same, helps me cope with having no friends

somewhere

>be italian
>have friends
pick one

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME

Attached: 0ff.jpg (720x1023, 120K)

I don't remember

You're playing on one of my greatest fears. You know, when you experience psychosis due to sleep deprivation, you really forget who you are, what you are and who everyone is. Seeing myself in the mirror and not being able to recognize the person you are looking at. Losing your mind.

Attached: 1212664546896.jpg (599x600, 106K)

maybe my friends are dead, maybe i am the dead one either way russians stinks

Attached: 1547425018624.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

italians can't have friends, only varying degrees of enemies

There is no such thing.

who are you again?

Maybe I remember, I am still alive?

Explain your claim, y do you say this?
Once there were many friends now i can't find them anymore
I don't know, do you?

Attached: 1478678234539.jpg (841x863, 170K)

I am here

There was this guy, I ran track with him. He had an appointment to West Point, and all... You might actually know him, since he ended up on Italian TV.

He was one of the best guys I knew back then. He's dead, I am still alive as a loser. what do I do with that?

No, your not.

Trips can't lie, I guess I'm not here.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

no u not me friend
Idk

Attached: 1280w.png (1280x719, 795K)

Oh, your here, aren't you. He would have been a good general.

Attached: orders are to be followed, aren't they?.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

There are no friends, there is just free ends... It's just try to do the right thing, until you die, or they choose to kill you.

r u ok

wanna b my friend?

Attached: 137064.png (970x545, 480K)

>Explain your claim, y do you say this?
because every italian is korbo

No. I am just looking for a way to channel the anger better. Since from I have seen, literally looking down the barrel of a shotgun, isn't going to fix anything.

I think I would rather stick around, and be an asshole.

Sure, why not, it's not like six degrees of Kevin Bacon doesn't apply.

I am your friend. I am the one who will be there, when you don't see it, and even when what you do hurts me.

Pls don't be hurte :c

korbo is 1 out of 59,769,593
What if i'm Kevin Beacon? It's like the Pagliaccis go to the doctor situation i guess

Attached: 400.gif (330x480, 1.56M)

Too late for that, now it's to make sure others have a chance.

Attached: You want to be friends, or not?.jpg (477x268, 28K)

Let me know when /bant really wants to talk.

I'll talk. Watcha up to?

He reply me with an image and no text after 30 minuti and now cry bc nobody talk to him, really makes you think

Attached: 1553556588952.png (829x890, 105K)

Thinking rabid things.

Attached: Desrve gots nothing to do with it.jpg (275x183, 10K)

What kind of rabid things?

The kind only a time machine could fix. I guess holding hands and cuddling with that one person was too much for this world. The interference of free will has gotten way out of control, and is going to be a messy clean up.

Attached: Brush-#1.jpg (800x600, 63K)

The thing in the center of the room is the portal? How can you establish that force with no isolation?

Attached: 147985437.jpg (500x707, 46K)

Lol, coyest thread I have seen, maybe I will be back.

I'd hold hands and cuddle with you

rhetorical question because you probably don't have any

stupid gay bong
the great and hidden truths of human knowledge cannot be known to you, but I do not expect you to understand what I am talking about

Attached: 2015.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Ever see a naturalized future high level bureaucrat dealing in unaccounted cash while you live like a refugee in your own homeland?

>I don't know, what might piss a legit person off

Attached: peeking in le awesome thread.png (1024x768, 682K)

Ever have to flush a bag of meth down a toilet, then see the person loved that more than not only you, but their own kid?

Yeah, friends and trust is someone who may not understand why I do something, but trusts why I do it.

Attached: I just want to go back.jpg (300x168, 6K)

No, that sounds rather depressing.

an*me nigger slit your wrist

Attached: 2.gif (300x400, 367K)

Well, yeah, and I may not be able to a whole other country anymore, but pushing that car into the river seems to have worked for now.

Anyway, time for bed, then go through life. Hoping I can do the right thing through civil means, and not have to do the sneaky .22 caliber route.

>worker bees are okay with getting hands dirty
>friends understand someone is always out there doing something, and maybe we will find each other one day, and it won't have to be done anymore, at least by me

Night night strange dude

Attached: 12368234.jpg (975x975, 69K)

Here...

>friends

Attached: 1520655824527.jpg (1416x972, 157K)

I'll tell you how to make sure you don't make Elliot Rodger and make girls instead. I'm a doc so trust me.

Making half bred girls 101:
>taimingu
The most important factor is timing. The baby’s sex is determined by the chromosome carrying sperm. Y swim faster, but survive for shorter periods of time than their female producing counterparts. You should have sex TWO to FOUR days before ovulation if you are hoping to conceive a girl. By the time ovulation occurs, only the X should be left to fertilise the egg.
>sexpose
To conceive a girl, shallow penetration during sex is the key, but for a boy, the opposite is true. I advise missionary position or a small dick LMAO.
>don't make the girl orgasm/go for ACIDIC vaginas
Don't fret - my racetraitor brothers - it's science. The female orgasm releases an alkaline secretion which may help Y to survive longer, by creating a less hostile environment.
An acidic vaginal environment is more conducive to a girl. An acidic pH will negatively affect the Y, which is weaker and less resilient than the X.
>avoid nofap/have more sex, but with a different partner
MASTURBATE like a teen on heat. This will reduce sperm count, and mean there are less fast-swimming boy sperm available to join the race for fertilisation.
>don't fall for the coffeine meme
Don't drink coffee/stimultants if you want a girl and do if you want a boy. Apparently, the caffeine is detrimental to female sperm.
>drink milk/GOMAD
For a girl, eat milk products, drink milk, eat yogurt and cheese. A diet low in sodium and potassium and high in calcium and magnesium helps produce a girl.

right here! :)

Attached: 1511464487616.png (836x964, 511K)

NECK YOURSELF JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH