>realize the future I just threw away over and impulsive disgusting move
>she blocks me on everything
>tfw sitting alone in my car looking at the city loom in the distance
>only friend left is my half empty pack of cigarettes and spotify playlist

Don't do what I did guys, let yourself be happy

Attached: doomer.jpg (300x300, 19K)

kill yourself wojakredditer, nobody cares about your blogpost

/thread

Why would you fuck an ex when you could have fucked the girl you was with?

Attached: 1498063514696.jpg (493x449, 43K)

This

and you'll be the sorta guy to complain that all women are dumb whores
I'm glad this happened to you, piece of shit
you don't deserve any love and I'm glad you're suffering

Retarded nigger

epic thread mind if i post on rgreentext

Seething roastie

classic kike

Tbh if she was totally in love she would have forgiven you lmao

disgusting half nigger incel

Seething white roastie

Learn from your stupidity OP. I really don't fucking get why you would cheat , as others pointed out you could've just fucked your gf.

I don't really believe in people being stupid ( there are exceptions) but this was fucking dumb. Hope you recover your life though.

Attached: i4yqyw7333x11.jpg (550x711, 95K)

italy shut the fuck up

Literal white roastie sperging out

literal half nigger cunt

Seethe more roastie. Good to see there are people willing to use you for what you are, a soulless cum dumpster.

Attached: 1556012066849.jpg (1080x1017, 415K)

fucking kill yourself you untrustworthy faggot

Get of Jow Forums and return to epic bald reddit man poster.

Attached: DA18AF20-35E8-46A0-9DB6-63BF38025E2A.jpg (800x800, 130K)

>my stupid farmer meme isn't Reddit

back to >>>reddit fat ass

it even looks liek the reddit robot lmfao

t. retarded mediterranean trying to insult men with a roastie meme

Attached: sky-ferreira-responds-to-sexist-la-weeky-a-1466523312.png (600x600, 91K)

fucking checked

Attached: CwJhMp1VUAAf2YS.jpg (720x483, 82K)

Gives me more motivation to go get a beta orbiter, get taken on dates and get free dinner dates for a few months whilst talking to other people guys on the side.
Call me whatever yuu want, least I'll be getting the only thing valuable (sex) in your life whilst having a stable income doing pretty much nothing but getting fucked.

lol

SATANICAL CHECKAGE.

Attached: a post with sixes Jebus take the wheel.jpg (800x450, 106K)

Attached: choking.png (400x225, 51K)

You have no hobbies, no tastes, no personality. You're coddled since day fucking one and subsequently demand a shower of gifts out of men while bringing nothing to the table. True, there are women who manage to scrape by on their own but they're either filthy dykes who learn to despise men after getting told where they belong or shameful opportunists who'd throw you under the bus at their own advantage. You've got to get through your shit head that men would even settle for the shittiest women in the world if they were to show the slightest hint of devotion to them, but as things go men often do all the work because it isn't regarded as feminine of women to make the first move, plus a woman would never go for the first choice. You know why? Because they've got dozens of men competing for their pussies to choose from. Men don't have the benefit of the choice, and you're just a pack of hypocritical scumbags for lamenting even the fact of having a choice. I can see the Greeks' point now, you're a mere bunch of fuck holes who came through history by means of sucking and swallowing cum and producing offspring - if women didn't have wombs and pussies they would have gone extinct faster than the fucking dinosaurs.

You've just made me even more excited for the next guy I use.

get aids and fucking die

thought this was bait until i saw the flag.

Attached: rallyS.jpg (1010x421, 103K)

You’re damn right it isn’t, it’s a Jow Forums exclusive. Seethe harder knowing that your stale content isn’t welcome here.

Attached: 3B870958-E812-4F88-8380-C5B22820E676.jpg (659x609, 67K)

I'll die happy from the guy who will provide for me. How do you think you will die?

I will die derailing a train and sending a hundred or more of your peers straight to hell.

This isn't a roleplay talk.

not that it wasn't fuckign retarded in the first place but i'd say le reddit farmer's pretty stale at this point
>Jow Forums exclusive
coded for 'so hopelessly uninteresting and pointless that nobody thinks to post it anywhere else because why would they lol

why not get your handler to print you a certificate for posting on Jow Forums or something

I'm genuinely planning of murdering a hundred women at once at some point in my life and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

why do you bully so much

Attached: 1555548644456.jpg (778x704, 80K)

Women ruin everything with their attention whoring and this uk roastie cunt is no different

Sorry to hear that bud. You fucked up. This will pass and you'll know not to do that next time.

tru

nice work you dildo lol

Attached: 1359502204988.png (120x120, 18K)