Is it true there are a lot of atheists in pic related country?

Is it true there are a lot of atheists in pic related country?

Attached: 5779-004-491EE13C.jpg (417x276, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ena4cl9mQM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up retarded incel

stfu israel nobody asked you

Attached: 1540228084364.png (2000x1333, 59K)

oy vey

Yes. Actually atheists throughout the arab world are increasing a lot

Are you one of them?

I am an atheist in morocco, I hope that I could comeout to my parents as an atheist :/

don't, you''ll get thrown off a balcony

Not really, no. We need religion and faith the most during this period of uncertainty in the middle east

Ik, but I am totally fine with it.
It doesn't affect me in any shape or form.

Attached: mdt-cPC4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Just keep blowing each other up please

This is some interesting stuff. I have realised that i dont hate Arabic people; i against muslims. If all Arabs were atheists I wouldn't have a single problem with them coming to my country. This song from Rotting Christs new album really got me thinking about atheism in the middle east/africa.

Also, nice 666.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ena4cl9mQM4

Nice, though I am only half arabic on my father's side, and berber(native moroccans) on my mothers side.

>period of uncertainty
>We need religion and faith
religion is what ruined the middle east you fucking brain dead

*tips fedora*

Not really. Islam was responsible for a golden age at a time when Europe was still in the dark ages, which means religion is not the cause. ts only thanks to ((them)) that the middle east is destabilized.
Hey were you that user who posted lyrics of a song from that band for someone to translate from arabic or something?

>Hey were you that user who posted lyrics of a song from that band for someone to translate from arabic or something?
Ye. Was that on this board? I thought it was on Jow Forums lmao. Beautiful song and band!

Haha no it was on this board, and i was the one who translated it

It later lead to inbreeding though, some saudi scientists made some very detailed reports on that subject

Based. Become a heretic, and atheist and a rebel. You'll have the biggest fedora in your town!

you know where there's a lot of it? in the daesh

Thats where we went wrong you see. The religion strictly forbids inbreeding, and the further we strayed away from its teachings, the lower we fell. The end result is what you see today

would muslim atheists be clean shaven instead of neckbeards?

Daesh are extremists. They arent considered real muslims, their purpose is clearly power not religion. They are hated very much by normal muslims. They kill muslims too, so theres that

Stop fucking lying retard, i am an ex muslim. And islam does allow inbreeding with your cousin from your father's side

>Daesh sre extremists that kill muslims too.

That I can agree on, but muslims are still inbred retards

Your religion is broken. It forked into multiple denominations as soon as your prophet died. It's rotten to the core.

That's why Europe that was largely saved from this shouldn't be mixed with the rest of the melting pot, simple pimple.

imagine if jews never happened and there were no christians or muslims

unironic world peace

I hope they will all eat ground. Based sandniggers

Religion in a whole is retarded, they fight and kill each other cuz muh holy land and muh god told me to.

if jew never happened id have my foreskin intact now