Happy day

No sadness. No happiness.
Eternal peace.
F̨̪͍̺͙͕͍̭iṉ̣͔͔̱̱a̜̼͇͚ͅl̼͇̻͔ ̧̜d͚͔̹͢e̢̱̤͖͉s̪̻̳ṱi̱̩͢n̝̬͟a͓̯̣͓͜t͙̘ͅi̺̭on.̫͇̝

Today for a little bit more personal topic - what do you think of afterlife, user?
Do you base it solely on your beliefs or perhaps have a certain, more personalized thought about that?
Be careful while sharing such things though, some may find it as a rather vulnerable information.

Every Sunday until you like it - reincarnated edition
youtube.com/watch?v=gBeniX-S6tc
youtube.com/watch?v=tW5s16nqBPw
Thread's theme ᵇʳᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʸ ᴼʳᵃᶜᶫᵉᶫᵀᴹ
youtube.com/watch?v=-CPaZXjNdi4

Attached: 605th Happy day.png (1089x1080, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Epic

Hoya!

i celebrate passover so im basically guaranteed to go to heaven right

gay

Attached: loll.jpg (350x162, 14K)

hello poland!

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 13K)

I see afterlife as a personal sanctuary, think of it as a "it is what you most would like it to be"
A shared afterlife would not make much sense for me since personal beliefs vary too much
I have my own idea of it because i find it more easier to accept than a belief in something else others proposed

Attached: 1537712249696.jpg (750x750, 148K)

Who's that handsome devil Anzu?

2 ELS
to els
two eels
too feels
Very criptic, what you think about your ID FSF?
The Brit!
Welcome!
This pic always pass rage on the first sight but if you take a more closer look on the cheeks the guy is blushing
Maybe he likes to be here unironically but can't accept it and therefore feings to be raging every single day

Attached: mrumelxiii.png (800x1040, 595K)

Actually I got second this time, hit a captcha, lol.

I'm not futuresight

Attached: 1555289598501.png (411x412, 177K)

hey oracle, you good?

Afterlife? As to an individual whose not afraid of death nor dying, I believe I would end up in either Heaven or Hell. I want my life to be short so my presence is in a nonexistence state. Its indeed heartbroken once your close-ones dies off, but you have no clue where they're heading too.

I want my presence to enter the afterlife state. No, I'm not suicidal nor can I end my life or else I end up burning in Hell. I think about this every single day, I even dream about it.

Life isn't the greatest. Life is there, for us humans to live "peacefully", to live in harmony, to live til we end up dying all in once. truly darkening.

Attached: 6968190924.jpg (512x512, 48K)

bonus sage

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 27K)

Congrats btw, I love having the competition.

>ELS100n
If I ever start producing caterpillars or excavators, I will name my product after that id, let me only remember it.
Cheers Future

Attached: 1553974078525.jpg (561x618, 73K)

>if nothing happened in your cat battles
yeah, unfortunately the treasure hunt isn't going to well
>got something interesting to say
two letters, OJ.

Oh my you are as fast as the fast himself!
Welcome Duketer! What is your opinion on the FEELS ID now?
My my this is quite the predicament then
But what is your thoughts on the 2 eels/feels ID?
Also hello FSF
I am doing very good, board game night was awesome and on the wa back home, driving alone on the car after lots of fun and a neat burguer
I felt true fulfillment
This is a curious way of thingking
I find it incredible that so much people are "good" because they fear hell. Not saying this is your case but once a very religious person said to me "i am impressed that you do nice/correct things without the fear of hell, i have never thought this way"
Life isn't the greatest indeed Yukari, that is why i try to have the blandest and nicest days every day
Its good to have you here and know that is a chore to wonder too much where we will end up: one day we will all know so its just a matter of patience~
As stated on the first part of the post: ye it would be very neat but one day we will be free from the mortal coil
So let's get the max of the time we have in it!
Play all games! Eat all choco! But not exaggerate and don't forget to pay bills and work hard!

