Jow Forums Morality

What's Jow Forums's opinion on abortion?

Attached: The Humanity.jpg (645x357, 13K)

If it's skin color isn't white then it takes the blight

don’t care

should be mandatory on anglos

Not in favor.

Should be extended to the age where they can put forward an argument on why it shouldn't happen to them.

There great and more people should have them. Not juat anyone should be a morther or father. And with how in this day and age women are wrost morther then men. All round you should have to take classes to teach them. But i fukl great but dont see why it cost so much

Keeps the nig population low

Would you abort a child 2 weeks before it’s born?

>t.

Attached: 1535160969514.png (490x665, 279K)

if her age is in gestation she's ready for suction-aspiration

It depanded and why i would be haveing one and why the fuck would i have it so late. Unless someone nice white people walk it and will pay for everything.

kill em all
only a ded human is a gud human

i'm conflicted because i need to find non-religious arguments against it

you can't just cheapen the act of procreation to the absolute meaningless place it has in life now where unborn children are seen as a bunch of cells to shit out so women can go get fucked again in a nightclub the next weekend

Attached: 1555296156080.jpg (518x553, 42K)

I am against it out of a genuine respect for life.
Killing our own before they are born seems instinctually wrong.

"It should matter if life matters to you", my views, not fact.

abortion is gay

It's immoral and anyone that supports it is going to hell with the dead child.

Really only permissible during cases of rape, incest or danger to the mother.
Plan B exists for a reason.

1 - we're already too much on earth
2 - only women have something to say about it
3 - fuck your god

I think it is yikes

How I understand, nobody in this thread hasn't a girlfriend.

I dont have a gf but I have a husband

You all must understand, that human being must have rights only after two conditions:
1. He/his must to have citizenship or work permit.
2. He/his must to work and pay taxes.

In the case of an unborn child, those conditions do not fulfill. So why a woman can not you abort her unborn children?

if i got preggo i would abort
i dont want no child

Attached: you seeing this.png (495x461, 360K)

Anyone who posts abortion gore is just a pedophile who's into guro. Fact. Throw this in their face every time they post this garbage.

delicious

Honestly post birth abortiom should be legal, people should should be allowed to leave their babies on the side of a cliff like in ancient times

Ahh, a walking contradiction I see.

Attached: holtipping.jpg (210x240, 18K)

It's a grey area like most things, if it's certain the child will be fucked up before he/she even pops out of the womb like their heart is undeveloped or it has two heads. Also it sucks but it probably sucks more to endure a life of being raised by an single mom HIV ridden crack whore on welfare....

Based

Attached: Bun 33.jpg (803x1200, 131K)

honestly this, we shouldn't have to be responsible for something that has *the potential* of being fully cognizant (especially if the thing is going to be retarded or be a crack baby), this is why we are allowed to pull the plug on comatose people.