I've noticed 'character development' seems like such a big deal when it comes to fiction

i've noticed 'character development' seems like such a big deal when it comes to fiction

but has anyone ever noticed real life 'character dvelopment' in real life? can you give an example?

the people i've known most of my life are about the same as they were when they were young adults. there's no point where they drastically improve themselves or become somebody else.

Attached: 99b83273c659e48e94eab591a6c1208c.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGhHfvvZku0
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

c*rnothread do not reply

that’s why fiction exists in the first place
to escape this hellishly mundane life
also saged for cirno

Sage hide and report

WHAT RULE DID I BREAK SPERG THE PIC WAS JUST THERE

I look back at how I used to be and cringe so I guess that's a sign of character development

Attached: hanako sad.png (702x599, 428K)

Attached: cirno.png (90x90, 9K)

>Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

That's only if they post it multiple times in the same thread, avatar using brainlet.

same but don't you feel like the core of your being sort of never changes

awoo also yeah people don't change too much i suppose it depends on how intelligent they are

Pay him no mind, the Baltic countries tend to be brain-damaged.

I am the same person with similar ambitions

The thing about real life and its difference from literature is that you are never given the full picture of someone's life, including the parts that they intentionally try and hide so as to not tarnish other's perceptions. These come and go and eventually either explode in-public or are dealt with in ways more subtle, and you would never realize it unless you really snooped on them.

This is evidently why people hate surveillance, as it reveals the unflattering parts of their lives to a third party.

true
maybe its private to the point where you'd simple not notice it in most people

and maybe personality changes are so slow you don't notice it either

Perhaps take a better look at what made you cringe at your past? If you keep in mind specifically what is bad, you can ensure that you won't do it again

Please let me fuck your wife user-kun

Attached: 1556112428756.png (493x474, 10K)

How about no, sandman

Please, abeg

Personality change might be gradual, but there are always major shifts that will occur outside of our vision, and will be obscured intentionally since many like to pretend they never existed to begin with.

Catch yourself an ego death

Attached: ACE4613E-54C9-4376-A521-485FE0529A64.gif (500x500, 243K)

in just some months i caught the big gay. which is pretty big i guess. one of my friends i find out was a asshole to my other friend because he knew some bad things that other friend did to me,

idk sometimes reality can seem like fiction but reality has much more boring details and fillers

fucking whore

youtube.com/watch?v=xGhHfvvZku0

Attached: mjh21gjjp8t21.jpg (625x351, 26K)

>That sign
Did someone have a lousy piss?

Maybe the reason it's a big deal is because it's so rare IRL.

>Ben ID

Its just not interesting. That`s why WataMote is fucking realistic anime, and fuck all these weaboos, who said about "lack of character development".

Attached: 1555697083562.jpg (343x321, 42K)

It's probably your biases filtering away all the things you subconsciously know have changed, but don't want to look too deeply into to remain continuity. Like all the weird hobbies they've picked up over the years.

because you fucking retard its easier to graph character growth in a 2 hour time frame than entire life you fucking mong.
do you cirno faggots ever make any intelligent threads?
saged retard

Thank you balding man

Sounds like someone hasn't had any character development since toddlerhood

pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
ewqjwaj

Spambot

Maybe most writers can't into good IRL character development because they don't know how real life works.