Heritage Thread

Post them. Let's see what you are hiding. Mutts welcome.

Attached: 1388749537770.png (1600x960, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's mine

Attached: 1514410515804.png (1600x960, 632K)

Attached: 1555654697515.png (1600x960, 475K)

Based

Attached: 1556289836705.png (1615x959, 430K)

>tfw my father's side traces back to the first Texas settlers
>tfw my fiance is from Florida, so this is the third time I know of this has happened in my mom's line.

Attached: lineage.jpg (1600x960, 679K)

So, your family is from Chile?

Attached: yes.png (1600x960, 392K)

Still not white

Attached: heritageen.png (1600x960, 447K)

that's not very nice of you user

Attached: 1553729015682.jpg (800x600, 179K)

ITT: MUD

Weird amount of people with recent foreign influence in their heritage, every time I see these threads most people have great grandparents from separate countries. Very strange

What is the flag on the right?

Probably some type of Indian

not a lot of first generation white europeans in the states. that being 30is in age.a lot of muddy people

Family has records of us fighting for Texas independence. Feels good

Do you have a Czech surname?

yea but then he married an olive goat fucker

Post yours

Just looked it up and it says it is the czech word for 'returned'. So yes

Hungarian, German, english, Scottish, Greek, Irish, Welsh, Swiss, Dutch, Bantu, Swedish, Navajo, Belgian, and French, probably Turkish. Cross my heart, 100 percent nordic aryan phenotype.

Nice

Attached: ExtendedTree.png (7864x2689, 2.47M)

holy shit

I don't have that much time to waste sadly

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

you fucking idiots.

Attached: 1556601471362.png (975x646, 318K)

Attached: 20190419_182655.png (1588x946, 475K)

>why can't I just enjoy a conversation online without kikes trying to eradicate me

I was unlucky enough to have Venezuela as my birthplace before being moved to the US. Other than this made me realize that I should ask more about my great grandparents

Attached: family tree.png (1600x960, 336K)

>100% mutt

Why did you reply that to me and not the others? There are many others with even more mixed heritage, why did you choose me to reply to? Is there something special with what I said that makes you feel like telling me that? I know I am mixed, I even said it in the picture. What else is your comment trying to say? I'm guessing you mean something deeper by it since I already said I am not of pure ethnicity, but neither is anyone else that has posted. So what are you getting at?

Navajo flag

Also, what does that even mean? I assume i'm supposed to take it negatively, or else you wouldn't waste your time telling me it. What am I supposed to get out of that? Should I give up on my aspirations and what I stand for because I am not one pure ethnicity? Who the hell in this country is? Am I supposed to not care about the problems my race is facing? I am genuinely confused as to what you are implying by that. It was meant as an insult, but it seems to be more complicated than that. Even if it is just taken at face value what am I supposed to take from it? Since you read waht I made you already know that I know I am not a pure ethnicity. So what are you trying to convey by reiterating that info that you and I both know we both know?

Fuck editing and shit.

I'm Arab/Iberian i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian, 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period). Maybe some residual Amerindian but i doubt it, i should do genetic testing some day.

I look like the Moors with dark hair except i have a hooked nose.

Attached: CSM181detail.jpg (2407x1329, 644K)

Attached: family_tree.png (2400x1440, 1.01M)

>(((Entertainment Industry)))
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

>7'3
he wouldnt be allowed in the forces in America or Somalia

>t. converso

>america america america america america america america america
>america america america america
>america america
>america
>slavic germanic

100% mutt

That's Jews, i think. My ancestors were defeated in battle, tough shit. The ones that were serious about the Islam shit were expelled, for all i know my ancestors unironically converted to Catholicism and meant it too.

What flag is that on your paternal grandfather?

Of course my chart is america, it only goes back to my great grand parents who are boomers. My family immigrated here in the mid 19th century. It's pretty rare to find someone that is a kid in america to have grandparenst from other countries unless you're non white. What are you getting at? What are you getting at by calling em a mutt? I'm the one that said I am of mixed ethnicity I obviously know i'm a mutt. Why am I being singled out as a mutt? What the hell do you think i'm supposed to be a 100% anglo asshole? I'm entirely northern and eatern european that's good enough for me

recently found out about the sa'udi side of the family. where the FUCK are my bedouin gibs

Attached: 1556681579748.png (1600x960, 577K)

agreed. unless you're an arab or some other extremely recent foreign immigrant, then most white americans are simply white americans. most germanic americans settled in the heartland of the US, the midwest and the mountain regions. whereas the old east coast is filled with irish, scot, and englishman's descendants

> hooked nose
hahahaha welcome to the semitic family my brudda

No thanks, if anything i aim to eventually become Germanic through reincarnation. I don't think non-Nordics should even exist.

Attached: herit.png (1600x960, 413K)

this is why everyone laughs at you

Attached: 1486420619652.jpg (1024x645, 226K)

God bless the great state of Texas

>what is scotch-irish

Oi m8, you got a loicense for that joke?

le 56% checking in from cuomostan

Attached: familytree.png (1600x960, 545K)

I'm not saying i'm not mixed ethnicity, read what I said. What does having all of my close relatives in america have to do with anything/ It's not me being a seething mutt and just me trying to understand your weird reasoning. Also why did you feel the need to tell em i'm a mutt I told you I was slavic and germanic in my photo you even typed it out. Are you saying i'm a mutt of mixed race? Is that it? Do you think i'm just partly white? I am genuinely confused at to what you are getting at. I'm entirely white, I can't tell if you keep calling em a mutt because you think i'm of mixed race. Please read what I said and stop posting dumb meme shit

Bongfag talking about another country being a joke lol

Attached: 1554667853143.png (720x654, 417K)

dios mio
la luz extinguido esta en una rabia

sorry what was your country again?
oh wait, nobody cares about 3rd rate russian rapebabies

no speako spanisho

It comes with the territory of Jow Forums user just ignore it and let the Europeans have their inferiority complex.