Attached: 1383056767815.gif (500x355, 159K)

Nice, that's always an exciting way to fill a day. All is well out here, just got out of work and home with plenty of time to relax and unwind. As per the OP question:
All is one and one is all, from the waters of life out vessel is filled and to those waters we return when our time is up. We are all, and everything connected in one grand cycle with it's many cycles within it.
It's pretty nice actually, how do Oracle?

nice, I remember some of the board games I used to play. it was much simpler when there was a spot you knew everyone would be at.

>Its indeed heartbroken once your close-ones dies off, but you have no clue where they're heading too.
Seeing them fall apart is sometimes much more cruel, Yukari.
Death can bring peace upon both ends of minds. Well, for sure to the living one's that is.
But sometimes not.
Sometimes people spend rest of their lives in grief.
Or die quickly, like birds out of grief while losing their partners.
>I think about this every single day, I even dream about it.
Muhm..
>Life isn't the greatest. Life is there, for us humans to live "peacefully", to live in harmony, to live til we end up dying all in once. truly darkening.
Seems like a healthy mindset to me~
Although that "everyday" part could be either troublesome or a blessing.
I hope you the best - in life and whatever lies beyond that, friend.
Why has Jow Forums OJ lobbies stopped and started being organized in secrecy - were you even playing with other banters or was that your private adventure?
Words to live by~
(You) /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ Aeiou Bummy.
That's a very poetic statement - but are they your own or you just see them as best representation of the idea?

Attached: 1529097768112.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I was playing single player. mostly due to having only gotten the game today.
either way, how's things going over there?

The best representation of what I feel to be true in my heart. I can feel the push and pull of it's currents occasionally..

Always rember happy day, Anone~
Whatever enigma lies behind the door, make sure it doesn't poison those fragile times you've got here on Earth.
Live well and smart not only for eternal salvation but foremost through peace of other living beings.
Because if God could love anything in us, that would be nearly for sure our ability to fend of entropy.

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: reminder.jpg (679x960, 70K)

*takes a chug of beer* Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh..... You know cunts..... I miss the good ole days when me and the lads used to hack shit 'round every corner everywhere, no one was safe from us, man those were the good days, fuck me...... If only they could come back...... fuck....... holy........ just......... fuck.......... I sure do miss those lads, heh..... Us PinkyBongs sure used to rustle those wankers on the forums didn't we, hacking their accounts, posting stupid shit on them, hahaha, so many laughs, so many lulz, so many newfags trolled...... but now the PinkyBongs have drifted apart....... *sighhhhhhh* I sure do wish we would come back to have one more big raid on the whole internet, we weren't many, but our spambots sure worked, haha! Fuck, just fuck. PinkyBongs, how I miss you lads........

In the streets out here in London, us bad boys out here with the crib, I used to have at least 3 real gangs, that's what makes me so good at raiding groups. You fags wouldn't know 2 shits about organizing a raid if your life depended on it. As the leader of PinkyBongs, I decree that you maggot wankers need to be exiled out of my domain, you don't belong here cunts. This is the true Londoner style, we here out in the streets patrolling shit and then this cunt on the internet says some shit but he doesn't know shit about my life, he doesn't know my patrol style, he don't even know I used to be gangster, yeah, that's right you retards, PinkyBong used to be real gangsta. Leader of gangsters, too, fuckers, the lot of you... god I hate you all so much and only wish death upon you. See you on the dox list, faggots..

rembered!

PinkyBong, that's my name, and I'm the most fucking badassest motherfucker you'll ever meet. I've got about twelve site hackings under my belt (those that I remember at least, haha) and at least 5 raiding groups led to glory through my cunning, yeah mate, don't try to start shit with me over here, think fucking ice and all that. But you know what, soon I'm seizing control of chen, and soon you will all know who the true ruler is. Soon, I'll launch spam attacks across the whole internet, and when you make fun of me now, you will regret it once I am the ruler of the internet. I am PinkyBong Supreme. Reincarnated like a Phoenix. I will rise to glory and all of you will become slaves. Hail to the PinkyBong.
>HAIL
>HAIL
>HAIL..

Remembered!

