Type whats on your mind

type whats on your mind

Attached: apu.jpg (700x616, 173K)

I'm hungry

*rawr*

mexico, a cunt ruined by bad decesitions

18-headed pachyderm deity has spoken to me in my dreams that lavatories Will not do and that I need to designate a street to relieve myself on but I fear of coming into conflict with the law. Pls halp?

>type whats on your mind
I wish liberals loved me like they love rapists,Islamists and Naggers

Attached: mauwihiyubp11.png (814x619, 34K)

don't talk to strangers, they are only there to make you sad

This time loop again.....how many times have i been here..

tfw no north indian gf

Attached: b3107ad47230f41074f83c5351873e4f75d3775dbdbae02dfce1fa1ec3d1cc1a.jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

Why the fuck do Indian people buy so much milk? I work in a grocery store and I see them by 10+ gallons all the time, and different kinds on top of that (whole fat, 2%, lactose free) all at once. I've heard you guys make cheese and yogurt with it, but there's no way you eat THAT much.

I live in a shithole

type whats on your mind

I'm not Indian but I think they make milk based desserts and add it to curries.

joint families maybe? idk mine barely consumes any milk

cocks...
gay sex...
anime...

Based

based...

I think about past

based

I have eaten too many tic tacs and I know I will regret it. I can already feel it coming.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't wait for 2020 US elections and I hope trump wins again, because I love seeing manchildren and whimpering faggots all riled up and miserable. Also 2016 was really entertaining and wish to be entertained again

Attached: 1445862513992.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I'm a 169cm short "male" manlet midget ...

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

where there any hilldawg supporters meltdown in greece after '16 elections?

we dont like rapists.
we dont like islamists
why wouldnt we like you?

I'm tired. I think I might be getting a cold. I am unhappy.

I really hope some world changing event happens soon
My life has become so monotone and grey

i don't want to get a job. I want to stay in Uni forever.

I'm in love with two different women. One is my fiance, the other someone I dated but didnt give a fair chance. I dont know what to do.

Just the usual crowd who is not really into politics or economics but was "concerned" about Trump's presidency, with zero indicators other than "TV told me to be concerned, so I am"

him

Attached: 1555002470134.png (658x662, 59K)

That's nice for you to say.
Why would you call yourself a liberal then?
I would not call my self ''white nationalist and alt right'' because of peoples emotional response towards those groups.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Youre a retard scared of compromise, clear your mind soon or you will fuck it up

Cocks and gaysex

Attached: 1501177566353.jpg (595x642, 104K)

"Pilluhan se aina mielessä, mutta hypätään nyt ensin."
A famous quote from the late M. Nykänen, a ski-jumper. "Pussy, that is always in the mind, but let's jump first."

Not him but the word "liberal" has a lot of different ideas and definitions. Same with general ideas of the "left" and "right" and sometimes the ideologies tossed together are completely contradictory. So it is true that a lot of liberals don't like Islam and obviously rapists. Judging by your picture you're falling for memes more than any actual idea of what "liberals" are like in reality, though I'm also aware it's a joke.

You also didn't answer as to why liberals should like you.

Do I see endgame today or not

kill yourself

I use ''liberal'' as --- SJW,BLM,Feminazi Neo-liberals.
I don't use ''liberal'' in classical political sense.
>Judging by your picture you're falling for memes
I like satire, hyperbole and mimicry. there's a grain of truth in every joke .
>You also didn't answer as to why liberals should like you.
I am a regular man. I hate eradication of national, racial and cultural identities.
I hate new notion of ''man vs women'' that was completely absent from zeitgeist 8 years ago.
I am everything neo-libs hate.

I just want them to understand my point of view and at least ''meat me half way''

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Trouble

based. Modern leftists need to be taken out.

"..."

Silver haze DUDE

No body likes them, but how to make them normal again?

Attached: long-hair-is-racism.jpg (735x947, 237K)

send me that dutch dank and I'll match you cotton candy kush

hmm well...dead bodies don't hold idealogies so...

