Why in the actual fuck do western countries still use toilet paper...

Why in the actual fuck do western countries still use toilet paper. Imagine sticking your hand in shit then wiping it with a paper towel and leaving it. Its fucking disgusting and painful. Then you go to japan and they got this shit

Attached: japtoilet2.jpg (480x418, 28K)

le

Unironically this, I use both and I have a bidet, I never shit outside of home. Not washing your anus with soap and water after a shit is gross to me now after having used a bidet for years

Just remember that your anus can become too clean

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x124, 154K)

No it can't ya anime loving,
namefag using,
tripfag havin'
SON
OF
A
GUN

wish i had a fucking bidet

Yes it can. If you wash it too hard it will remove all the bacteria and the retard bacteria will colonize it and then your butthole gets an infection

Attached: 1552968506793.png (295x285, 108K)

for me,it is the ass wipe, the preferred method to clean my ass
pic rel

Attached: wipe.png (446x240, 30K)

Luckily I take a shit every day making it all dirty so I'm fine

It only happened to these people with a Japanese toilet that they repeatedly set on enema mode. So you are probably good.

i peed in the bidet
the bidet peed back

Do bidets have a drier function or are you left with a wet ass? I pissed out of my ass once and I imagine a bidet feels the same

Yea yo how do you dry your asshole after one of these toilets I’ve never thought about that

i think they have a blow dry function desu senpai

i use wipes for now
i want bidet

Attached: nighttime_kiss__haruka_nanase_x_reader__by_12hourstillsunset-d8y72ad.jpg (300x300, 15K)

i bet that toilet has more processing power than my laptop

Attached: Hatred.png (400x214, 115K)

Yes, but water wont make your ass too clean. Maybe if you start scrubbing that shit but bidets are not antibacterial

I mean, I don't like it when my poop splashes the water hitting my butt, so I'm probably not going to like that...

Attached: blackmorelookingdown.png (471x608, 705K)

Do you not wash your ass in the shower? the problem with the water hitting ur butt is that it is dirty water

You’re cleaning your butthole, you’re not fleeting and cleaning out the inside of your body.

Well in that case, it's to be expected. As I do wash my behind in there. I'm just saying I do not like surprise cold water splash my rear while I sit.