My life isn't good

my life isn't good
also I'm drunk

Attached: cartoon for gay children.jpg (564x788, 50K)

Post bobs

I'm a male with a hairy chest no bobs sry

Post bobs

I SAID FUCKIN POST IT, BIG TIT TAMMY

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1000x1000, 376K)

sure why not

Attached: 775C6CB7-230B-405E-AFA5-E1EAFA4F32F7.jpg (2576x1932, 1006K)

Attached: 720.jpg (281x391, 23K)

you asked faggo

You have the body of randy from trailer park boys

Prove it, Randy

Attached: 29717328_135924713789632_6166701094270402560_n.jpg (640x640, 51K)

not the most flattering picture but yeah I have a similar build. when I was like 20 pounds fatter I looked like him

Attached: no more.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

It's all good dude you have a cool dad bod

what about it isn't good OP?

Did you have surgery? Whats with the red line?

Just too many frustrating things at once, nothing horrible but just overwhelming. The apartment I'm living at has had mice for the past like 6 months and management is only now doing something about it. also an incredibly loud bar next door that I didn't know about when I signed a lease.
Need to find a new place by the end of may but everything around me is so expensive or shitty and in n-word areas. I found a great place I was supposed to tour today but a few hours before they told me someone signed a lease already. 2nd time that's happened
I'm stuck in my hometown since I graduated college and all my good friends either moved or I lost touch with. My best friend has been MIA for the past like month and she's across the country, my other friends are still caught up in highschool gossip and bullshit and pettiness almost a decade later, or don't text me back or blow me off. somehow I kept my shitty friends when the good ones left.
also no gf, like 3 girls at work and they're all taken, feel like I have no easy way of meeting new people
my laptop died completely
sorry for dumping all this, shits just been not great lately.

just a crease between my stomach and pecs/bobs, no idea why that happens kek

>n-word areas
kek you know you can say the full word right? this isn't reddit
lots of shit going on though I wasn't expecting that, hope things will start looking up for you. sorry I can't offer much other than a (you)

hang in there man, honestly the dumping you did reminds me so much of myself.
Life can hit us hard, but we actually have a shot at life you know? Maybe that isn't much consolation, but the idea that "hey, maybe I could do something with this life" is kinda powerful. Don't lose hope just yet.
Best of luck.

Clean your room.

Attached: see me after school for training.jpg (483x720, 86K)

thanks man, I appreciate it
thanks to you as well, yeah I haven't given up hope, I've had much rougher times before so I'll get through it. shit just gets hard sometimes, especially when its a bunch of smaller things piling on at the same time and then one more thing happens like you lose a button or something and you feel like you're gonna lose it. I was able to see my mom/family today too though which helped. best of luck to you too user.