Saying that abortion is about "women's bodily autonomy" is just the lefty version of saying that segregation was about "state's rights".
Also, I kinda wanna play Minecraft.

Are the mosquitos ALREADY in?

Material connectd immaterial, or does it? Wake up another day, same old routine, can't design a way out, keep fantasizing about all the things I'd do, but can't... But won't.

You think too much.
Start meditation by close your eyes, tell your turbulent mind to watch over and focus only your breathing breath in breath out breath in breath out.

First time 30s, 2nd times 1 minutes, 3rd times 2 minutes and double from there.
It works better if you try to relax your body, try to have calm ambient sound like rainy or whatever, clam music is also OK.

Slowly you will calm down and starting to see clearly your original goal and what you need to do to get there.

Shit fuck sex cocaine weed tits pussy

I fucking knew it, I always knew it yet you kept going

you are trash I've spent the worst days of my life

hello

does she like me back?

POLY

I have to do things but I do not want

bant has too much gay shit i dont go here anymore

I am sad that people think that it being Jow Forums means its okay to do/suggest immoral things

edgy memes is fine and dandy, but sometimes it aint memes...

Change your life now, don't wait fag!

If i even fat wrong paps it just going to berate me in frount of his friand move or do anything unless he wants it. And i better do thing he want the way he want done. Even know he not tell me. After all "i not you husband but i do t give a shit about you or him it about me"

Attached: 1536830573750.gif (900x600, 1.9M)

What the hell is this disgusting MPLP Pickle Rick thing?

nigga what

my waifu, usually 24/7

Attached: 1555536997465.png (786x618, 35K)

hehe rape

Who is paps?
Domestic abuse in the home?
Berated in front of friend for what?
You have to do things for him and the way he wants, or what? What consequences?
You aren’t married?
So many questions.

Paps it the old ass one leg man we rent a room form. It a long story it you want to know it i tell you

I love my waifu uzuki

So you are basically a slave?

i want food

"How am I going to leave this shithole?"

Paps berated me in frount of his friand so bad he friand was laughing. I could not talk i been do everything for him beside cook him food and give hin moany i dont have. It was so bad i sure if norime was there he would have kick his ass or at lest punch him for it.
Even paps old gf said he is a monster to women. This has and all way hapen Norime and me move in with someone and when he away they me there true color. And we dont have the moany to move it take 2 or 3 mouth for that.

Well fuck. You have my sympathies.
Time to video record Paps doing the bad stuff!

It would not matter...well it may he is a black man and i a white girl with autism.....i could fuck up his life. And i know is cant juat kick us out. Unlike his supper nigger ass who think he know every thing. I know me right and the law. Try kicking us out and watch as and cop look at you and say. "They have the right to be here in tell by this law the found and have the right to you. If you want them out you have to do what the lay here say. And if you make them life hard they can send you to jail..
..felling much better no longer sad juat piss off....i know his true color when he look at me and said no pet no matrer what ans then not even a mouth pass get a puppy ans the next day lose someone dog.

kot

god i hate apu

back to r*ddit

Attached: cringe desu.jpg (399x322, 25K)

I must try very hard everyday to not become a furry

Attached: FUCKGOBACK.jpg (3264x2448, 532K)

You too? I've been having deja Vu of having deja vu to the point of playing spot the difference between the timelines.

Fuck your mother really bad, bitch.

I have some things to complain about but I also have lots to be appreciative of, so I should remind myself of the small blessings in life that I'd otherwise neglect

Attached: olivia smile.png (661x627, 362K)

why do 2D boys have to be so cute
this is very wholesome user

Attached: yoosung kim.jpg (352x550, 30K)

NIGGER

Pink Floyd fucking sucks

I’m fucking hungry but it be big nono to eat gf’s salsa chips

Found peanut butter crackers I’m good now

Why are fumos so hard to find

In also hungry aaaaaaa

Do it for the lulz anyway. Make him look bad on Jow Forums

I want to cut myself out from all these things around. Not in a suicidal way, thought

my balls stink

>That sign.
Whew lads, everything is fucked.