The absolute master race that’s who.

The part that really irks me about this is the crap about us being ignorant of basic history and philosphy. Do you really think americans posting on here don't know what a bidet is? Who aristotle is? I wouldn't care so much if this mutt thing was just a meme, but you fucks are serious. I am so tired of this divide and conquor bullshit. I used to care so much about the real issues my race is facing, whenever I want to get points across or when I would help in the movements I used to be in I would always make sure no one knew I was american or slavic. I skipped two years of highschool and am a junior in college and I just turned 20. I am so fucking sick of putting up with retards that think they are superior to me. I wouldn't get so damn annoyed if these retards didn't see themselves as so much higher. I don't even care about these problems anymore many times, I am so sick of this divide and conquer bullshit

Attached: family.jpg (1920x1080, 804K)

you wrote 314 words because I made fun of you
lmfao
get a grip

You're mutt jab would work better if you would fucking answer anything I said. I could have said I am an entirely english and you would just look at my flag and go into full british retard mode. I used to have so much respect for britain, I seriously hate your faggot police state country more than any other.

user you are going full sperg He is just shitposting. Go spend some time cooling down. There is no reason to get worked up over this Croatian Hyperbaric welding board.

I learned a while back that I'm a descendant of Thomas Jefferson. I'm black so I'm not sure how that makes sense desu

Attached: 34873783687436.jpg (596x739, 23K)

not necessarily, most whites in the northeast in my experience (especially non-anglo ones) have only been here since around 1900 and are well aware of what parts of europe they came from.

You made fun of me, so I wanted to tell you how you are wrong. If I just let it go I would be submitting. I would be accepting it. You are wrong and you need to know how you are wrong.

lot of fake americans here who have great-grandparents from foreign countries

Attached: family tree3.png (1600x960, 463K)

Alight well you can't help those who don't want to be helped.

I usually would just not care, I would usually just laugh it off. This just rubbed me the wrong way and I needed to explain myself to this meme loving british faggot. Memes are old news, being genuine and defending yourself when slandered is much better

Attached: 1488222586371.png (741x649, 26K)

>The part that really irks me about this is the crap about us being ignorant of basic history and philosphy.

Attached: 56.jpg (800x658, 89K)

One of my ancestors came over on the mayflower. So that was pretty neat to find out.

Attached: 1556681579748a.png (1600x960, 497K)

Probably the other Thomas Jefferson.

Don't pay the eurofags any attention user. They make it their life to shitpost about America.

I don't look anything like that you fucking ghoul

Attached: 1487557977356.jpg (492x650, 97K)

Don't want to bother with all that so I'll spill my mutt mix this way.

Dad's side: Wop, Argentinian, Kike
Mom's side: Potatonigger, Leaf

Attached: 1556289865436-2.png (1600x960, 649K)

I was hoping that post tarrant pol would be somewhat freed of these shitposting meme fags.

Not what I look like.

Perhaps if Mossad didn't do such a sloppy job, we'd have put all mutt bants aside now. But they didn't, so we don't.

I would do mine, but it would be pretty boring since every flag will be the same.

Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants? Maybe? Maybe shit and cum?… Well then you fucking normie, maybe you should click on my username and on my profile you should see three dots to the right of my username. Click those three dots to open a dropdown menu reads "Block". Click that option and confirm that you want to block me to avoid seeing my future posts

Attached: 1526608208657.gif (547x433, 94K)

>half Yugoslav - half Iberian
How does that work out?

I will end you, pale fuck

only thing you could end would be your mcdonalds order fattie

Attached: FamilyTree.jpg (1600x980, 529K)

Haven't eaten mcdonalds in years, this one would land if I was fat. Try again vamp bro, you are a cancer on the earth

Grandpappy's side is German, Grandmama's is French. The old "1/xth Cherokee" meme rears its head on the latter's side, but I never looked into it.
Incidentally, my mom banged a guy who was also German so I popped out mostly German.
My aunt and grandfather apparently looked German because everyone there kept trying to speak German to them. (But not to anyone else in my family)

Imagine losing a couple wars to those mutts then needing them a couple more times to save your ass. kek.

Imagine watching your island get brown before your eyes and having the audacity to call "Americans" mutts. Top keks.

Attached: MissionAccomplished.jpg (370x278, 20K)

no proof of that tubs
continue lying on the internet
nobody believes you

imagine being universally recognised as the dumbest nation on earth

Attached: 1489018748736.png (241x263, 13K)

>then needing them a couple more times to save your ass
Thanks for defeating the nazis based muttbro, would have been terrible if they'd won.

Imagine being the only whites on the planet, by your own standardized tests, to be dumber than Africans.

Imagine being so ignorant of your own shortcomings.

Attached: muh family.png (1600x960, 454K)

Fuck off MI6

citation needed fagbollocks

shut the fuck up balding faggot

am i fucked?

Attached: familytree.png (1600x960, 615K)

Come on dude, some bants isn't worth putting your autist mug on here. Baleet and go have a nap to calm down.