ITT say something positive about a race other than your own

ITT say something positive about a race other than your own.

I'm white and I've always liked Pajeets. Interesting history, great food, very high energy people. I always have good banter with the Indian bros at my gym. Also lots of qt pajeetas at my campus.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (949x533, 53K)

black girls are fucking hot

Attached: 1556147578041.webm (1920x1080, 1.99M)

t.pajeet
Asian girls have the best feet. Especially korean girls, top tier feet

I'm white and I love black music like motown, jazz and 90s rap. I also like a bunch of black authors, black food and admire black women's asses and tits.

I absolutely love Mexicans. They have good family values, great food and beautiful women. They also believe in working hard and being machismo.

Attached: anime_girl_thumbs_up_1.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

I love the standard of excellence that Japanese hold themselves too. I’ve never met more kind, respectful people in my life.

Mexican food is total overrated shit

Eskimos are calm, nice and I feel like they have lots of wisdom due to having lots of time to think, being isolated in the cold north.

blacks are fun if they can be trusted to not be chimp out especially playing sports

Attached: 1541377667543.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

seconded

Attached: 1541185352694.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

White (not 56% either, but British Isles going back at least 300 years).

I like Blacks because they can take a punch and have huge penises.

nah, nothing positive about those who aren't romanian

*hungarian
ftfy

bloody hell, who let this anglo out of the cage?

your mum, so I could spread my empire all over the walls of her gooch

looks like this anglo used to be a burglar and a thief, as he has is knowledgeable in lockpicking, bring him back to the dungeons and cut his hand off

your arab genes are showing

we based romanians do not have "genes", we have ascended past such concepts due to our abstaining from hedonism and decadence, which the anglo keeps trying to spread, but not on our watch they won't

no gene eh? can't afford them can ya?

we have no need for unnecessary material possessions, they promote a hedonistic way of life that the anglos manufacture propaganda about, but i know the mind of those such as you cannot be enlightened by my divine truths, most perfidious anglo

you say that while gypsys live in mansions you know

blacks have the best weed

as i've said many times before, gypsies do not exist in based romania, this is another propaganda piece made by anglos due to their envy of us, and thus they tarnish our name with such fabricated """""facts"""""

(X) doubt
X

yes, i've said here that the minds of anglos cannot be changed and they must be eliminated from my planet for hedonism and decadence to not exist anymore

no

it's true, i'm gonna kill all anglos because i am so based

enjoy doing that without an empire then

we have no need for an empire, as long as we lads have each other, we'll keep fighting on against the anglo menace, and when we are done, the plans we drafted together will finally be put in place

Attached: wonder.png (3648x2016, 209K)

>we

but of course, we, the based romanian people, specifically me and the lads, shall put the anglo menace to an end once and for all, for the glory of the based romanian imperium

Black girls are hot and some of them are nice too. Paki girl is also super hot. Korean girl is maximum waifu.

Flips
They're chill folk who are friendly in every scenario
good family type people
great food, and they like to share it too (always a bonus)
in short I've never met an openly mean or hostile flip

Blacks: Nice music, tough fighters, and entire culture is opposed to bootlicking.

Mexicans: Good culture and friendly people. They are such hard workers that rednecks are terrified they will steal their jobs.

Asians: Unnaturally intelligent, work-driven, and polite. Also their women are 11/10.

Jews: Good businessmen and even better at making movies. Will never try to push their religion on you.