Imagine having to pay for your visits to the doctors/hospital out of your own pocket

imagine having to pay for your visits to the doctors/hospital out of your own pocket.
must suck to be american.

Attached: 20190425_160727.jpg (1143x777, 209K)

gud won m8

>penis size humiliation services

Yep, this is a real bill

there's a thing called
"don't pay it"

>having the nurses make fun of your tiny penis while also needing to pay for it too
the absolute state of americans.

> > having the nurses make fun of your tiny penis while also needing to pay for it too

To be honest, its really good thing

get cancer fuckwit

i don't listen to people, and no

meanie people*
damn

you're not in a position to hold an opinion here until your parents aren't paying for everything.

I mean i like not needing to wait three months to get prescribed a band-aid

1. bruh, that's how it is when you mistreat me.
2. and leave my goat parents alone out of this please.

>Ireland ISP redirects to fucking Norway
Delightful

There are worse things that can happen to your flag, trust me.

>eu flag
Mkay

better than be a commie cock chugger

>tfw have been to the ER 4 times in the passed year and haven't paid a single bill with zero consequences
You don't actually have to pay. They can't let you die if you don't. Only suckers actually do pay.

>this is not covered by social security in murrika
The absolute state, etc.

Attached: d09c68612d2f551fbaae9f0c9100e518.jpg (800x1130, 468K)

> Better dead than red
yeah nice

at $523, I think he got a bargain.

Imagine letting a bunch of angsty college kids in black hoodies convince you that communism is a viable threat via whining on the internet and throwing rocks at protests. I don't know if its you are them who is dumber for taking themselves seriously.

I've needed to go to the hospital since last year for a variety of reasons and i haven't gone yet because i'm too lazy to get state issued free insurance (for NEETS anyway) but i'd have to wait for five hours in a waiting room full of niggers and other minorities with crying babies and noisy little shits running around, so i don't have insurance.

GAMERS RISE UP.

>only 6,000 auzzie dollars for a ct scan
you got a good deal