I'm spending so much time on Jow Forums that I'm starting to think in english wtf is wrong with me

I'm spending so much time on Jow Forums that I'm starting to think in english wtf is wrong with me

Attached: 588b8a6b22adaf96e9ebd1ee948859da212032ddb494b1513a53f00bd0c646d0.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

monkey soup very delicious

A bowl of sopa de macaco should fix you right up

It's "monkey soup a delicacy"

your iq just increased

I always wondered if people who know more than one language think in their original language or sometimes in the new ones they learned. As an AmericanTM i will probably never experience this.

And then your mind will explode with salt

I almost exclusively think in english now

This, though I can think in the small bit of french I learned if I try.

same..

Attached: 1550951328468.jpg (400x400, 26K)

i speak three languages and I mix them all the time

Based Romanian

Attached: RomaniaBTFO3.jpg (1636x1092, 1.26M)

Ainda é 4 da tarde, Claudio. Arranja um emprego, Claudio.

Attached: IMG_20190501_004937.jpg (552x313, 13K)

Far better than thinking in Portuguese desu.

How can I reach dis level of English?

Attached: 1547075358547.jpg (720x719, 17K)

Pra que? Ser neet é bom

fuck off boludo de mierda
lurk more

I think in the language which I used the most in the previous few days so it alternates depending on the circumstances.

It's actually rare for me to think in Portuguese. When I think about food is in Spanish, when I'm planning something it's English or Russian and when it's about anime and vidya it's in Japanese

i do the same but i pretty much do everything except for talking to other people in english
it's a great way to train english

cérebro inchado

>not thinking in memes

Good. English is the best language.

its a mix for me. random arab words thrown in when my brain cant think of the english word fast enough. also particular phrases that just dont translate over.

honestly i think more in terms of visualizing an action rather than speaking to myself in my head. its so much quicker that i actually lag at syntax when trying to create actual conversation. idk how people do it. they just speak from the heart with no pauses hiccups or stutters in thought. folks have told me i take time to think because i respect the language but rly i just want get my point across as accurate as possible and im stupid so it takes me a while.