I'm bored, like wtf do people do all day

I'm bored, like wtf do people do all day
There's 24 hours in a day rite
Wtf am I supposed to do for 24 hours, like just lie down or what?
What do you guys do all day?
Am I just broken for not really having any hobbies or something?
Awoo?

Attached: 0195073.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Don't you have a job? This week is slow for Jow Forums since every banters have a job, including me. Perhaps, tell me your hobbies (if you possibly have one).

Attached: 1240682807.jpg (434x596, 87K)

Try to think of a hobbies, that's what I'm asking.

I just told you I don't really have any hobbies and no I don't have a job, I've tried getting one but failed. What do you work as?

>don't have any hobbies
Think of one. Video games? Drawing? Any basic hobbies really.
>work as
Currently, I'm a grocery stocker. I'm looking forward to find a computer-related jobs, but unfortunately there aren't none where I live.

Attached: 4791291553.jpg (482x664, 74K)

What are your hobbies? What do you do on days off?

well usually
i don't know EXACTLY what people do in their free time (or whatever) but i assume they're being calm and stuff
but me? i'm like trying to be """epic"""

Attached: the chaddy bradley.png (716x1244, 608K)

that's a very vague answer but ok

I had this problem, but I'm working on weekends, you might say it sucks, but it's still better then playing videogames.
Don't take it as an advice, more or so as an option

Checked
>hobbies
Studying Japanese/Spanish, computer developer (web developer more specifically), video games, walking my dog, exercising, dieting, tea drinking, and rarely draw.

Attached: 8748472212.jpg (428x598, 57K)

Stop checking everything
This is not a*s

So you're saying trying to get a job again is an option? Idk man nowhere wanted me.
That sounds like a whole bunch of hobbies. Good for you I guess.

I watch shit-posted videos in v4c on cytube.
It's easy to kill time there, but you might find it hard to leave.

Attached: 1551618331546.gif (200x195, 123K)

Its what I normally do in my spare time. Hope to God you have any hobbies. Certainly you actually have one, you're just not noticing it. Life is a challenge from most parts. Help yourself improve. Get better. Deep breath and walk outside.

Say, if you see a thread named "Happy Day", then OP will and may provide few tips and advice's to either improve your life or your overall well being (or both). Take care and perhaps I'll see you in the Happy Day thread.

Attached: 4068792763.jpg (481x639, 75K)

But I get bullied outside
also it's raining
What's v4c?

A room where we chat and watch videos.

>This week is slow for Jow Forums since every banters have a job
h-haha yeah

Attached: News-Supplied-Pepe-the-Frog.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

That was a blanket statement. Few of us I may ask. Didn't mean to make you feel bad about yourself Anonymous.

Attached: 8156320027.png (461x608, 344K)

Library
Get some inspiration on what to do. There are for sure some books about building your own kart or something there. If you don't have the money to build anything that costs lots of money, you can surely find something about professional paper airplane building or origami. If you're autistic, learn programming. Or watch el mariachi, a good movie made with only a 7k USD budget. Or make your own movie. Or make some youtube vids. Or learn an instrument. Or shit on your fathers desk and say the cat did it.
There are billions of things you can do which aren't boring. Just shoot up a school you're not even a pupil of for example.

Yeah. Trying again is definitely worth it.

Why did that get so dark
[x] doubt

8 hours sleep
8 hours work
8 hours play

Or what I do
5 hours sleep
9 hours work
10 hours depression

i don't know, i like lists that get more retarded over time.

Then look outside. Let some fresh air inside. Put some calm music on, if you want.

really like that somewhat weird sense of humour as well

I really ask myself if there ever was a school shooting in america where the student confused the schools.

You don't always find a job on a first try. Not even a great job at that. You need to stand up for yourself.

I don't think there was one like that yet xD. iirc last saturday was the 20th anniversary of the Columbine.

I meant saturday.

I usually spend most of my day listening to/making music, taking walks, and watching youtube.