What is Jow Forumss excuse for not being in sick shape?

What is Jow Forumss excuse for not being in sick shape?

Attached: 568995849485.png (1266x708, 1.56M)

I'm lazy and have no discipline. I have no excuse.

am sick

I've got other things than a gym membership to spend my money on.

Im not insecure with myself

Hahahhaha touché. I started training 6 years ago because I was insecure. Luckily i'm not anymore.

I'm a lazy fat faggot

Only need as much Jow Forumsness as required to not turn into an old hag at 40 because I am sitting in front of the pc all the time
Also, how weak is your noggin when you let your bodyshape influence your insecurities? Just gay

im a lazy and unmotivated piece of shite

Attached: snufkin.jpg (236x176, 10K)

i am though

>What is Jow Forumss excuse for not being in sick shape?
You're right ritsu, I how no excuse for not being fit even though niggers could attack me.

i am bad and try to set up schedules for myself. but sometimes i easily ruin my mood and i ruin my schedules. i tend to focus on one thing and forget everything else. other then that im just lazy in general

Attached: 1532338695352.jpg (2378x2378, 656K)

Ectomorph

what? fucking anime figures and takeaway food?

Working on it
Though I always slack off for no
I really wanna have control over myself ._.

For no reason **

I'm in very good shape, I work out every other day. I actually look really sexy atm. Lost 14lbs since Christmas too.
Keep going fren, I recommend listening to some aggressive music in the gym, it helps me.
bullshit, unfit ones are the most insecure. Fatties in summer absolutely stink too, I find them incredibly selfish. I have to work with someone obese and he smells like cheesy feet.

I already got a woman

datamine

going to gym is gay

Fuck off to Jow Forums. Measure yourself up not down, faggit.

fat lazy retard who goes cycling too little

Staying indoors playing video games is one of the most beta hobbies a male can do.

i dont give a shit

>mfw currently literal 10% bodyfat close to ottermode after another month of DYEL

all about that keto & pushups lyfe noamsayen?

Attached: 123213123.jpg (600x600, 21K)