Stop taking drugs

Drugs are killing you, and you know that. They can be addictive and damage your body, mind, personality and wallet!

>What drugs do you mean anyway?
Especially stimulants, like cocaine or speed/amphetamines, actually.
Tobacco, alcohol, marijuana or LSD aren't incredibly dangerous, but keep in mind to do them in real moderation. You don't need to smoke a blunt or get drunk everyday, and it's not really fun when you're doing it alone anyway. They could be nice when you're doing them in a nice group of friends.

>I don't care, I do them in moderation and they're making me feel good
Yeah, can't tell you otherwise, but you begin and suddenly, you can't stop. One more line, one more blunt and one more bottle of whiskey and then, your heart stops beating. You can't imagine the pain once you experience it.

>I don't care if I die, I just want to have a good time
Maybe you don't, but others do.

>I don't have any friends or family who care about me
You will always have someone, you will always hurt people when you die.

I was addicted too once, and stopped when my dealer told me someone I know died from an overdose of speed. I didn't know him well, but he was a nice and chill dude, had a job but not really lots of friends. He invited me sometimes to smoke weed. I felt shitty and sad, even though he wasn't really a friend of him. Imagine what pain your friends and family would experience once you're gone from one day to another.

Stop being an asshole to yourself or to others.

Attached: IMAG0343.jpg (305x377, 39K)

>>I don't have any friends or family who care about me
>You will always have someone, you will always hurt people when you die.
um what about the girl who turned herself into cambells chunky soup in the bathtub

test

drugs are boring sex is better

Attached: tony-soprano-really-300x300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Suck my balls junkie. My only vice is drinkin and I never been so drunk I am impaired. Maybe you should stop being an addiction ridden queer. I honestly don't understand how you people get so addicted to shit, like just stop smoking or drinking if you are about to go overboard, why can't you control your impulses? Serious question.

Attached: madone.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Also this.
Pussy or drugs? Who the fuck chooses drugs unless it's a whale.

Attached: 2264178A44484F34B78B2F6851A9F951.png (1280x720, 440K)

I smoked 2 grams of crack today and did 50mg of morphine and still got my business done as well. Fuck yo couch nigga! FUCK YO COUCH

weird flex

I would've never described myself as a junkie aswell, I could work very well when being on cocaine or speed, better than usual. But often I had moments with a headache or very fast pulse with slight panic of having a heartattack, even a light seizure once, it fucked my health up. I ignored that until that guy died of an OD.

Attached: 20190121-015301-TheShad0w-id2956428.gif (680x579, 1.15M)

Well speed and coke are hard ass drugs, I wouldn't go near that shit even just to try it.

>Jow Forums is full of introverted autists
>they're somehow also able to obtain drugs regularly

Attached: 1527449458754.jpg (400x323, 25K)

That's true and also what I believed before trying them. Once I've taken them the first time I felt like "Huh, what's all the buzz about them being dangerous? I feel great and as long as I don't overdo it I should be fine.", but at some point you're so high, you don't give a fuck about being careful and get an overdose.

Those guys moved to Jow Forums

>cocaine bad

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

its because theyre liars

It's bad if you use it like I did. Or the guy did who overdosed on it.
You might say: "well, then i'm simply not going to use it like you did", well fucking try, but on your own risk.

Also, the npc meme is only used by fucking npcs, fuck off mate.

Attached: JPEG_20181209_165635.jpg (250x218, 8K)

I use the fuck i want fag

Attached: like-a-boss-meme.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Attached: 1367650542532.png (302x292, 106K)

Epic memes are epic

Attached: 20081215-213855-SpielkinT-id17458.png (1920x1080, 838K)

>You don't need to smoke a blunt or get drunk everyday, and it's not really fun when you're doing it alone anyway. They could be nice when you're doing them in a nice group of friends.

But then you can't get fucked up erry day

Attached: 1446625823802.jpg (612x497, 58K)

If the reason you take drugs is because you want to die in a way you're feeling well, then I've obviously got no problem.

Attached: 1d8d4bac95cdf968.jpg (720x715, 105K)

bumping my awesome thread so it doesnt die due to the furry spammer 3