I want to kill my whole family

All 5 members are retarded besides me. We are spics, we are not worth shit. My parents decided to hace a fucking big family with no resources to sustain it. Typical spic family, fucking like there is no tomorrow and not giving a fuck if there are consecuences tomorrow. I barely eat once or twice a day, suicidal thoughts are almost always on my mind when I'm on my house, everything annoys me, can't stand it. If I had a gun everyone would be dead. It sucks to have 21 and still be a college student, if I had a job (which I recently applied to) everything would be different. There is no bright future for me or my country. My parents are worthless pieces of shit. Fuck my life. My self esteem is low, I always compare myself to other people. Life sucks frends. We thankful for what you have. Only things that make me happy is shitposting and my dog.

Attached: 1555646687274.jpg (244x206, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will be ok.

Killing one's family is super gay though.

Just leave and never talk to them again.

stop talking of this shit, improve your life get a job and moveout if you can.

The absolute state of third world countries

I know, that has been the plan all along. I have applied to some jobs with no response and I still don't have a colege degree,

Buy bitcoin now frens in one year the price will take off to 100k.

It's your ticket out of this nightmare.

i hear theres still caravans coming to america if you wanna go ahead and hop on onna those
not like one more spic can hurt, and hey, at least you speak english.

I know this post has a lot of typos, don't criticize that.

Become an electrician. And get away from your family.

Hopefully I will be succesful one day and will never need to talk to my family again.

Attached: 992685F6-B1E8-4F31-AA30-29B177EF31D3.jpg (399x464, 52K)

good luck user

You sound like an ungrateful fuck, you have a roof over your head, you are studying and your parents feed you and your dog.

Eat shit, faggot.

Okay nigger I clearly stated I barely eat once or twice per day, fuck off if you can't read.

Don't get inside your own head like that m8. Think in terms of solutions instead of problems & have faith in yourself.

You don't pay for that food. And your shit goverment should give you some benefits or scholarships if you are so poor. Look for them instead of blaming everyone else.

Focus on being nice to your dog.

>government giving benefits

Kek. All governments do in third world countries is steal all the money they can while they can. Do some research on Honduras.

>I want to kill my whole family
You won't do shit nigger.

Attached: 1531236721388.jpg (1019x777, 112K)

This is everything I have.
They are depriving you of your bright future.
Make sure you are ready to go.
And continue winning the lost.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: j2.jpg (2028x1559, 1.26M)

3 meals a day is a meme you fat fuckface. what do you eat, bread and rice?

Kill yourself and yourself alone, doublenigger failure faggot. There's gonna be a lot of surely for the lulz posters in this thread. If you're too weak for day to day living, leave the relative to you strong that you could never kill with your hands to survive on while you rightfully dead-end yourself, nigger.

keep hunting for a job OP
work your ass of and save every last penny until you can escape
leave them behind

>It sucks to have 21 and still be a college student
Aint that normal?
Do you get your license after only 3 years of college in your shithole?

Well, I certainly don't eat meat everyday. I also do not eat what I sould be eating for a 5'10 male.

Kill yourself. KILL YOURSELF. I made my own fucking way when I was 12 because my upbringing was foster homes or escape to a friends' house after a lifetime of bad decisions and alchoholism came down on my family home. Useless piece of ungrateful filth, die.

I feel for you, user. My country is not super gay like yours, but my family is. Even worse in some ways because other people around me don't suck in comparison.

Okay burger I imagine you know what it is to live on a shithole like mine. There is nothing I can do at this point and that is what frustrates me.

You forgot your ancapistan flag

I lived in the heart of nigger suburbia as a whitey at your age, working for noone of relatable skincolor while I fell behind in education and had to catch up in the future when I had managed to establish myself financially. I've been in and out of the hospital at your fucking age because of random acts of cruelty. Die in a fire faggot.

Okay nigger I would prefer 1000 times to live with a friends than with my family. Fucking burger man they always fuck it up

Start murdering prostitutes to vent your anger and frustration, it will be really cathartic.

Friend***

Trust me, I am considering t it. Killing useless people would make me feel good

Where’s the glory in it?

>Killing useless people would make me feel good
But it would not help.
The best revenge is living well.
Fuck the "I put in applications" thing. Get a fucking job.
Get a job doing anything even if the pay is shit.
even if the job is shit

Learn some skills, including the skill of making money.

>beaner wants to kill people
nothing new
dont do it pls

>If I had a gun everyone would be dead.
What kind of shit degree are you going for that you need a gun to kill people? Social sciences?

How about instead of killing them you bake them a nice cake? Think about it: your current way of thinking has brought you nothing but unhappiness, so logically: by doing the exact opposite you will be happy.

More proof ausie logic runs the opposite way.

Hang in there user, it will be okay. Just do what you can, and keep applying. Save everything that you can, then move out and keep moving up the economic ladder.

Dont listen to that morbidly obese burger. He’a just projecting.
Sounds rough user, i can imagine you’re low on energy. Try to make it better for yourself by focussing on solutions. Dont get stuck in a self hating mindset

Take it easy bud. Transmute your negativity into positive energy. How? Suffer to make yourself better.

Just join a caravan like your fellow spics

Attached: in case of redpill overdose.jpg (1133x1766, 1.96M)

cringe

Attached: you.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

how do u pay for college

then start with yourself

>I made my own way when I was 12
No one you didn't you fucking nigger. You can't even legally have a job at that age and if anyone found out you were twelve living in the streets you'd go straight to another foster home. Give the starving third worlder the credit he deserves. Being in that shit is like what it would be like to be a 16 y/o in a foster home. It's not as bad as he makes it out to be because he has hope, but his frustration is understandable.

Fucking burgerniggers.

Attached: 3ddea38c4dca17b824a407245f064c0a456a2ff8af667d087409f9a366a1b88a.jpg (1024x972, 158K)

My dad barely pays for it. It's not that expensive since I have a 50% scholarship, Still, seems useless. My education just for you to know costs less than $200 per month with discount included.

cringe

Attached: 1509163640635.png (481x406, 62K)

How does it feel to be a spic I'm an arab I think that's more coveted?

do it pussy

I'm a spic but I don't look like one so it makes me feel better. I have brown hair, grey eyes and white skin. Besdites that I feel like we are useless, my country could be bombed and destroyed completely and it would't matter to the rest of the world.

i mean, if you live in canada you are probably doing better than any spic here, including myself, but most arabs in arab countries are probably doing way worse than us

$200 a month is not bad

Fuck my typing is so clumsy right now I don't know what it is.

Cheap as fuck

do not kill
you will regret it

Attached: 1556643416752.png (552x647, 266K)

Have you at least applied for a Visa abroad?

No and I am not sure if I should. I'm not sure if I'm strong to abandon my root, my disfunctional family, my friends, my shitty country in general. I also believe that I shouldn't take advantage of the resources of another country, that I should stay here and live like a spic. I know that sounds weird but that's who I am.

cuck
aim higher

Doing my best for my country is my main goal, I wanna raise my children and teach them all I had to live (I know others have it worse) and give them everything they want on this country

Personally I did this. Instead of being mad all the time. I lived my life the way I wanted and I'm happy.

Well keep trying your best and try to forgive your family I have a big family and we have blowouts all the time but we just have to get over it because we are still the only people we really care about

my whole family is worthless as fuck so i moved out and got a life. what good would it do me to kill them? they don't know where i live. i have complete control of how much family exposure i get. haven't seen any of them in 4 years

Attached: 120611collegebubble.jpg (490x371, 32K)

what's it like living in Parts Unknown? do they still talk about the Undertaker down(?) there?

kot get