Hi Jow Forums I'm New Here

Is there anything about this board I should know?

Attached: PinkyApril2019.png (560x578, 512K)

I'm an aspiring name fag and you should make threads about me

Attached: IMG_20190421_120610.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

Nigger.

how old are you?

Someone just called pinkbong
A new fag!

How old do I look double dubs?

Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs..

about 35

>Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs..
Now listen here, and listen up carefully, you ignorant little fuck. I'll have you know PinkyBong is the most based poster on Chen, or shall I say Bant, to NewFags such as yourself. I have over 9000 confirmed cases of flaming trolls. And I have just started kiddo. Go on. I dare you. Try and fuck with teh Ultimate Power of PinkyBong. You're in the deep end now, you shallow little cunt. You are on very think fucking ice. And believe me you FuckTard. PinkyBong will be under it when it inevitably breaks. #ExpectUs..

i never thought you Rally look like this but there is a time stamp so wtf

Meet Me

I'm 45

you still look good for your age.

Where?

>Where?

Here and now on Chen. I never wish to meet any of you fucking retards irl

lol i thought you where About to molest me

Only in your dreams kiddo

anything on sale at tesco lately?

Ello guvna

>tesco

I shop at Lidl and the corner nigs

Evening sir

Yeah this an Xbox board
Sony fags get the rope

Attached: xbox-logo.jpg (1500x1000, 38K)

Chen is a Vegan Hitler appreciation board

I stopped being vegan and now am a pescatarian

Attached: 1555712870404.jpg (359x347, 37K)

I was pescatarian for many years, before I become Vegan :)

How is your divorced life treating you?
Another weekend that you won't see your kids?

Do you know who you're talking to?

Attached: Jim.jpg (568x335, 208K)

this post has been hijacked by the kahanist party of israel

PinkyBong > Jesus Christ

stop raping boys

Based kahanist is based

Attached: BasedJew.jpg (239x330, 69K)

the most sad namefag on a board ever whose eyes scream with melancholy?

>stop raping boys

If only you Romanians would, that'd be gr8 m8!

Hey cunt, you want to anger the PinkyBong? You want to anger the troll master? I've got some famous trolls under my belt, I've been the leader of numerous raiding groups, I've been involved in lots of DDoS attacks and doxxings, and you dare, you fucking dare come to my board, with this inane garbage to spew out like a retard? Pathetic. PinkyBong is not pleased. We are not pleased with this. Consider yourself dead, fool, as you have no rights anymore

Based Pinky looks like an actual man. Nice beard m8 really 8/8 would get a pint with.

Attached: 1502549450330.png (621x640, 277K)

PinkyBong, that's my name, and I'm the most fucking badassest motherfucker you'll ever meet. I've got about twelve site hackings under my belt (those that I remember at least, haha) and at least 5 raiding groups led to glory through my cunning, yeah mate, don't try to start shit with me over here, think fucking ice and all that. But you know what, soon I'm seizing control of chen, and soon you will all know who the true ruler is. Soon, I'll launch spam attacks across the whole internet, and when you make fun of me now, you will regret it once I am the ruler of the internet. I am PinkyBong Supreme. Reincarnated like a Phoenix. I will rise to glory and all of you will become slaves. Hail to the PinkyBong.
>HAIL
>HAIL
>HAIL

What could I expect, the most boring copypasta from the only .txt file in your desktop, titled "my internet friends". Geez.

This may help

Attached: bant.png (1090x720, 683K)

You know what Dre, I don't like your attitude...

In the streets out here in London, us bad boys out here with the crib, I used to have at least 3 real gangs, that's what makes me so good at raiding groups. You fags wouldn't know 2 shits about organizing a raid if your life depended on it. As the leader of PinkyBongs, I decree that you maggot wankers need to be exiled out of my domain, you don't belong here cunts. This is the true Londoner style, we here out in the streets patrolling shit and then this cunt on the internet says some shit but he doesn't know shit about my life, he doesn't know my patrol style, he don't even know I used to be gangster, yeah, that's right you retards, PinkyBong used to be real gangsta. Leader of gangsters, too, fuckers, the lot of you... god I hate you all so much and only wish death upon you. See you on the dox list, faggots.

We are even then, I don't like your attention whoring.
Coming to a board being 45 to post your face and asking for 'likes', what a sad person.

Hey cunt, you want to anger the PinkyBong? You want to anger the troll master? I've got some famous trolls under my belt, I've been the leader of numerous raiding groups, I've been involved in lots of DDoS attacks and doxxings, and you dare, you fucking dare come to my board, with this inane garbage to spew out like a retard? Pathetic. PinkyBong is not pleased. We are not pleased with this. Consider yourself dead, fool, as you have no rights anymore

*takes a chug of beer* Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh..... You know cunts..... I miss the good ole days when me and the lads used to hack shit 'round every corner everywhere, no one was safe from us, man those were the good days, fuck me...... If only they could come back...... fuck....... holy........ just......... fuck.......... I sure do miss those lads, heh..... Us PinkyBongs sure used to rustle those wankers on the forums didn't we, hacking their accounts, posting stupid shit on them, hahaha, so many laughs, so many lulz, so many newfags trolled...... but now the PinkyBongs have drifted apart....... *sighhhhhhh* I sure do wish we would come back to have one more big raid on the whole internet, we weren't many, but our spambots sure worked, haha! Fuck, just fuck. PinkyBongs, how I miss you lads......

do you have a sleepy and bored emoji to go with that? no wonder your family left you

>tfw Jow Forums's regular shitposters are as old as my parents

Attached: 5995f4866335318dff1dc8106d696a63.jpg (678x960, 33K)

>tfw Jow Forums's regular shitposters are as old as my parents

Attached: YoungPinky.png (532x718, 862K)

What is thsi rampant faggotry on the day that the Pink Babby Jebus emerged from the NEET cave of DOOOOOM!?

Attached: ummm ok.gif (440x330, 293K)

Oh wow, will your post your family photo albums now? Are you browsing the old stories with a whisky by a gloomy windows? fuck
I miss the old days when people would doxx a clown like you and shit all over him

Pinky bong is pretty funny

Try asking them to leave. lol.
A week tops.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Alright, that's it. That's fucking it. Now you've done it, kid. Now you've fucking done it. PinkyBong is mad as hell now. There is no turning back now. The lulz were too thin, too small, too bad, and you were too much of a fag. I cannot believe this. PinkyBong does not like this. I cannot believe that in all my years of internet haxoring I would see such a complete moron babbling out this shit.

Name fags are Jow Forums's snowflakes,
Why do you feel nessecary to post with a name?
Your words are weightless and meaningless, currently my words are no more than yours, but it is the horde that decides who differs from based namefags, and fag namefags.

Though in my opinion pinky, you're a based fag namefag, a mixture of the two archetypes, you should post more often, and contribute to the derailment of fat namefag threads.

Have a good shitty day pinky, godspeed.

copypasting won't recover you from depression

Why do you hate PinkyBong?

They have so much to offer!

Ha, get over yourself. Just go blog somewhere else.

Attached: lel.gif (646x812, 9K)

Attached: Feelz.png (1262x709, 399K)