What have you been pationate/interested about recently Jow Forums ?

what have you been pationate/interested about recently Jow Forums ?

For me it's linguistics ^^

Attached: 1535445711446.jpg (796x1004, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=43586475935978736003
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=92475453566729269337
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06821681006104130017
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06255678085780050277
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2Ggnvi_mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does this even mean? what's linguistics?

BJJ/MMA, web development, woodworking, powerlifting, history

getting my life in order

armed conflicts

I have been quite interested in Chinese history. Impossible to embrace, but infinitely captivating.

Swordsmanship, getting a job, getting back in shape
People are going to laugh at me for swinging around a piece of wood, but those people will probably need a forklift to go down the street in five years. It's fun to me. Trains my body and my mind and helps me to get out some of that pent up aggression, even if it is just my own shadow I'm fighting.

judaism

Trolling on my free time.

Attached: 1556643119197.jpg (634x1024, 134K)

very epic

Drawing really, but I still enjoy studying history and working out

it's the scientific study of language. Where does it come from, and mostly how it evolves.
MMA is illegal :(
what part of history?
that sounds difficult o/
which ones?
I have no clue where I would start if I wanted to learn about chinese history. I know nothing apart of the Tibetan war x)
who do you troll?
what do you draw? do you draw digitally or on paper?

Picking up piano seriously. I've played other instruments since a few years back, and I play everyday, so I'm making progress quickly. I'm also making GBA remixes of music, will link audio if anyone's interested. Been really getting into Persona 3 as well, and perhaps gaming in general again. Otherwise, lifting as usual.

That's nice, it's important to be able to defend yourself. I should go back to Muay Thai training again

Attached: スクリーンショット (81).png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

I'd like to hear your GBA remixes ^^
Also, can you descriobe Persona? A lot of my friends like this game but I don't even know what sort of game it is

learning to love again

ur mom lol

cooking

damn almost had chad id

what sort of food?

modern ones. Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc.

I hope you support the based PKK
what's your opinion on the fact that Turkey recently invaded Afrin?
Also isn't Ukraine war kinda stuck/not evolving ?

currently a verity of european foods for the I'm going to eat this book series, a different country/recipe a page.
my fav part is I've learned how to make different pastries.

Origami

Here's my remixes! More specifically, they're made with the soundfont from Castlevania: Circle of The Moon for GBA.
In order of links, the tracks are "Targets!" from Melee(this one is the best remix imo), "Semifinal Battle" from Pokémon Colosseum, the "Pizza Delivery Minigame Theme" from Spiderman 2(PS2), and "Drivin' Through on Max" from F-Zero X(My first one, not great): s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=43586475935978736003 s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=92475453566729269337 s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06821681006104130017 s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=06255678085780050277

As for Persona 3, it's a mix between a Slice of Life-esque game based on character interaction where you hang out with people and can form bonds with new people in the world, and a dungeon-crawler/turn based RPG where you fight using Persona(manifestation of parts of your psyche/personalities), which has a grand story with pretty heavy themes.

I like it a lot, and think it's a great RPG for newcomer's to the genre(Persona 5 also, I've played a bit of that)

(I'm just rambling now, don't read if you don't want to) As a musician, I love the player character's first Persona, Orpheus... The introverted MC summons a flamboyant rock-star like Persona who cast spells with his lyre, and smashes it into foes like a rock-star with their guitar... The MC's headphones has become the Persona's lyre... I know how it's like when your personality just flips when you get onstage

Attached: Orpheus.jpg (250x410, 15K)

I support Assad.
recently? Afrin happened last year. It was fun to see the Kurds act with such bravado only to be crushed so completely. Turkey keeps claiming that they're going to launch a full invasion of certain areas in Syria at some point, I dunno whether or not Erdog means it but we'll see I guess.
Ukraine has been cold for a long time now. There's a good chance it could turn hot again if Kiev goes bankrupt though, which it very well might considering how dependent they are on IMF loans.

I have not got that gay shit

speaking about turkey, I made Börek form scratch using (based operation) olive (branch) oil and corn starch rather than butter.

oh thats cool ! I have a book about origami but I havent touched it since like 2007
oh it sounds interesting, I like visual novels and RPGs so I might give it a try someday
I listened to Targets, it's pretty cool ^^ Maybe you could work a tiny bit more on the drums

Assad is literally Erdogan 2, in my opinion he is just an islamist tyran
Also yeah Afrin happened last ear, but the kurds are still fighting the turks
And well turkety is really active in this region, they destroyed thousands of farms and villages, and they built lots of military bases

I'm not a huge fan of corn tbdesu

Thanks, bro, I appreciate that you listened to it

its corn starch, just a way to keep the dough from sticking together, this is some of the hardest pastry dough to make to trap air, so a few cheats like starch (potato, corn, ect) with premium olive oil and baking powder to remove the taste/ add air like the butter would makes it easier at my scale.
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2Ggnvi_mc