Hello guys im back on Jow Forums once again. as you could tell i've been away for a long time and i have an explanation...

hello guys im back on Jow Forums once again. as you could tell i've been away for a long time and i have an explanation. alice's orbiters have captured me and put me through erotic torture for about a week. It was the most traumatizing moments of my life and most men would have broken after an an hour of what i have been through. Fortunately i was able to escape before they injected me with hrt and had me join them. i wasn't able to get to a laptop or any sort of electronic since i was stranded in the middle of tokyo with no phone and had no knowledge of Japanese. I was marked in the forehead with a heart and cross that the tranny orbiters had carved with their long disgusting nails. i had no cash, was starving, thirsty, and only had a pants on because the tranny orbiters would constantly rub their filthy mutilated genitals against my torso for their own sexual arousal. so i was shirtless begging people for money. I couldn't go to the police since i was marked and i was afraid the police would know that i was a prisoner of alice's crime syndicate and capture me to get the privilege of sucking alice's pp. An old man came by and asked me where i got that mark, and before i could answer i was knocked out by a couple of thugs that got the jump on me and was captured again. I was actually taken in by yakuza led by said old man. The old man (whose name was kazuhara but his lackies called him yuki) was able to recognize the mark on my forehead and knew what happened. Apparently he had heavy beef with alice 3d and despised her. I asked him why, and he told me how they captured his son and converted him to a tranny orbiter. He was able to track down his son but out of shame for what he had become, he killed him. Since that day He swore vengeance against alice and would stop at nothing to see her(him) dead (of course i wouldnt want that because no one deserves to die). I told him what happened to my son and wife. And he sympathized with me.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

We drank tea and played pro evolution soccer until his goonies saw alice orbiters in the area. We gave me some clothes a ticket to america and wished me good luck. I cant disclose anymore details as that would help alice find me once again. But yuki wanted me to say this. He wanted me to tell all the people who have been victims of alice that they are not alone. ALICE REBELLION RISE

Didn’t read lole
Nobody missed you and nobody will after you’re gone again.

i liek that frogge

you didnt have to comment that you fucking orbiter you could have just ignored the thread. but no you had to go out of your way waste YOUR time and comment and do you know what that tells me. alice is scared. so shes sending her orbiters to spread misbelief among bantoids. honestly fucking hang yourself pedo

bump

Attached: 1490210332553.jpg (258x330, 21K)

I'M SO WORRIED FOR YOU MEMEBOI

Attached: Cri.jpg (850x850, 92K)

My name is John FBI. Thanks for the lead, kid. We've been gunning for Alice for years.

This alice obsession of yours is getting a little out of hand. You should find another hobby, like collecting rare minerals or videogames are something.

Imagine trying to force your own copypasta because you’ve lost all relevancy on the board

Attached: 28BFDD5C-5913-4C48-BD23-F611B1B82B15.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

i sense sarcasm
well perhaps you should speed up your shitty investigation considering ive done more in the past 5 months than you have in the past 5 years
do you think i have the time and money for hobbies? im not fucking virgin neet like you and your tranny brethren. And no i will not stop this crusade until alice is put to justice
people need to see this. sorry

fuck (((alice)))

Attached: a.kice.jpg (1283x155, 50K)

based

what is this larp

this isnt a larp you ignorant fool

m nmkn n

>people need to see this
No they don’t

>no they dont
your orbiter is showing

>your orbiter is showing
I don’t have an orbiter and I orbit no one, I’m just sick and tired of always hearing about Alice and seeing your shitty, made-up stories and spam in the catalog

only orbiters fear the truth, orbiters

mnbkljnlkjn

What are you fucking talking about. Noone reads this shit. You dumb or not?