Attached: Aware Wolf.jpg (750x800, 190K)

Rubbed certain dog quite a lot.
Ate cakes.
Drank rum with cola.
Answered a few questions to my uncle who really wants to browse dark web.
ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵐᵃᶰ, ᵈᵒ ᴵ ᶫᵒᵒᵏ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᴿᵘˢˢᶦᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᵗᵉᶫᶫᶦᵍᵉᶰᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ⋅⋅
Was prety fun.
>The best representation of what I feel to be true in my heart.
And that's what I shall respect~
It does sound a bit like Nirvana though.

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_kanta_pixiv9296614__sample-fce11a527e100496ea0a921a10087cd6.jpg (850x850, 126K)

In all respects, basically yes.

I have rembemberd

Attached: An_Artisan_is_Early_to_Rise_by_shirosato.png (1413x1060, 1.57M)

sounds like a good day to me! I had a day of chocolate and icecream. which only by 6:30 I realised was a bad idea considering allergies.
worth it.

>Final Destination
No items, Fox only?~

Rembered!

Attached: d87534162c6a3576087a12bdcb86f1cf.jpg (540x669, 217K)

do you support the kahanist party of israel

That looks like a good day to me
I hope your uncle doesn't browse deep web and your dog gets even more rubs
Also i am having rum and cola, but without rum~
Oh my are you allergic to lactose?
Is it because of vegetarian diet?
Nevertheless choco is always worth in the end!

Aniki just appeared wildly on the garden, he was hiding/hibernating for about 3 or 4 days!
He ate two tortoise berries and trampled the rest of the food

Attached: 77D4F37DFD394599BAC3FAFC8492FE04.png (1000x1412, 983K)

>more personalized thought about that?
I imagine heaven as a giant terraced houses district with never ending late spring weather
Also
OYYYYYY

Attached: koishxv.png (850x567, 701K)

Rembereddd

Attached: 1529297475279.jpg (500x500, 169K)

Hah, somebody to understand the reference

Attached: 1540060399171.jpg (891x1034, 310K)

>are you allergic to lactose
that would be the obvious solution, yes. but actually I'm allergic to the protiens in cows milk.
>is it because of a vegetarian diet
nope, genetic.

the kahanist party of israel is a divine party focused on freedom justice and liberty

Sounds good when described that way, I remember them making a presence here some months ago but never knew what it was about.

Gyaaateee
Did you get any choco today buddy?

Attached: 53501490_p12_master1200_1.jpg (832x1000, 155K)

Space traveling friend, how are the Easter festivities? Did you get some neat chocolat for today?

Attached: 1494812970333.jpg (1280x905, 251K)

YES, too many chocolates. How about you?

Attached: grinsen hasenohren.png (1200x1500, 298K)

Shoot it was supposed to have a shrug gif. That's my answer.

Rember

Any hooks or crooks..?
I see, I see.. only water based sorbets for you then~
Oii, it's Gyate giant terraced houses district with never ending late spring weather
Don't forget a hiperhive LAN party /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_hko__9233b99b3c408ec35c05d920c47b6b08.png (800x600, 400K)

well, technically baked goods are fine due to the denaturing of the protiens. but things like cheese or chocolate can cause a reaction.

I got one choco bar on the friday and three today!
Also neighbor gifted an orange cake to us so i have a total of too much sugar now
Its great

Attached: 52297106_p31_master1200.jpg (500x500, 100K)

>hiperhive LAN party
noice

hehe

Attached: mrumelx.jpg (850x609, 401K)

I simply believe that we cease to exist, the only way to continue "alive" is to be remembered. I am very selfish, I would like everything to disappear with me when I die.

Attached: 1553982619239.jpg (404x719, 49K)

Rembered!
Happy Easter!!

I like it. Great answer.
Happy easter once again Koishe~!
Enjoyed your easter meal?

Attached: 3cd5132515b6a24a0976c2ac5043bfc5--awesome-stuff-rock.jpg (736x1013, 62K)

>Enjoyed your easter meal?
its still too early for that where I am!!
but im sure I will!
I hope you've had an excellent easter!!

