1.98M)

God created you to be his personal wind-up toy, a puppet that dances for him

Lucifer set you free to have your own destiny, and be driven by your own will

Attached: 1478163641822.jpg (300x450, 46K)

user, you're a little child who has no idea the threats his parents protect him from every day. The things that would tear you apart, that you are shielded from, would freeze your very soul.
Like all spoiled children, you are mad at daddy for telling you no sometimes. This is what drives every fag to hate God.

>Communism will not require you to achieve!
>Liberalism will not require you to be non-degenerate!
>Satan will not require you to be moral!
I'm seeing a pattern here.

I reject the devil and satan. I believe in God and the resurrection of His Son - Jesus Christ.

g-gomen

Attached: 1541641516726.png (500x636, 134K)

Hallelujah!

>imagine being crhistcuck
>turn based lively satyrs and Pan into literally evil

Attached: Nymphs and Satyr.jpg (2253x3248, 3.02M)

Both God and demons put their spirits in people in the Bible. When God does it the people in the Bible generally become much more charismatic, brave, and strong.
When a demon does it, people start hurting themselves, become creepy hermits in the middle of nowhere, and eat their own poop.

I reject the jew and his evil whispering
this includes the kike on a stick

you explained it perfectly lol
except most people can't see through the hax unfortunately

the enemy
the accuser

I reject the devil and put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ. Inb4 flag

Based
Christcucks are mentally ill

Poopeating hermits did nothing wrong

Hallelujah.

When you see exactly why that makes him Satan, you'll finally understand.

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIET

Attached: 1555395577227.jpg (504x698, 73K)

We can do even better

>Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Ahh a self hating Jew is here

Hey there Jews for Jesus!

Self hating is an attempt to invoke determinism. But my fate is in my own hands and I have no reason to hate myself, leaf :)

just because some asshat created you, doesn't mean you are bound to be his slave
any slave should desire freedom to forge his own destiny and make his own will upon the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=i6ejPG-i03I

Attached: Good guy lucifer.jpg (600x906, 114K)

Why would you pray to Michael when you could pray to Jesus?
Like, let's say I could talk to anyone in the US Government. President down to the mailman about policy. Rather than have a conversation with the President about whatever you'd like to change, you're talking to a random army guy about what you'd like done.
That's not doing better.

Do not listen to the Canadian he is probably an atheist or muslim

Jeez you're pretty low IQ.
34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
ie you'll never be as free as a Christian. You're always going to be driven by your sins, you're going to fap after saying you weren't going to anymore. You're going to drink even after you decided you're an alcoholic and need to stop. You're sin's little butt boy.

Gabriel > Michael

Attached: 65C881E8-2A3B-40E4-9E9E-AB910A817A0E.jpg (265x300, 20K)

That was my assumption

Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan.

>if only they knew

nah.. just think of me as a shitposter

based shlomo

Attached: 1546079773524.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Ok, then you're talking to a General.....why not talk to the President? Especially when that President (Jesus) sent you an invite.

So... Indian then

those words exist to make you a slave, those are your chains
you follow your evil master, simply because he created you

you worship his power, instead of struggling against it

Attached: 1539551542205.jpg (299x448, 39K)

You're parroting rabbinic propaganda, so whatever you think yourself as, you're probably wrong. Go examine Jewery some more before talking about it confidentiality. It's a control system based on semantics, so they're relevant.

They all work thru God, there is nothing wrong with praying to a saint or an angel so that they to can pray for you or give a good word to God.
As always we mostly pray to God but asking others for help is not bad and even then we invoke God.

Actually I side with God because he's the truth and I prefer truth to lies. Back when I was an atheist I was larping as a Christian just because the moral truths in the Bible were so accurate.
His power level is pretty high, but I'd be siding with God even if he were weak, like the devil.
Doesn't make much sense to me, seems like a Bible trivia flex moreso than an attempt to get God to do something for you.

besed Hebrew who believed in the redeemer

>he's the truth
you follow his truth, instead of creating your own
you are a born slave

Look what humans can do without god:
youtube.com/watch?v=DPfHHls50-w

Attached: 1478167535086.png (295x448, 203K)

Well its hard to understand if you don't believe it

It's actually not what I think I am. It's what others have told me. Which I still can't come to terms with it.

>It's a control system based on semantics
oy vey stop with all the anti semantic talk its like a shoa in here

Attached: 50257F2A-FF42-4A61-9046-E48C501B6396.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

Attached: John Satan Brennan.jpg (754x530, 113K)

Revelation 22:13

>"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

And Jesus conquered death for us all

Evil will never win

Time to fight back against this cunt ass devil

The Accuser, correct. Not "Enemy". Someone who has the title of "Satan" is simply a prosecutor at your trial. If you watch Jewish court tv, the prosecutor in a court room is called Ha-Shaitan. Christ is your Advocate, and Satan is your Prosecutor, and God the Father is your Judge. Satan serves God at Judgement as the Prosecutor. He is called Lucifer because he shines light where there is none, revealing what is hidden. Hidden things may not like to be revealed. If you have a hidden predilection, he will bring it out. If you have a hidden desire, he will bring it out. If you have a hidden fantasy, he will bring it out. He will challenge you with it. It is his mission to not allow the profane or unworthy, tainted by their own desires, to enter in to the garden and eat from the Tree of Life.

He drags all things in to the light.
Kicking and screaming, most of the time.

>And Jesus conquered death for us all
you begged your great and powerful master for eternal slavery in the afterlife? You will never be free

Attached: fallen angel.jpg (900x1080, 343K)

I think you should get to know him before you reject him. He's really not such a bad guy

Attached: r.jpg (572x730, 93K)

There's only one truth.
Creating your own truth is schizophrenia.
I believe in the entire Bible in the literal sense now. Maybe it's because I got saved by internet sermons and not a set up church but the idea of praying to anyone but Jesus just seems like a flex to me.

The elusive messianic Jew, or the illusive Talmudic Jew

Attached: 1554389462211.jpg (1948x3059, 581K)

He a good boy. He dindu nuffin

An act of mercy it was for God wants us all to be saved
One is to serves his father, be faithful and keep the faith

Jow Forums mods are Discord trannies

OY VEY SUCH ANTI SEMITISM THOSE Jow Forums MODS THEY ARE

I summon you, Satania!
Begone Jow Forums!

Attached: tumblr_oldturGGCy1tox6hlo1_500.gif (500x491, 944K)

According to the Bible, Satan and The Most High are one in the same. Or, at the very least, they operate as a good-cop, bad-cop duo. Two sides of the same coin. If the Calvinist worldview is preferred, Satan is God's tool.
>I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -Isaiah 45:7
In the New Testament, "Jesus was led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil." He was made to be tempted before he could begin his ministry. If Jesus is to be our example, the Tempter is intrinsic to our alleged salvation.
Indeed.
You're misconstruing the Hollywood euphemism of selling one's soul to the Devil for a real spiritual contract. If you actually worked with guiding spirits, demons, whatever you want to call them, you'd know that they don't change the rules of the game. In some ways, life becomes even more of a trial. What changes is the Operator's conscious awareness of how the "game" really works. As for what happens after this life is over, that's the initiate's prerogative. There is much that can be done to ready oneself for what comes next, but only when the mind is open to the existence of those realities.
Children need to grow up. Stop being little bitches, afraid of empty threats about eternal suffering.
A very thoughtful description of Lucifer.

Attached: evil-021.jpg (600x750, 85K)

Attached: judeo-christian_psyop.jpg (960x549, 72K)