I can never sleep

I can never sleep.
and when I do it's only for a few hours
the skin under my eyes has becoming blue
pls help me sleep.

Attached: 1212664546896.jpg (599x600, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwaWilO_Pig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha alcohol haha yes

Attached: 1551187259746.jpg (359x347, 28K)

I can't offer a solution but I went through this exact thing and solved it through sheer luck and a little bit of effort
Gradually, my sleeping hours were pushed ahead so far that I was sleeping during normal hours. I took advantage of that and starting maintaining a schedule however pointless it seemed and just generally tried to keep myself a little bit busy
My sleeping schedule isn't perfect right now but it's relatively steady and a lot better than it was
Remember to taper off as bedtime approaches, screens tend to be the culprit behind a lack of sleep

Attached: olivia interested.png (944x616, 540K)

Alcohol is the worst thing for sleep

Switch between staying up all night and going to bed at a reasonable hour.

Stop wanking off to pre-pubescent girls. Your conscience should clear quickly.

take xanax

make someone cuddle you to sleep

is her neck meant to do that?

Attached: 1533262005977.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Me too but when I do I must sleep between 10 and 12h or I'm too tired because I have a very low quality sleeping
Help

drink warm milke

Attached: 1547684586011.jpg (333x333, 18K)

I'm an insomniac, but also a schizophrenic, so I don't know how applicable my advice will be to the average person given all of the meds I take, but here are my top tips

1) Don't use substances that you think will help. Alcohol disrupts sleep and the sleep you get with weed isn't thought to be proper sleep (although the jury is still out on the latter). With both, any benefits you get to begin with will eventually fade and it'll make your problem worse in the end when you are dependant on them
2) Exercise and make yourself as tired as possible by just being generally active. Listen to podcasts while pacing, go for walks, pick up a hobby like woodworking where you expend a lot of energy
3) Only sleep between certain hours. Say 10pm-6am, something like that. Maybe even shorter periods if you are struggling. Absolutely do not nap
4) Only go to your room to sleep, if this is possible. If not, do not lie on your bed all day awake and then expect your brain to know that this time you were there to sleep. It won't. Let your brain know that when it lies down on that bed it is for one purpose.
5) I have no evidence to back this up, but I'd also say that masturbation, if done at all, should be limited to standing, showers, baths, sofas. Literally anywhere you don't intend to sleep. Again, you want your bed to be a place for sleep and nothing else
6) Relax, do something mindless before bed.
7) Learn mindfullness and practice it before bed
8) Don't assume that caffeine is "fine" before X time. Personally I am extremely sensitive to stimulants and caffeine will effect my sleep, sometimes even the day after.
9) If a problem is keeping you up, or your conscience, then deal with it. This should be obvious, but ya know

If you are insomnia-oriented chances are you always will be, but following the above steps will, in my opinion, give you a very good shot at normality

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Really good advices user

youtube.com/watch?v=pwaWilO_Pig

Also if you want to learn more about sleep in general this is a good place to start. Maybe he's a scientific maverick with controversial stances but you can always go to the sources of everything he says. Also Joe Rogan shuts up and just listens to an expert for once

the necc girl

take some melatonin

but I wont be able to talk to you as much if you sleep perfectly
shine on you crazy diamond

Good post

Attached: DCB97666-43E2-4726-954B-1C3A2ADC45B5.png (600x759, 218K)

kot

thanks for advice friends.

Attached: 1191881146334.jpg (319x238, 47K)