Attached: 1544648233399.png (766x469, 252K)

I will remember you Argentina buhol ID user
I swear you shall not cease to exist in my mind
You wanting it or not

Attached: DWJctlSVwAAenZw.jpg_orig.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Koishe i hope you like this in natura choco
Have nice easter meal when you do!

Attached: DV_XJaxU0AAF9fu.jpg_orig.jpg (450x500, 36K)

I didn't prepare anything Easter themed. I got some ferrero rocher though.

Attached: 1530095785904.png (1000x1000, 211K)

Happy Easter Happy Day!
RENBRED !! ;3

Aww thanks, I will also remind you guys

>what do you think of afterlife, user?
I don't want to just die and have nothing afterwards because that would be boring and unrewarding. I like to think that the grandpa that I never met is watching over me but that is bad too because it kinda means that my ancestors see all the shit I do and that I'll be in heaven forever looking at dumb kids after I die. Maybe I just stay in heaven until I'm satisfied and then really die? Reincarnating to try again is kinda bad too because everything I did in my past life would have been for nothing.
Remembered and that "Where are you going?" feels really deep now for some reason

Thank you Oracle!
I will cherish it always!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter!!

Attached: 2d8ea48efd189091b952b03a4caa11ec.jpg (800x600, 301K)

fugg wrong image

Attached: 035b69ba3cd2c48201a386aff76ee3bc.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

>Reincarnating to try again is kinda bad too because everything I did in my past life would have been for nothing.
Either good karma or helping people get on the Mars :b
>"Where are you going?" feels really deep now for some reason
Oh really? Deep enough to cancel out it's obvious yandere trope?

Attached: __inaba_tewi_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__sample-5ed39381934b12af03ba19cf84 (850x850, 110K)

fugg wrong image

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_anabone__sample-73a1e1095a312ad79a597501502a2668.jpg (850x648, 64K)

i am sure having!

Fugg wrong image

Attached: propaganda.png (1564x1036, 1.16M)

are you two having a little giggle?
having some fun eh?
enjoying yourselves?
living and laughing huh?
breathing and wheezing?
you think this is entertaining yeah?
well guess what.
I am too!!
Have a great night you two!!

Attached: 1544907095142.png (1200x850, 876K)

7×7= 49-7= 42.
Trips sevens as an equation.
Based.

You too pal, you too~
a = b = c
imples a = c
therefore
7 x 7 = 42

Attached: _komeiji_koishi_and_komeiji_satori_touhou_drawn_by_furukawa_yomawari_1f176577261bbaaf4b980827f4d996b (941x977, 1.03M)

But that wouldn't represent entropy in the situation.. Things multiply, but there is inevitably loss..

Attached: 1555369075913.jpg (640x960, 144K)

You sassy fucker
good answer

Attached: 1507695223932.png (398x370, 262K)

The realest smart-mouth you know and love, lol.

Attached: Feels good man.jpg (800x800, 209K)

Sleep tight mate

Attached: 73699534_p0.png (1920x1080, 31K)

>Deep enough to cancel out it's obvious yandere trope?
I don't think we can cancel out obvious yandere tropes with our current tecnology

Microdosing shrooms while preparing exams can actually help

Attached: B99364C4-9E11-4FD8-A0CB-71821E6D56E1.jpg (1280x930, 250K)

What are they doing?

He just likes (you)s, other than that we don't interact much here.
>(you)
>>(you)
>>>/you/
Thanks for behaving yourself recently.

(You)

Attached: 1518289823543.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

Good post

Attached: 1549648674819.jpg (900x1200, 280K)

>soap.png
>what do you think of afterlife, user?
I kinda hope I'm wrong but I don't think there is anything after we die. they same as we were nothingness before we were born.

late night remba
and a late bump for anyone else havin a bit of a rough time of it.

Sweet dreams if you're still up friend.

fun stuff
pic related

Attached: 1265D00C-CCA7-469C-9DB8-A54177059ADF.png (800x1000, 60K)

Pooooland

You called?

Attached: ﹡ᶠᶫᵒᵖ, ᶠᶫᵒᵖ﹡.gif (828x472, 53K)