Hi niggers of Jow Forums, in the name of hispachan (the Jow Forums in Spanish)...

Hi niggers of Jow Forums, in the name of hispachan (the Jow Forums in Spanish), we formally propose a battle of risk (game of making a nation, saving as a Jew, expand and fight against the nations of other blacks through dice) . As for the challenge, it is planned to be held on Saturday at 20:00 UTC on a world-class map. It is also planned to be done between two teams, the Hispanic team and the Jow Forums team to show which team is better at risk. I hope you accept our challenge and that we can organize well in which Jow Forums board this battle will be done.

>Pic very related.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_155650753969.png (899x1119, 336K)

nigger

i only like english american things. sorry.

Haha that untermenschen hate niggers, you should kill each other the whites will watch on TV.

sounds cool, but make sure the rules are obvious. It seems like every other risk game has different quirks and rules, and halfway through the OP says "oh but what do you mean x, y, z? it's always been a, b, c?" (like with giving territory and teaming, etc)

How much you want to bet something near you right now was made in china?

so, it's in america now and all the words on my stuff is in english.

>i only like english american things. sorry.

Attached: 84e9a7cef36a59ae605fad98c7ac567841be388820bf3fb936fd21b646a1d605.gif (500x281, 979K)

This .

fucking cringe

Finally a place just for me

Attached: 1548374451366.jpg (283x323, 49K)

But if you invented this way of playing risk, it is practically english american.

Do not worry black, the rules will be defined on the map, probably in English and Spanish and in general the usual rules of risk, with a dice bank, expansion and conquest through dice and objects to buy in the store that you they will give more military power. But there is something that we must talk about, in which board we will do the risk ?, with the blacks of my chan we do not have very clear in which board we could do this risk where we will face.

But it will be fun black, black, we also have to beat the anglos as a place kek

Kekundo Black.

>>/b/

Do one thing white, those who fuck that
>Huuur huuuur this is cancer lel
Better ignore them since obviously they just want to get attention with their autism.

Thanks Black. Hopefully more people join, this can get to be good.

Nah, we aren't your personal army kiddo..

Attached: adorbs.jpg (1280x954, 191K)

Imagine anyone caring about this

This. Not racist just don't like em

Jow Forums's too lazy for inter-site competition

Do not be a black pessimist, I bet you'll have fun playing.

I do not see the bad black, it's a project that could be fun and bring quality to both chanes.

It's a shame.

So which board could you propose the challenge?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesBNK462UO.jpg (225x225, 7K)

that's a difficult question. /b/ doesn't know that Hispachan exists, Jow Forums will argue about whether you're white or not, but there's a chance all be it small, [s4s] will want to know if you a nice site, /qa/ might play ball, but that's a 50/50 chance. Jow Forums only really plays risk once or twice a month and only a handful join since Jow Forums only has about 60 regular posters.

It really is a difficult question, I was thinking that maybe it could be done in / tg / for the context that the risk is a traditional game I think, although we'll see if it can be done in / bant /, if it does not work it will have to cancel I suppose. Although seeing that you say you play the risk in / bant / twice a month, some blacks may join this risk to see which chan is better as a risk.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images2QOMCE2R.jpg (273x184, 5K)

>assuming i'm black when i'm not
okay

I'm sorry user, is that in my chan all the time we say black to each other, it's not a racist issue it's just the custom, I did not know that here was insult kek

>hispachan
fuck mate, you are cringe use Jow Forums like a normal person instead of that shitty copycat page